Do You Know How Much Does It Cost To Make a Mining Rig For Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Know How Much Does It Cost To Make a Mining Rig For Bitcoin?

This was a very helpful topic for me and also very knowledgeable topic, For mining Bitcoin we have to wait for a long time then only we can get much more profit and if you mine Bitcoin then there is much loss of electricity 

22 hours ago, Hanuman said:

This was a very helpful topic for me and also very knowledgeable topic, For mining Bitcoin we have to wait for a long time then only we can get much more profit and if you mine Bitcoin then there is much loss of electricity 

Bitcoin mining can be profitable in one case, which is low electricity fees. Because mining devices require a lot of power to run, electricity fees can be very high if you are doing Bitcoin mining. 

On 4/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, Rezort said:

For some reason I think that today it is really difficult to get into bitcoin mining business because there are already a lot of mining giants which have occupied the market.

Yes i agree with you because like you said there is many miners, so you will just get a very low profit , and also like everyone knows that bitcoin halving is just happen , so the company of mining the just get now a little 6,25 bitcoin for any block , is mean the small miner will just get aver low profit , this what i think.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:26 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

Mining in the past was a profitable thing, but now, with the large number of mineralized people in the world, mining has become few profits and not worth working in.

Yes I think tsht you are right and It is great because people are gonna know that there are difficulty in trying to mince cryptocurrency and mining is profitable In the past and I think tsht it is great to have knowledge about mining. 

On 4/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, Upright said:

As a know that having a mining rig machine is hood but what really matters is on the fact of the difficult on how the machines are going to mine the blocks and gain the rewards from such, as hash rates also matters on being effective and profitable

It also needs high amount for it to be created and run properly. 

It will also take a lot of people to make sure the success of it. 

I don't have any idea on how to create it but I think it will cause a lot. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Mining is now costly and no longer providing good profits and miners are finding it more difficult to extract the remaining bitcoin

This makes mining more expensive

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, Thekingcallme said:

Mining is now costly and no longer providing good profits and miners are finding it more difficult to extract the remaining bitcoin

This makes mining more expensive

I think it cost so much amount to create it because it's a big project. 

That's right possible for it to not provide a good profit for some people who are working on it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for the information. We can reduce the electricity by using the solar panel and batteries. The main thing that challenges mining is the huge power consumption of the computer. It won't be profitable if the price of the electricity is high.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:38 PM, bliznec said:

I find it best to create mining on natural strengths such as solar power batteries. This greatly affects the environment of planet Earth not to be clogged with emissions. Today, solar-powered mining is very common.

Yes, you are right, and I believe that a large number of minerals depend on alternative energy, such as wind and solar energy, in order to save electricity expenses.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:04 AM, Cammer said:

But if you have a strong collection of miners with low electricity fees, you will make some very good profit out of mining. The main problem with mining is the electricity fees.

I think it will cause more than hundred thousand dollars to make that project. 

But you can grow and earn big profit once you complete made that. 

The cost really varies from one country to another according to the price of electricity in the region and I think it is better for you to generate electricity from renewable sources such as solar or wind energy because it gives an excellent return. As for the devices you can make mining cells with thousands of dollars or mining using Fewer features, lower prices and thus less power

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin mining at the moment has become expensive and profits are few and need a long time in order to start profit, so I advise everyone to stay away from Bitcoin mining and think about mining other currencies less expensive

• +3 1

I have no idea how much it costs to build a mining rig for Bitcoin but the demand for mines is growing as the price of Bitcoin rises Although it has improved a lot it is better to stay away from mine Mines do more damage.

It will cost you a lot specially the GPU you will need to start mining. Mining is good at some point but is too pricy and expensive but if you have the capability to afford the tools you need you can try mining.

• +1 1

Of course, mining has its requirements in addition to the equipment used, the required electricity and the costs. Continuity is the most important, otherwise it will not be of good return for the mineral. If he worked for a short time and then stopped, it is thus wasting the electricity and the capabilities of the used device and adding to the special cooling tools.

• +2 1

I think it all depends on what volumes you want to take! You can also mine on a mini computer with aliexpress for $ 50, or build a large station that will bring a large profit, but it will cost you $ 1500-2000!

It's may be true, actually Mining cost a lots both the sophisticated gadgets to use and the stable energy needed, that's the electricity to consume. Summation of the whole expenses as a beginner it's a good capital enough for you to make Investment and managing trading.

• +2 1

That is good. But I think that it is not for those who are poor. And people who has a lot of money they can make a rig to get the Crypto currencies.

Я даже не знал, сколько стоит построить майнинговую установку для Биткоина, но есть идеи сделать что-то подобное в будущем. Но я думаю, что большие деньги-это так дорого. Использование биткойна намного ниже, чем раньше.

Well if we do talk about GPU mining you can make rig of 1080Ti as they are being sold at very cheap rate for used after the Launch of 3000 series card. It's best card out right now for mining in my view considering it's price and performance. You can buy at around 400$ and even cheaper and if you do Invest 10 grand you can buy 25-30 of them and start mining. 

For saving electricity fee you can go with solar panels.

Personally I suggest you to mine altcoins as the difficulty of mining Bitcoin is very high at the moment.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This was correct for last year and if you were living in China. The average price today is higher after the halving and the increase in difficulty. Miners have to be constantly change their equipment and the miners also suffer problems and have to be send to the service wharehouse for repairs.

I personally consider it best to create mining using natural power such as solar batteries. In order not to lose money in consuming electricity, this also greatly affects the environment of the planet so as not to be blocked by emissions. Today, solar mining is very popular.

After each halving event , bitcoin's mining becomes harder and harder! and it requires more efforts and costs.. before many years , cryptocurrencies mining can be profitable for many people and companies.. but these days , bitcoin's mining is profitable only for big companies and rich people who can handle with these high costs!

• +2 1

Well, I think now we need to see the bitcoin price exceed 20,000 so that mining is really profitable as it was a year ago, a simple calculation when the price approached $ 10,000 was the equivalent of mining double what it is now.