Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

Actually every one who happens to be in Crypto world since last till now will admit the fact that the global pandemic corona virus has affected BTC value negatively causing it to broke down to most lowest price, despite in it year of halving. Not only Crypto currencies but Covid-19 was able to collapsed global economy. 

But to my greatest surprise BTC was able to make a positive movements by rising in price during it halving to $8500 and maintain the value which rapidly pumping up targeting to hits a substantial resistance of $12'000 now.

So I may likely conclude by saying that BTC is recovering from corona virus

• +3 1

On 4/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

Bitcoin will surely survive corona virus if all of us keeps being responsible user of it but if we manage to stop using Bitcoin then it will suddenly go down and may also die.

The only Bitcoin currency you should not worry about, as it will always rebound after any loss
And investing in it is profitable in any case

Yes bitcoin can survive with the pandemic virus because even though the virus is still existing the price of the bitcoin still goes high, and now it reaches $11k which is really big and can be called as bicoin inflation. There are many factors that make the bitcoin moves so big.

for me i believed it would survive and actually it did , all world economies got affected by covid-19  so is cryptoworld but as you see all of them are recovering now which is  very good

8 hours ago, yato987 said:

for me i believed it would survive and actually it did , all world economies got affected by covid-19  so is cryptoworld but as you see all of them are recovering now which is  very good

@yato987 when first corona effect come on crypto world the stock market go down becuase the people stop doing trading or Another thing.. Which lead the btc price go down around 5k usd that is almost half of btc price... But later crypto trader understand that its the Best Time to do trading while noob trader come also for doing trading.. So soon the crypto currency start to recover their self.so still crypto currency survive in corona effect                  

• +3 1

Of course, I do not think that its impact on Bitcoin was direct, and that the decline that occurred was a result of the decline in other markets and the traders in both markets were affected by fear, and thus selling greatly But by comparing the crypto market and the prices that bitcoin reached compared to the prices reached by the Dow Jones index, for example, it was indicating the extent of the development of the crypto market and its strength compared to previous years.

Of course it will survive! It would be very stupid if bitcoin could not survive because of some virus. After all, this situation has given us a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies, and accordingly, when everything becomes more stable, we will be able to get a very good price and raise our funds! In General, this is not such a panic, and the cryptocurrency, I think, will always be relevant!

I hope so, bitcoin will survive. But the bitcoin is struggling during this pandemic, in order to rise the price of the bitcoin. Not only the btc also the world economy is affected by the corona, but i hope the good day of btc will come soon.

In my opinion, btc has fared extremely well. Albeit more volatile than the USD. As far as I remember, the halving didn’t seem to do much of a difference besides an increased gap around the median. Feel free to fact check me because I’m solely going off of memory, but I believe we managed to solidify a baseline somewhere between 10,500 and 11,500 usd per btc. Last month seemed to be creeping closer to the high 9000’s though.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:43 PM, TheRaed said:

The only Bitcoin currency you should not worry about, as it will always rebound after any loss
And investing in it is profitable in any case

That's true bitcoin is the only currency to survive in any condition, when corona virus destroyed whole markets bitcoin also effected, but where other markets investors drops, there corona virus increase  bitcoin investors, and now bitcoin and other few altcoins once again start domination in crypto market, and  bitcoin hit 12000$ prices.

Edited by Honny143

Yeah, the cryptocurrency will survive from corona and the bitcoin has already proved it. Not only bitcoin all the cryptocurrency are developed in order to transact amount from one person to other. So, I think these cryptocurrency are established to make transaction maintaining social distance in very short period of time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will survive anyway. The coronavirus continues and no one knows anything yet. The same rate as bitcoin. Or how long will this virus last? maybe Bitcoin will become the main currency? Time. will show.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I don't think corona can handle bitcoin, the price may go down a bit for as long as the virus continues but it shouldn't go much further.

I would say definitely  yes, bitcoin is so strong  that it won't  disappear  because  of the corona disease,  but that doesn't  mean it won't  be affected,  current  low price i think  it's  related  to it.

It will absolutely, especially now when people are looking for other alternative source of income since some of the enterprises are shutting down due to the health protocols being ordered by the government for the health issue of the country. I think it would be the best to let the price of bitcoin of became mediocre so that many people could see this as an alternative way of financial support for their needs since it is hard to find a way to live at the moment of this pandemic. It would actually help not just the users but the market and the coin as well because it would gain popularity and the number of people getting interested would increase which means a possible investment for the digital coin.

For sure, bitcoin can survive from corona very fast, all the economics suffer from corona, and with time everything gonna be ok, this field need patience as patience pays

On the contrary, it seems to me that in connection with the situation with the corona virus, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general are gaining great popularity among people, since in connection with quarantine and unemployment, people have become more interested in the cryptocurrency market.

With the halving event, the price of bitcoin will increase. And therefore there is no doubt in my mind that bitcoin will survive .

In my opinio bitcoin can servive the corona and It already servived. I strongly think that btc has enough capibility to overcome any crysis and every critical situation. 

Naturally! I think, only the war can stop the rising of Bitcoin, because no electricity - no btc. It's survived the First Wave and returned to it's previous course. Everything gonna be fine, i think.

As we can see after the active cycle of the pandemic, bitcoin not only did not fall, but also consolidated in the market. After the active growth caused by halving, he again broke records for his price. This shows the world once again that creptocurrencies are independent.

stable which shows that once again bitcoin is finding its footing in the economy again,Bitcoin was the first to recover and it looks positive against the background of the Corona Virus..