Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

Of cos Bitcoin will survive the pandemic,it will survive the corona,it has even survived it already, the corona is moving out of the world all of a sudden like a smoke, it came so hard and scared the world, but the world stood so strong and fought it

Of cours it will survive from Corona as you see now the price of bitcoins still raising up I think it still not effected by pandemic crypto always important is the only job we have 

• +3 1

I believe that bitcoin will continue with its clear rhythm that in March I made a big fall, however that was because of the traders who liquidated their accounts when the pandemic came, now several months later the pandemic still persists, however bitcoin prices are at levels that were seen before the pandemic bone, the market recovered which still does not happen with fiduciary markets.

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 1:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

Bitcoin at first seemed to bend to the situation of the pandemic but during the current months it has demonstrated the solidity it has in the small market that today it has, if it suffered a significant decline but that decline does not mean much with the years of history that have bitcoin, this is just proof of how beneficial having bitcoin can be in the future

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Without a doubt, bitcoin is going to survive the crown. On the contrary, all cryptocurrencies benefit from the virus since it allows transferring money in a matter of minutes from one wallet to another anywhere in the world. Let's compare how long it takes to send money through traditional means compared to cryptocurrencies. Not to mention the commissions

I think the decentralised nature of btc keeps it insulated from disasters like Covid. It actually appears to be doing quite well although most of the downturn in stocks, caused by the fright early on during the epidemic appears to be recovering if it hasn’t already fully recovered. Small business appears to be the exception.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Mike1515

You are absolutely right my friend
Bitcoin has not been affected much by the Corona virus, or let's say that the virus has positively affected digital currencies
Whereas, many trades have virtually stopped, while digital currencies have continued
So people who use currencies, it increased
Here, the importance of digital currency appears

Well @kenan 1 exactly I am not sure with your opinion because corona crisis before bitcoin trade at 10000+$ dollars, but when corana virus in peak stage then bitcoin price drop nearly 3500$ dollars,

then how we says corona not effected crypto and bitcoin, and crypto market takes 3 to 4 months to recover like other markets.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

It definitely had an impact, but my idea was that many countries have resorted to trading and trading through cryptocurrencies
This increased the value of some parameters, due to the increasing number of people using them
Note that certainly this market, like other markets, gets some kind of taxes, and then it gets up again

@kenan 1 I know my friend what exactly you saying in your post, l already read your post and you're absolutely right corona crisis after so many crypto user's increased in different countries,

because of transaction purpose and earning purpose, during that period bitcoin price also drop very low, so many new users join crypto and grabs that opportunity and invest in bitcoin.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

This is exactly what I meant, if you have some doubts, tell me, I might be wrong
I am not an expert, I am still learning, but this is what I saw and noticed, especially in the period of the Corona virus crisis

No mate @kenan 1 you're absolutely right and you have good crypto knowledge, that's why you notice this during corona period so many peoples use crypto,

for their personal use are maybe avoid fiat currency to stop spreading corona one to other, anyhow crypto useing increased  and peoples know the importance of crypto, its really good for crypto.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

for their personal use are maybe avoid fiat currency to stop spreading corona one to other,

@Honny143  at the time of corona effect around 4 month  Italy citizens  throw their all money in street to get prevent from virus as you know by money we can bring virus too.. Then they did their necessary thing link shopping,  buy food, buy cloth by online like atm card, debit card, credit card and so on.. So that situation might remember them that how important crypto currency is in their daily life..                 

• +3 1

Agreed of curriculum will stay alive but without a penetrating price, consequently will reduce his value, but it is not once upon a time who experience about that, in attendance are scores of foodstuffs and air force around the humankind with the equivalent situation, as a result if Bitcoin not outlive furthermore product, military not last longer than.

Corona affected bitcoin by decreasing more than 50% of its current price.Cryptoworld had also gone through a drastic time.But everything is recovered now.Bitcoin survived from corona and running to reach its highest price.As lonv as crypto is alive bitcoin will survive.

