Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

Good and happy news, and every word said about this topic is worth a lot to me, especially the rise in Bitcoin

This is an opportunity for us to join other countries to deal with Bitcoin, to increase the investment opportunity

Yes, I agree with you, this will help increase the price of cryptocurrencies due to the increase in demand for them, and it will spread the culture of crypto in Canada.
I hope one of the banks in my city will support cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

This is really cool news because it contributes to the development of cryptocurrency around the world and soon it will be like ordinary money, which is good news.

It is undoubtedly excellent news in the world of cryptocurrencies because the more countries accept crypto such as bitcoin, this will increase its value in the market and build trust in the person who invests in it. I hope it ends up being accepted in all part of the world

• +1 1

i hope all countries will legalize the bitcoin in future and make their traders happy and you know with this btc can touch even 100000$

On 4/12/2020 at 2:51 PM, AmjadBydn said:

April 10 there is a piece of good news, the Canadian assets 3IQ corp is now supporting the use of the bitcoin on their Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) after getting the approval on the day of April 10 the twin entrepreneur "The Winklevoss twins" support the exchange of this bitcoin fund. The TSX is one of the largest stock exchanges in Canada that can gain more than $97 billion of there trade. What is it all about? This helps a lot to the market price of the bitcoin because if one of the exchanges accepts this kind of transaction many people will now buy a lot of coins with their fiat currency and it causes to increase rapidly the bitcoin. Also, this project gets helps a lot of people to recognize the use and the benefits of the bitcoin, this kind of news will bring up the bitcoin price again.
Source cointelegraph

I did not know that Canada did not allow them

Every time countries continue to approve cryptocurrencies as a use of financial exchange it is great news for the world as it gives more boost to both the country they are joining and the cryptographic community

Digital currencies, such as Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, are not legal tender in Canada. Only the Canadian dollar is considered official currency in 

canada

This is great news for the cryptocurrency world. The Toronto Stock Exchange is the largest exchange in Canada, which facilitates investors interested in adding bitcoin to their portfolios without having to directly purchase the cryptocurrency. 3iQ will act as an investment manager and portfolio manager for the fund.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We have so many different countries that have already accepted crypto currency and the truth is there is a lot of work to be done and the end of it there is always a side to it that we really are able to stand the adoption , the global adoption of crypto is take such a long time because of the already existing systems that are constantly pushing the halting of the crypto or block chain currency based systems

• +3 1

It is a great news canada and cryptocurrency world. I hope so most of countries are accept bitcoin and blockchain very soon. Crypyocurrencies are future.

Hello friends.  This is good news because the opportunities for people who work in this area are growing.  Trade can expand and Bitcoin becomes a fluctuating currency.  I hope the countries take Canada as an example.

This is great news really, from my personal opinion I think that crypto-currencies are going to a lot of countries, even small ones, but this will need a lot of education campaigns about this area because it is never easy to work out

• +2 1

Congratulations! Bitcoin should become an international cryptocurrency. This is the most reliable cryptocurrency that all countries should accept. I hope that in the future we will be able to pay for purchases with bitcoins.

This is a good news coming from Canada, so many countries are adopting cryptocurrency. We're gradually going to mass adoption, bitcoin and crypto is the future currency. 

It's a good news. Every country are not supported btc. But it's very good opportunity for Canada. Canada is not new comer to bitcoin, but it's adoption will make it easier for everyone in the country to use it.

I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future!
Convenient and fast translations would be very useful in our life.
I'm waiting for cryptocurrencies to reach the stores and phones of ordinary people.

This info prompts us to do our best to earn and save cryptocurrencies of all kinds because I believe the day will come when all countries will adopt them.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:20 PM, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @AmjadBydn,this is of great help for the bitcoin and It is quit nice to see Canada accepting this currency.I hope many other countries would accept this currency especially South Eastern countries and African countries that are poor.These currencies will help these countries to go up. Recently I heard a news regarding a case hearing in a court of Pakistan to accept Cryptocurrencies.I wish India ,Bangladesh West Indes and many poor countries would also accept this currency and lift their economy up.

You are correct that cryptocurrencies should be accepted by all countries of the world but this simply can not happen because of:

1. It's volatility
  2. Decentralized nature
  3. Perceived threat to current monetary systems
  4. The links to illicit activities like: Drug trafficking, Money laundering, Terrorism etc

So due to these reasons many countries like Iran, Bangladesh etc do not accept crypto.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Canada is a progressive country. They know the future currency is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is a major boost and a big adoption in the crypto world.

Con la entrada en vigor de esta documentación, Bitcoin está regulada oficialmente como dinero en suelo canadiense, por lo que las empresas que se encargan de la custodia de los fondos de sus usuarios serán reguladas como cualquier otro operador que participe en el intercambio de divisas o el procesamiento de pagos
interesantes
Saludos aparean y Buena suerte con la caza.

19 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

You are correct that cryptocurrencies should be accepted by all countries of the world but this simply can not happen because of:

1. It's volatility
  2. Decentralized nature
  3. Perceived threat to current monetary systems
  4. The links to illicit activities like: Drug trafficking, Money laundering, Terrorism etc

So due to these reasons many countries like Iran, Bangladesh etc do not accept crypto.

You are right my dear friend @Dark Shadow,These are all the hurdles in the way of crypto being accepted by countries.But i think that these are just lame excuses.A country can if it wants take the details of crypto transactions from different websites and it also can impose tax on it.Cryptocurrency can help many poor countries to stand on it's feet. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 4/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, AmjadBydn said:

April 10 there is a piece of good news, the Canadian assets 3IQ corp is now supporting the use of the bitcoin on their Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) after getting the approval on the day of April 10 the twin entrepreneur "The Winklevoss twins" support the exchange of this bitcoin fund. The TSX is one of the largest stock exchanges in Canada that can gain more than $97 billion of there trade. What is it all about? This helps a lot to the market price of the bitcoin because if one of the exchanges accepts this kind of transaction many people will now buy a lot of coins with their fiat currency and it causes to increase rapidly the bitcoin. Also, this project gets helps a lot of people to recognize the use and the benefits of the bitcoin, this kind of news will bring up the bitcoin price again.
Source cointelegraph

Wow, this is great news. This actually means increase in demand for bitcoin which also means rise in bitcoin price. Bitcoin just  keeps rising. I'm happy for those that have some coins in their accounts. Now is the time to study the price trend to know exactly when to trade it well. All the best to you all.