What's are the reasons makes you to be interested in cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

What's are the reasons makes you to be interested in cryptocurrency?

I see a lot of people are much interested and some of them are too much addicted in cryptocurrency. Example me I'm interested in cryptocurrency because it is the earning method that's any kind of person can use it. So what's factors that's makes you to be interested or addicted in cryptocurrency that much?.

Edited by kipara

I came to cryptocurrencies for an easy way of sending money, with no regulations and laws, as cryptocurrencies are fully decentralized. Cryptocurrencies are also a good way for investing in coins you believe their price will rise. What do you personally think @kipara?

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

The reasons  which make me interested in cryptocurrency is we can easily earn money by sitting at homr and it is quite safe for investing money     

1 hour ago, kipara said:

I see a lot of people are much interested and some of them are too much addicted in cryptocurrency. Example me I'm interested in cryptocurrency because it is the earning method that's any kind of person can use it. So what's factors that's makes you to be interested or addicted in cryptocurrency that much?.

Hello mate its a nice question you have raised about why many people are interested or addicted to Cryptocurrency that much and I think the reason is because it is a profitable way of investment to earn some money online as well as for making cross border payments without having to make ques but just at the comfort of your home.

Cryptocurrencies for me is excellence and superiority over a society that rejects these currencies. I changed my life and managed to learn new things and shop online in addition to expanding the horizons of my knowledge in the central and decentralized economic fields and storing a little money for times of need

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We know that most people work in cryptocurrencies and love this field because it is a good way to earn profits through its various fields. In a short period of time good profits can be made from it and also this field we must learn it because in the future its use will increase so we must have sufficient experience in the field of encryption

Because i want to be a part of revolution, and i am as excited about this as i was in the internet on early days. We have only just scratched the surface on what's coming and what's possible to do with smart contracts and blockchain.

Edited by rekter
typo

9 hours ago, kipara said:

For me it was for earning good money later it become  regular business where i check on different coins and exchanges for more earning opportunities .The crypto is day by day growing in world where new opportunity is bron for every person.

At the time when I got acquainted with cryptocurrency, I was very attracted to cryptocurrency because I can earn and not pay taxes on the money I earn on cryptocurrency.

for me i think as many people here that  it as a good way to earn money also i'm interested in news  about coins like bitcoin and here i can talk with others who has same interests that i have.

I probably came on to the use of Cryptocurrencies, base on the how the values of a single coin is greater than the full note of money, that will currently have as the normal fiat of a countries. As this made me to be more interested on this new types of having assets

I became interested in cryptocurrency because it is possible to store money in it and it is safe, for me it was important because before I found out about cryptocurrency, I lost about 3000 dollars because the Bank where I kept the money went bankrupt.

For me im interesting about cryptocurrency , because i see it is the future, so i want work at it now before become diffuse, and  it now is really profitable than the real currency like usd or eur , for that I’m really interesting . Cryptocurrency is the future.

The main reason is because I learned a lot about lss Cryptocurrencies as lss studied, now I am used and experienced, that makes me continue to be interested in cryptocurrencies.

I know investing in the cryptocurrency is one of the riskiest task I have ever chosen. I have lost amounts sometimes but I wonder, I am still badly attached in this crypto world and I am more likely to be addicted here. I think this all are happening due to some easy benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

I was interested in cryptocurrency that you can invest and earn income from investments in cryptocurrency. This is the main task, which consists in cryptocurrency, obtaining a profit from investments. 

For me, this is an additional income. And I always need to keep up to date. So I have a certain amount of time to devote to the cryptocurrency. In order not to miss news and events related to it.

Huge favor and profit chance makes me happy and excited for become trader and investors of crypto market. Because i have some experience of forex market indicators and trading and predictions of crypto market also like forex market that is why i choose this market although involved high risk but i ready to face the music. 

Crypto currency became a nice little way to earn some money as well as I think that crypto will get more popular in the future and those who are into crypto will get huge income. 

I am not new in Crypto currency field. It's so profitable who understands the essence of Crypto currency. Now I think new reason of Crypto currency is the rising engagement of many governments of the world. In this critical situation many governments are working about bit.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:46 AM, kipara said:

I think we all agree that it's a  nice and easy way to earn money , you can consider it as a part time job with good earning , also you can learn lots od new information about cryptocurrency and keep up with news

The reasons why I am interested in cryptocurrencies are its impressive and powerful features such as privacy, transmission speed and handling as well as transmission fees and profits that can be achieved.

THINK POSITIVE

Cryptocurrencies are a good way to earn from online. The system and the projects about it  is very legitimate and also it is easy to work in crypto world. That's why actually I am still here. And also the cryptotalk is a good platform and through this platform we can easily do virtual works and also bring profits for ourselves. That's why  I am here. 

On 4/11/2020 at 10:46 AM, kipara said:

on crypto currencies i really like the technology behind them, it is very revolutionary. and this is why entered to this world. then i started trading them, and earnings have became another reason of interest

I am interested in studying cryptocurrencies because they are anonymous and there is no single proof that transactions in cryptocurrencies can be tracked.