Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

Blockchain is our future because we can have transparency here that will help many people to many people because once the blockchain start to adopt by government.

Blockchain can solve various problems in the financial and industrial sectors of every economy. Goverments have already created think tanks trying to figure the best way to utilize and intergrate the blockchain technology in their economies. I see blockchain becoming widely adopted and helping the world progress into the future, along with other technologies under development right now, such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence 5G and the Internet of Things. These technologies are probably going to be widely adopted by the next 10-20 years. 

I think blockchain has a great future.  Because there are already so many blockchain fans.  Blockchain Powerful Wallet This is a much safer wallet and its users are increasing day by day in the future.

One thing about blockchain technology is the encryption of it, it makes it almost impossible to be manipulated and alter information stored in it. It should be adopted widely not only financial institutions but all other sectors in storing of data.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, I am strongly agree with you. The Blockchain technology is gonna take the places of many things. many countries are  researching and give attention to this. I was hearing to our country's PM, He said we should left behind in Blockchain technology. 

Blockchain should not only be used for recording transactions in monetary systems. The future of blockchain depends on widespread use of this technology. It must be used as a ledger system for recording any kind of data like information about people, sales record data, statistical data, data gathered through research and development and many other sources of information. More use cases guarantees better future for blockchain.

however, It is my opinion Blockchain stands out shortly, given that one can find presently countless blockchain devotees, could be blockchain stands out as the trusted pockets together with we will see countless clients from now on.

Blockchain have several beneficial features for its workers. and it is easy to use . workers can easily understand it . so it's look like a future in upcoming time

You are right about your thoughts, because the blockchain is confirming all cryptocurrencies transactions... So that's means the  blockchain are the only future of the cryptocurrencies

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

You are right about your thoughts, because the blockchain is confirming all cryptocurrencies transactions... So that's means the  blockchain are the only future of the cryptocurrencies

i see a lot of people be confused between cryptocurrencies and blockchain and they think they are the same so its good to see someone who knows the big difference between the two things.

You are thinking right because the world is being digitalized. And bitcoin is a digital currency. Through these people can do digital transactions in less time with large amount. As a result people will greatly benefited.

52 minutes ago, Balsalam khane said:

Blockchain is the future of this world.  Many large countries plan to adopt blockchain technology and crypto technology.  As a result, their countrymen can earn a lot of money.

Countrymen with proper knowledge so earn a lot of money but governments are getting nothing from  those earnings.

Blockchain technology gave us an opportunity to make speedily transactions from one place to another no matter you are in which country only few minutes for completions of transactions. 

Blockcharma is the future of the new world's economic system and all governments still know it then they will be sure to block

I think that Blockchain is the future, because it plays a significant role in creating transparency and securing the financial industry, and in Blockchain everyone have the right to view the code behind each currency.

Understanding this system is simple although it is vital to know how to use it correctly, and there it differs. Being able to traverse with freedom and confidence is what many want and blockchain can facilitate that advantage to the actual world, Bitcoin and Litecoin are clear examples of use, although there are many more, discover each one without fear of learning more!

We all think that the future of blockchain is very good because blockchain is a place where Bitcoin is transferred from one channel to another through blockchain to Bitcoin.

Because blockchain is not only cryptocurrency. Let's look at the name Blockchain, block and chain, that is, a chain of blocks is obtained. Blockchain is a very powerful database or registry. Now blockchain is used in China and some other countries. He makes life easier

8 hours ago, Sergon188 said:

There is lot of cause why I think blockchain in future. Because blockchain help us lot of ways. One is transaction speed, security and so on. Also we can work one platform by blokchain 

Of all the things, i think blockchain is the future because it hold the power to liberate this corrupted financial system,.

Thank you brother for providing information about Blockchain but because of i don't have any knowledge about Blockchain i could not understand about your post but i will definately try to get dinner information about Blockchain.

Yes blockchain is our future but most of the peoples tells about this that the governments of different countries can be close the blockchain but i think that blockchain technology is to change the method of earning 

Blockchain is the future because many people are getting interested with it and it helps many people in terms of money, as of now there are some countries that is accepting cryptocurrency because they know that it may help their economic status to increased the demand of cryptocurrency to their country.

You have given very good reasons. I also thinks in the same way blockchain is the future of this world as it will provide many benefits to this world 

I appreciate Blockchain and what it brings and helps me on the whole. I think Blockchain will be more widely used and it is the future, it brings great benefits