Telegram de Cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Telegram de Cryptotalk

Greetings to all the users of this wonderful forum, I have been trying to get the link of the official cryptotalk channel and I have not managed to have some user who is on the channel share it with me

Just now, Wilmer Garcia said:

Greetings to all the users of this wonderful forum, I have been trying to get the link of the official cryptotalk channel and I have not managed to have some user who is on the channel share it with me

There is unofficial group of cryptotalk and has an admins from yobit platform

: Topic title is contain word in another language.

No i don't think there is any official group of this forum but if you like to reach more people like you then you can join the official group of yobit exchange and can stay connected.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think he has no official channel or account on Telegram, but I hope the CryptoTalk management team will create an official Telegram account, it will be great and useful for all members , Thanks for your suggestion

There is no official telegram channel from the forum, there are unofficial channels about the forum, but they are in other languages and no one speaks English there.  

There are no official telegram channels for the forum yet and I do not advise you to join any other unofficial channels and if you want to know the forum news you can read the topics here

Wouldn't talking in somewhere else just be counterproductive? I mean for example bitcointalk doesn't have a telegram channel and they are doing just fine by talking in the actual forum. We even have a better system with our notifications so why don't we just use this forum for chatting?

You should beware of this issue because there are a large number of channels that impersonate the forum and aim to steal, and I think that there is no channel for the forum. You can only join a channel specific to the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes theris an official telegram group chat for cryptotalk but most of the times its members uses Russian language and to find the link to the group use the search section of this forum thanks.

13 hours ago, cryptoya11 said:

Hay un grupo no oficial de cryptotalk y tiene administradores de la plataforma yobit

: El título del tema contiene palabras en otro idioma.

Thank you very much for your information I thought that the group was official cryptotalk will be that you can give me the link of the group that you refer if you have it

I don't think there is any channel available yet for the forum. There is only a channel for the yobit platform that you can subscribe to and get information from it. I believe that all channels that are in the name of the forum are fraudulent.

22 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

There is no telegram channel of Cryptotalk forum... But I guess Yobit has telegram channel... Don't know if it's official or a fake channel, be careful with sharing your personal details on such unofficial channels or websites

Who told you that the forum has a channel? I don't think there is any channel for the forum. This is my opinion, but ask the moderators who will answer you.

22 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

Greetings to you too my dear friend. I'm not using telegram application as its full of scammers. But as far as i know i dont think so if there is a official group of cryptotalk forum in telegram platform. 

It is good if we have one and members can just hangout and chat about stuffs in cryptocurrency and the administration can pass messages easily, strictly cryptocurrency. There is no official telegram group chat as at present but we don't know if there is plan for that later on. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Basically the Crypto hasn't really had to make ready branches on different social medias, as basically the site was being promoted from m it's release from on the bitcointalk forum.  As basically to the site of Crypto talk, doesn't really do publicity of it's site

Telegram does not have an official cryptotalk channel, there may be some unofficial channels, but the information that is there may be false.

I think there is no official  telegram  channel  of cryptotalk.  I suggest  You to contact moderators  in this  matter confirmed  from them if there is any channel. 

On 4/8/2020 at 4:39 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I don't think there's an official group for Cryptotalk on Telegram. However, if you want to contact the admins, you can open the pinned post here in this section. 

as i know cryototalk forum has no group or even channel on telegram but you may find people who like to stay in touch with each other about the newest news and made themselves a group! i also heard there is a group for yobit.

I think that the only related telegram you can find is the yobit telegram. There is no telegram group just for cryptotalk for many reasons. Although I would recommend a telegram channel just for major announcements, as most of us are using this service and it would be great to know the forum news instantly.

I do not think there are official cryptotalk groups, however there are several where they help you, it should be noted that you must be careful when surfing on telegram because scammers abound, and it is dangerous

There is no official channel for this forum in telegram, there is only an unofficial channel in Russian , but I don't know where to find a link to it.

I think that such channels there is no so as references would on them were would posted administration on this forum, usually all questions Pro forum ask in official chat yobit in telegram. 

Your purpose is good to promote this crypto talk link to share in telegram, but I don't think this forum have their official telegram link, but this forum have official links to share in social media platforms and join good content writers in this forum.