My family does not use Blockchain - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

I have the same problem, even rather not a problem but a temporary difficulty, soon relatives will understand that cryptocurrency is not as scary as it is on TV)

It is too early to talk about how to explain to the family about what cryptocurrencies and blockchain are, some still do not understand how to turn on the Internet on the phone.

We have same sitituoan with our relatives. When i try to explain how important this tech they dont care what i said. But when i said my profit then they ask me but i couldnt able to teach them unfortunately 😕

On 10/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, duncun007 said:

thats how old people are like, you try to teach them about bitcoin and its use cases they immediately say its just another giant scam and nothing is better than making money of your own sweat.

Everyone must have their own way to get a lot of results as well as the way of parents, you who are easier to try to teach them about bitcoin and its use cases so they can find out with a giant fraud that does not have more than making a lot of money.

• +1 1

Yes, it is indeed difficult to teach our families. sometimes they don't understand, but I once taught my friend and he was interested in doing it. basically the people who want to be understood are easier to carry.

need time to provide education to the family let alone have missed the devepment of technology at this time , its just that my family already understand what is a bitcoin but about blockchain technology is still a proccess to get to know .

On 10/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

There are so many peoples that their family will not use the blockchain but they personally use it because we know that BTC and other crypto currencies are the future of the world and soon all the world will know about it. Crypto is the best business in the world and its a real not fake.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Old people are too slowly to understand the situation right now, they didn't give a time here because they are mant things to do thats why we are geting hard to be undesrtand them whats crypto is, i think in our beloving friends and siblings we can share this kind of information to be aware them what is this.

Your family will start to use it when you will tell them about the deatures of bitcoin and the benefits of adopting blockchain. when they will find their job fulfilled by blockchain they will start to adopt it. 

• +1 1

Well I listen to a lot of family people understand and use bitcoin and profit in it. The reason they trade and mine in finding bitcoin. sorry if wrongly assume I got this story from my neighbor.

no problem, the blockchain is not required to be used because the transaction is still controlled by the bank system. unless in the future crypto masters at will, it is mandatory to understand the blockchain.

I think I will recognize the blockchain for my family because the security system on the blockchain is hard for hackers to penetrate and is safe for my family.

It is hard to convince the family members who are old because the development of technology in their time is very slow. I think they are having a hard time to accept crypto because it is run by modern technology and they are not that illiterate in terms of modern technology.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:59 AM, maricans said:

teaching the evolution of digital assets and transaction chains to other is not in same way with others people in other country, in some country it is an strange to them but in some country it is an open idea,

in other way, patience in the key for them to incorporate with the new way of life

This is what I meant to say. Thanks for this mate. Cause I also think this too cause people from other countries don't really cooperate sometimes. And also for evolution patience is the main key. Cause if we don't have enough patience then it could turn bad for us! 

Edited by MohammadMohsin
  • +1 1

I think my family is busy with their work and also with their business. Sour they coUldale not give time to block chain. And also my family member is old supercitations so they do not belibe in error moneye or cryptocurrency. They belive in hard work .so they don't use blokchain. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, MohammadMohsin said:

This is what I meant to say. Thanks for this mate. Cause I also think this too cause people from other countries don't really cooperate sometimes. And also for evolution patience is the main key. Cause if we don't have enough patience then it could turn bad for us! 

Indeed yes,

it really take a lot of patience to teach new things to others in the like of bitcoin and blockchain, just have a lot of patience and courage,

In my case also. I had tried very hard to convince my family and tried to create a interest on crypto but they never get into it. I have explained the system very logically and tried to say that the future is digital and it will be the very interesting sector to earn. But they never support it. 

• +1 1

The crypto currency concepts is hard to absorb by my relatives because they don't care about this stuffs anymore because they're old and busy in life. I wish future generations will learn this field.

• +1 1

Mine too, my brother is a geek for crypto too,. but the rest of my family!! I don't even know how to get started introducing them.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:12 AM, Satya31 said:

When the chage happenes ,maybe in a few years, it only remains to say, "I told you so"and that will be comforting and exempts us from responsibilities.  But every time I can always insisting , it is an opportunity that would like them so well to know. Invest in bitcoin/coins.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/18/2019 at 6:23 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Never try to persuade someone to enter crypto world or buy cryptocurrency. The more you insist, the less they show interest. You should only explain once and let them decide for themselves. If you want to attract their attention, you should show them the benefits of cryptocurrency in action. You can buy some items from online shops with your coins and tell them you didn't pay a single penny of fiat currency. Always explain about your earnings from crypto trading to them and tell them how much profit in USD you have made because USD currency is more understandable for most people. If they see that cryptocurrency has some functionalities and can be used for purchasing goods, they stop thinking about it as an useless currency. The reason most people reject crypto is that they don't believe it can be useful in the real world.

Same with my family, they're older and they don't have any interest in bitcoin or anything blockchain related.  That's okay with me.  It's the younger people who are going to carry bitcoin and blockchain technology forward, not older people.  I wouldn't worry about people who give you a lukewarm reception when you mention either one to them, because that's going to happen.  Just keep hodling and keep the faith and you'll be fine. 

And also, tell them how much money you've made with bitcoin once it hits $100k or so.  Then they might start paying attention.

• +2 1

Blockchain is very complicated to teach to everyone because not all people have the same passion like ours and also the generations they lived was different to the generations today. Maybe it can easily to learn by young generations.

• +1 1

There are so many peoples around the world who doesn't know about the blockchain and crypto currency market. In the future your family also became the fan of blockchain market. And start using it.

• +1 1

Yes teaching people for investing in cryptocurrency is really hard, especially in old generation. Because first i see they don't want get complicated thing in their life, because before you birth they already tired with their life. So when become old person they only need fun and healthy. I prefer teaching cryptocurrency to the millenial, because they already know much about technology atleast internet. And high chance they already hear about Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.