Tezos staking for newbies - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

If you're new in Tezos, check out this article or watch a video review of what the Tezos staking process is and when you'll be receiving rewards.

Edited by Baking Bad
  • -1 1

There are many website exchange or online wallet who introduced the option of staking to their platform, but I want to ask you, is staking your coin profitable than trading with your coin, because I think staking we need a lot of coin to get little profits!

Edited by tienda
  • +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am not new to tezos at all, I have analyzed the coin before because it is one of the coins with high rank, but the market for tezos has not been favoring since long time ago, staking should be done with care, because if I stake tozos some when it was launched, I will be losing now because the gain is not much and it is yearly while the market fall. 

Thank you my friend, well what I know about this coin is that it is owned by Tezos wallet which is a cool wallet or hardware wallet and it is one of the wonderful and safe wallets and I put it in second place after the Nano Ledger wallet.

Although I am not much interested in currency mining, but this currency has a good performance in the crypto market and from it I can say that it is a strong currency and has projects like this that are worth buying.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:50 AM, elguettlazhari said:

Staking is the process by which users lock some of their crypto assets to support sharing blockchain. The owners will be rewarded for their contributions. You can compare rewards by depositing interest from traditional banks. Staking offers Tezos, Cosmos, and Decred.

@elguettlazhari you are right about stalking, for tezos, the reward is 5% annually or yearly. Tho amount is so small, i can even see this while investing and trading bitcoin. 

9 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

But analyzing the coin first will be the best, it is likely to have future, if your analyses are positive that the price will favour in coming years, then it will be good to stake such coin but with the look of things, I do not think the staking will be profitable. 

I have checked the coin before, although, there can be hope for some people that the coin will favor them but for me, I can not invest in such coin I will prefer other coins like neo, qtum and all those first 10 cryptocurrencies. The staking is not profitable because I can get more than that during bull run. 

Staking in Tezos is the easiest way to earn. But it is also true that there are a lot of new exchange sites have already opened which also gives the features to stake easily in the hot wallets. A user have to only trust that wallet and drop the funds there. And then the wallet will do the rest for the user. It will stake automatically. So try tezos and look for other exchange wallet also. 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, Baking Bad said:

If you're new in Tezos, check out this article or watch a video review of what the Tezos staking process is and when you'll be receiving rewards.

I am newbie. And this is the first time when I know about tezos. Your video is also help is to know about tezos. But I want to know that tezos is safe or not.

This tutorial has helped me to understand how actually Tezos staking works to earn the more passive incomes. I have never tried Tezos staking option yet but I think I would also be there to stake Tezos on some reputed platforms. 

On 5/13/2020 at 4:50 AM, Shivam1 said:

I am newbie. And this is the first time when I know about tezos. Your video is also help is to know about tezos. But I want to know that tezos is safe or not.

Yep, Tezos is safe coin with great PoS! Delegation in Tezos is absolutely safe! Your funds are not locked or frozen and do not move anywhere. You can spend them at any time and without any delay. Just keep in mind, you only delegate your rights, that’s it.

I talked about this earlier but in another section and topic, Tezos is the best coin to stake on currently, I am staking it on Kraken and it is supported on one of my favourite wallet (Trust wallet). Things are looking good as the current price stands at almost $3 and annual staking rewards of 6%. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I know that nowadays there are a lot of different projects launch Proof of Stake algorithm and Tezos is one of those projects which let you earn some money at  passive way 

On 6/6/2020 at 4:36 PM, nykas said:

I know that nowadays there are a lot of different projects launch Proof of Stake algorithm and Tezos is one of those projects which let you earn some money at  passive way 

Yes, there are few other ones, I remember atom vividly, also ethereum will still begin it proof of stake too, this will be the modern era way of mining. About tezos, if the price is encouraging and not devaluing it increasing over long period of time, then, it will be profitable. 

All stakeout processes for new cryptocurrencies are almost identical in principle, but Tezos was able to choose the most intelligent way of promoting herself and her stakeout and this video by watching him concluded that the beginner was able to understand through it easily

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes Tezos staking is one of the best staking reward system. It's very simple and safe. You just need to hold some Tezos coins and just wait for some time of at least 23 days, then you can easily received your staking rewards.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This information really useful for me because I never do any stake before, but your tutorial gives so much information to know the staking, I think tezos provide coins also your own coin to give the decent income when we invest in staking.

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake

Thank you for this offer because i never thought i can stake tezos any day and earn profit for that. But now i hope i can earn good profit after i watch the video and fully understand how the staking works.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, tienda said:

There are many website exchange or online wallet who introduced the option of staking to their platform, but I want to ask you, is staking your coin profitable than trading with your coin, because I think staking we need a lot of coin to get little profits!

I think you are right, staking is profitable for a large amount of crypto. If you want to start trading you can do it with a small amount. I think staking is much safer and will be a better solution for a beginner in cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Tezos is a currency with many purpose and this year 2020 is that ah grown a good percentage, I also consider your wallet to be very secure and easy to use without a doubt a cryptocurrency to have in the future and save it.