26 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,I think there are a lot of users in the crypto world, those who used crypto before the virus were in the crypto world even after the virus, but the virus caused a lot of unemployment, so many people came to the crypto world to earn money, but in the crypto world you are so easy.  You can't make money, you have to have experience and learn everything to make money in the crypto world, but as a result of the virus, its users have increased.

Yes @Mosharraf in this corona pandemic so many peoples loss their jobs, in this situation who loss  job they seen a good earn source in crypto, 

so they join crypto to solve their financial problem and they are successful also, now this corona pandemic after everyone know the importance of crypto.

• +2 1

of course colleagues I believe that corona will not be able to with bitcoin in any way and possibly for a short period of time its price will be stable but what is undoubtedly expected is a very promising future with high prices in the market
Good luck to all and a big greeting

14 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,,As the world improves, so will cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are playing a huge role in the development of the world. The use of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, because investing and trading with cryptocurrencies is profitable.  but because of the epidemic many people are unemployed and they may choose the crypto world as a source of income

@Mosharraf you're absolutely right crypto market really profitable compared to other markets, and risk factor also very low that is the reason crypto currency popularity increasing day by day, and every day so many users joining crypto to do their life better, in future surely crypto dominated all market's.

• +2 1

corona cases whole world has been decrease after few month i hope this corona virus will be finished well bitcoin is still trading in this time many people face problem in this corona time but now all are good time.

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  at the time of corona effect around 4 month  Italy citizens  throw their all money in street to get prevent from virus as you know by money we can bring virus too.. Then they did their necessary thing link shopping,  buy food, buy cloth by online like atm card, debit card, credit card and so on.. So that situation might remember them that how important crypto currency is in their daily life..                 

@Dorjoy12  when corona virus start spreading then that time mostly effected country is Italy, how much brutally demage corona virus  this country everyone knows, that's why they throws fiat currency and so many countries peoples also follows this and they also avoid fiat currency, so they need a alternative way to transfer money with cheap fees, so obviously crypto is the best method that is why so many users join crypto, 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@ Dorjoy12  when corona virus start spreading then that time mostly effected country is Italy, how much brutally demage corona virus this country everyone knows, that's why they throws fiat currency and so many countries peoples also follows this and they also avoid fiat currency, so they need a alternative way to transfer money with cheap fees, so obviously crypto is the best method that is why so many users join crypto, 

@Honny143 you are right about this and  thus crypto gain much popularity   in Italy too.. This is the sign of future world will be adopted with crypto currency..  I was seen in a movie that the future world will accept Only atm card and currency to do Daily activity and hope it Will be true              

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes it survived. It will survive anything and after that it was caught the interest of big companies like Microstrategy and they invested in Bitcoin. It is banks that bought too and they still have interest in Bitcoin for a long investment.

• +1 1

Good. In my opinion it will be a great leap for those who work with Bitcoin since due to the pandemic its value will be unstable and thus they will take advantage of entering operations to be able to double their profit when Bitcoin goes down.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

trading with cryptocurrency is profitable and risky, so we need to be experts in crypto world to avoid risk.

Of course @Mosharraf trading contains risk factor so we surely need to learn and gain some experience in trading, before start our career in trading field, because so many new comers thinks trading is very simple and easily they earn money, but they lose their all capital because of low trading  skills, that's why first learn trading its important for everyone.

• +1 1

If it will survive and continue up, its pressure will never fall and it will always be better than all at times, but I would say that this descent is to gain momentum to rise strongly to the upside. 

I think Bitcoin is strong and can recover and reach its goals and more because digital currencies are important in the shadow of the Corona crisis

Definitely it will survive from the Corona or any difficult situations in this world. Bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency driven by the modern blockchain technology.

I think that if he survives and does very well. Perhaps a bit of uncertainty at first about what could happen, but little by little the cryptocurrency market is recovering. Bitcoin is doing very well topping 11k and is expected to continue to rise. We are on the good way.