Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

On 11/22/2019 at 8:14 AM, Muphin said:

Wow, this really surprised me. Is Samsung the first ever phone to use or have partnership with cryptocurrency? I searched it and it is true that Samsung launched Galaxy phone with crypto wallet. This will really make a big growth regarding cryptocurrencies being known to almost all the people in every country since Samsung is one of the top markets in smartphones.

HTC Exodus was first.

• -3 1

We really need a source of this news because we have a lot of those news  and i don't see any wallet for Crypto currency on any Samsung phone . But we love to see that i think there is one in HTC Phone 

• +1 1

Samsung is really serious about making their cryptocurrency project because indeed from the licensing of the South Korean country has now received the blockchain and the South Korean project is famous for its seriousness in controlling their business. This will make other technology brands also compete to get there

• +2 1

Yes ethe beginning, many markets have asked for it. I think the Samsung decision was great. they have even made a blockchain application on their cellphones. cool.

• +1 1

Yes they have intention on that, but where they able to create it still reamin an unfold misery

May be they are trying to create a crypto like facebook but facebook has not crated their coin till now. I think Samsung is making a build in block chain wallet in there phone.

• -1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 2:23 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

I hope that it is true. They are laughing token based on the Ethereum network. The name of the token is Samsung Pay Network. I am not sure that is it from the Samsung company or not. May be this is from Samsung company because they are using the name of Samsung. There is a airdrop also on SPN tokens. 

• +2 1

Samsung is a very popular brand and should be trusted. As for the cryptocurrency from this brand, you need to follow the news on official sources. 

Well, I think it's inevitable that cryptocurrency, especially ETH coins, has the potential and Samsung just released its S10 with a wallet on that cellphone. Hopefully, this will be positive.

• +1 1

I cannot verify that Samsung is planing to launch their own crypto currency or not. But this is reality that with passage of time more and more multi nationals are interested in launching their crypto currencies. 

• +1 1

can you provide the source of the news? I have not heard this information. before I heard a number of issues from users that there are crypto apps by famous brands. I think this information needs to be validated quickly.

• +1 1

I dont know but the news i got is reported by Cointelegraph on December 11 that, Samsung denied rumors saying that, the upcoming mobile phone output, the Samsung Galaxy S10, there will be features for cryptocurrency cold wallet. 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Akbor said:

May be they are trying to create a crypto like facebook but facebook has not crated their coin till now. I think Samsung is making a build in block chain wallet in there phone.

yea i think Samsung will only stick to their mobile wallet but they will not invest more money in making another coin in the crypto market.

• +1 1

yeah this was a great news for crypto currency world. As a giant of technology adopts blockchain technology. if samsung managed to create a way for crypto than other companies will also move forward towards blockchain technology.

• +1 1

Rather than lunching a new project in crypto i think if they buy share or completely buy any existing crypto topper from current market than it would be beneficial for Samsung     

• -1 1

I think that's a legit news because the whole information was posted here too. This is new to me because Crypto Currency coin — Ethereum is enhanced because of its new Fork. I hope Samsung implement it properly.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

Thanks for this useful post I research on this topic i find some information that Samsung is developing a cryptocurrency named as Samsung coin. 

Anyone who is adopting crypto currency whether they are a financial institue, social forum or tech field is thinking to launch their own crypto currency. 

Thanks for this good review
The recognition of cryptocurrencies is inevitable, but all governments try to move away from their support as a competitor to their currencies, which they always control.

• +1 1

I heard first time that sumsang lunch their own currency is it real than good for crypto and sumsang company also sumsang is world wide leading brand for  electricals increase their customers when this company run crypto currency  successfully then so many leading companies also follow this strategy to increase customers and income

• +2 2

Samsung is great, maybe it will be capable of ensue as for the reason that if Facebook as a shared platform be capable of present the Libra coin they why not Samsung can, as Samsung is the exceed mobile company.

• +1 1

maybe samsung launch own crypto currency because many big companies launching own crypto.i also seen a news blockchain launching own mobile in patnarship with blockchain,

• -1 1