Technical Analysis Pattern | Guide especially for Newbies - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Technical Analysis Pattern | Guide especially for Newbies

Yes, this scheme is useful for beginners.
I advise you to follow the news of the company that has the cryptocurrency that would like to invest in their currency. If their project is successful, they can invest in their currency. If their project is a failure, we must beware of it.

I have to agree with you after getting into the trading world now I am getting the value of Technical Analysis and I think without having enough knowledge about analysis no one can put the investment in a right place and the right time because analysing of any currency is a very important role in investment so be prepared to learn this things before starting into trading.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:32 AM, Ms.o said:

Technical analysis is one helpful tool to track and predict what will be the movement of every coin based on historical record. It is not 100% accurate always but this will help us to get idea on when the precise time and opportunity to enter the market, bag the targeted profit and exit market successfully. Learning this is a bit complicated,so hoping this chart can give you ideas on reading charts.

Bullish-Patterns.thumb.jpg.43195e236fef28f50e8617e9a4cac52c.jpg

How can this technical analysis to help newbie 

In working for example when can me buy and when 

Can me sell my friend this need alot of studies

This is really beautiful. I was looking for a scheme like this. This will help us better predict the price of the operation, which increases our profitability

Learning technical analysis is the first requirement to be able to trade and predict the direction of the price movement of the currency you want to enter As I mentioned, there are several fixed forms that give a forecast of the currency price, in addition to technical analysis, there is a wave analysis and a time analysis.

• Useful or interesting 1

this is the first topic of this type i find in the forum , well explained and easy to understand for such information , thank you my friend , i hope we can see more topics such like this from experienced members

amazing post who still didn't identify Market graph properly , I also used some different candels for analysis market movement .

we can also subscribe some good YouTubers who gives good details about learning graph properly .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, P A Ashif said:

Sometime I believe that if the values of stocks and the crypto are dependent on different factors like market and demand of that particular coin or stock. Then how can be it learned by patterns. Most probably learning pattern is also guessing. 

An crypto expert member know all the information about a currency price becuase they have the knowledge and experience.. If you are a well experience crypto learner then you can easily predicted any currency price just by see it trading volume rate... But their own way of guess or patterns Doesn't work always as i say sometime you need luck to be success                     

• +1 1

Technical analysis is very good in cryptocurrency activities especially when trading and it is good to make use of it because it gives user guide on the direction of the market which makes I easy for the user to know when is the best time to sell coins for better profit at the market.

• +3 1

I don't understand much from these charts but I will try to. Are these working? Are traders using them? I was not looking for patters in trading as they have no significant value. I'm going to try and find if these work but it will need a long time.

• +2 1

These patterns are very helpful if you are the new in the trading, you can even look that chart and compare them with real market. Check once does it go according to chart or not. Not all the times you can find the price like the chart. Be careful before trading and all the times they won't go according to the patterns.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post is very helpful and everybody should be able to understand it, there is nothing more important that we are able to really define it, there is a lot of good that comes out of it, we need to use technical analysis , I usually follow a certain strategy to make buys

• +4 1

A very informative topic for us. Further i want to add principle of technical analysis which is that a market price reflect whole relevant information impacting that market. Therefore a technical analyst see the previous history of Commodity trading pattern rather than drivers

• +1 1
  • +3 1

One of the hard times am having today is how to do technical analysis its one of the toughest Job that anyone has out there so its important to really be careful and I usually get inboxes of technical analysis that are really helpful and everybody can enjoy working with but with time they are always helpful in encouraging us to view a certain direction of the market.

• +5 1

I have seen this from forex trading and stock indices there are so many but this one sounds far much better but with time we are all said to work with them in certain formation and formulations there is nothing to it that to just enjoy the technical movement , I have seen it somewhere and it deserves to have the same

• +2 1

Good traders doesn't depends on guessing off head just like that, to me it's too risks. He/she must has to put some necessary factors in to consideration,  thereby analyzing the fluctuation of the coin technically, it's more reliable than merely forecasting.

Yes I am learn all pattern and sometimes I use them but it is not exact about predicting and I do not trade pennants or head and shoulder but the important on the chart to me is the double bottom that test the support of a certain price and mean that many trader are pushing the buy at this price and the resistance levels. There is a good tool that has the 20, 100 and 200 MA too that needs experience to work and this is what we must know instead of the patterns above that make no good trader.

Very nice post and with this I can now recognize the patterns. I saw the bearish flag and it can be that Bitcoin was in this pattern but it did not drop more and now it moves up again. So what kind of patter we have now then? Do these flags and triangles even work? It seems that many traders talk about them all the time but can they be losing a lot of money instead?

I did not started studying this topic technical analysis but I am on the way to start. I am a beginner and like to get more knowledge is every single field thanks for this topic my brother thank you.

Technical analysis is excellent in the case of identifying supports and resistances, and through geometric shapes to predict the next movement, but to determine the general trend of the short, medium or long term, I recommend learning wave analysis.

• +1 1

Exactly! Going to the past and seeing how the coin moved can help us but is never certain sometimes, but it helps us a lot... I thank you very much for these graphics that you leave us, this serves to guide us even more in a world where everything is unpredictable but if we know how to guide us we will earn a lot of money...

Thank you!  

Although many traders view the use of technical indicators in the field of cryptocurrencies with skepticism, in some cases they show themselves to be much more effective than in the usual Forex market. There is a lot about the very technical analysis of cryptocurrencies of books, but opinions on this matter are constantly varying. Of course, unlike currency and stock markets, trading on digital currency exchanges has its own characteristics, but in general it relies more on the human factor. The cost varies depending on the publication of news of a different nature, speculation by "whales" and other aspects.

That is why traders who work with technical analysis of the cryptocurrency market receive more profit, as they do not act in accordance with the opinion of the majority. And to do this, they use the following methods:

support and resistance levels;

indicators - classic stochastic oscillator, moving average and other signals;

figures arising in the graph - in the technical analysis of cryptocurrencies, it is important to take into account which figure the price forms in order to determine the further order of action;

analysis of candle plot;

general trade statistics.

هذا المنشور مفيد جدًا ، فهذا هو الشيء الأساسي ولكن أهم عنصر يجب معرفته قبل الدخول في التشفير لأن هذا هو الأساس إذا كان بإمكاننا الحصول على مبلغ كبير

• -5 2

Learning technical analysis is one of the most important basics of trading, and trading cannot be completed without it and learning it varies from person to person and may need a month or more But the most important thing is to gain experience in the market, learn to anticipate movements, extract supports and resistances, and thus know the best entry and exit points for deals.

• +1 1