Stop fooling yourself - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Yes you are right and I agree with you, unfortunately there are many members who doing topics that contain a question and introducing the answer on their content, so is not necessary to create a such topic interrogative if you know the answer.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

Maybe they doing that to share the knowledge that those who didn't know can read. 

I so too many posts like that but atleast others will benefits reading. 

No, they're doing it to fullfil the 30 post per day requirements on their accounts. They can used the search bar feature if they want some answer to their questions because i know there is existing topic about their questions. 

• +1 1

Yes, your words are correct, you must ask good questions, and you have not been asked before on this forum, and it is about crypto, not the forum

Edited by bentayebsalah
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Repeated posts or comments will get deleted by the moderators on this forum in every minutes. There are so many posts and questions which are related with their post delete and reduced posts counts on the exchange. For this issue, moderators have already made everything clear. 

• +2 1

Of course, the violations that are present should be avoided. First of all, compliance with the rules of the forum. And the fact that many do not follow the rules is not very good. User attention to the forum, one of the key events.

• +2 1

Frankly, this is correct, I use this method and I think it is good at interacting, but I don't usually ask questions like the ones you talk about, but I ask important questions for the discussion, such as: "What is the meaning of Bitcoin mining" or "What is a 51% attack" or like "What is the effect?" The very low prices for miners "are such important and important questions that a good discussion can be made.

Absolutely yes , some people ask like this question , jut to do a topic and earn some money , and this is not good , because we are here need learn a new things a new information, for that i wish to never ask a question you already have a answer for it , this is not good , we have to make this forum better , and to do this we have to make a useful topic.

• +3 1

I think they always do that for that sake that they can create content everyday and for the sake of achieving the max post per day and plus the payment. That's when i see those topics that can easily answered by anyone i tend to ignore it because it can be deleted by the admins.

• +2 2

Well, i will just correcting you that For Beginners is a section mate and not a topic, in terms to your content in your topic, this is actually true mate because there has many members here is just repeatedly posting someone's posts which is not good, so kindly avoid this kind of doing.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course, I totally agree with you, you must completely move away from creating duplicate and useless topics only in order to access 30 posts per day and get money this is unfair, you are wasting your time only because the team responsible for the forum will delete your post

• +3 1

I would like to say that always post on those topics you wanted to know or you want others to know because this is a learning based forum where you will get to learn so always try to post useful thought.

• +1 2

We are trying our best to make this campaign more successful even senior members are making new content related to the crypto talk also no other members are making effort to get more knowledge so that they can also give their experience and some more ideas related to the cryptocurrency to make new valuable contents.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes exactly there are lots of topics similar to thsese but for reducing it there must be some plans and ideas by which these things can be reduced by the forums according to me one more reason is that old members do not post any innovative thoughts and ideas in this forum so the beginners continues to posts such topics regularly. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The most of people in this forum they just post for money they want just the number if post and don't really worry about the content of his post,they ask a question to answer it even they know the answer

• +2 1

Definitely i agree with each and every word of your topic and description. Asking desperately just to create a topic doesn't makes any sense by doing this they are just fooling themselves and wasting their time as well as the time of the members that are reading.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, some are just creating useless contents which are substandard and whenever the moderators come across them they will delete them and you must pay back before getting another payment

• +1 1

Many members here when there wants to create a topic, there actually ask questions which the answers has already been provided, most of the cheap questions there ask there know the answers already, such person is actually fooling himself because surely such post will be deleted.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be clear about this issue, you may have learned the answer to the question, but there are those who know, and indeed, he does not know the answer. There are those who do not know about the work done because he is a beginner in informatics. And I want to say that you have a right and this issue applies to the old members who have to understand this topic

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes you are right if there will be repeated topics in the forum then the moderators will delete all those post and you are the only one who will face this issue so it is better to avoid this type of things

I think that those people that are creating topics to which they know the answer, and that are even duplicates of existing topics are being disrespectful to the platform and the members on it. not only are you showing this in the topics that you make, but those hat choose to comment on your topic to help you with an answer that you already know, will also lose their posts when the topic is deleted. This is damaging to all and therefore i think that people need to be more sensitive with what they post as topics.

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, whenever I saw this type of post I always say them to don't post common post. So my dear friends. Don't put again and again the same content. You can find your doubt from the search button And try to create good quality content.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

You are right Bros in stead of them before they post a topic they should search it on the search box so as not to repeat thesame topic.

On 4/11/2020 at 7:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

I totally agree with you. However, some beginners here really don't know how to earn money using Cryptotalk because they do not read the pinned posts in all sections. 

Not all members can be invited to submit questions they know the answer to, but there are members who follow the method you are talking about, but I think it is useful for beginners.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/7/2020 at 10:02 PM, kipara said:

This is ready big spamming for asking the questions that's we know answers, so instead of asking the auestion we should give it as the knowledge to others people. 

That right, stop fooling yourselves because it couldn't help you to reached your goal in life because the only thing you could do is do a hard work and follow the rules in crypto currency.