Youtube and videos that they should block - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Youtube and videos that they should block

On 6/12/2019 at 2:55, Tashfik said:

Si YouTube y los videos deben bloquearse, entonces es un gran problema. Porque las personas que miran videos de YouTube y aprenden sobre criptografía. También estoy viendo videos de YouTube y trato de obtener suficiente conocimiento al respecto

Exactly, I don't agree to block a video, because apart from us, a member of this community that benefits from crypto videos, we must keep in mind that uploading videos is a job for people, whether the topic is good or bad, because the economic income depends on the people in that community of Yuo Tube.

• Useful or interesting 1

If cryptocurrency blocks YouTube and various videos on this issue, it will be really bad for the users.  Because, many users or newcomers learn and gain knowledge through video and YouTube.  However, I think it should be a fair decision.

A lot of ads and videos about fake mining sites are spread over the internet, and all their goal is to withdraw money from investors and defraud them with fictional offers, this problem is solved only by increase awareness about these methods of fraud.

that is normal cause that is how they / youtube make moneys so i think we have to be more patient and just skip those adds it is very easy and don't forget that youtube is free so you don't paying anything to use that platform .

On 10/18/2019 at 2:11 AM, Donslens10 said:

I'm tired of watching junk promotions on YouTube about hyips and betting platforms and mining crap, what the hell is wrong with YouTube? So much content blocking so that those garbage do not add to your list of eternal blockage? Both analyzing this type of situation makes me think that the same media are looking for people to make mistakes and fall into absurd traps.
I dare to say that there is more bad material than good, with respect to the blockchain issue on YouTube, you can't let them be so easily masked, please stop that.

Not only you many people suffer this problem. I saw many youtubers promote fake projects for money. Also some youtubers announce giveaway that amount.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Most of the videos i found on youtube are either scams or people trying to gain referrals. I donot trust youtube to be a good source of information for crypto because they are trying to make a profit for themselves instead of helping others. Bitcontalk and cryptotalk forum is the archive of information that i trust.

468x60-3.png

If you are talking about all of the false videos that are available on YouTube about ways to earn crypto and mining sites that are clearly fake mining sites, then i would agree with your completely. I think that there should be a way in which we can report videos if they are found to be bad videos or scam videos in which case they should be put under review to a certain extent, as these videos promote scams in the digital age which can be very dangerous to anyone. We need to be protected from this and should be given the opportunity to mark a video as a scam if it is so.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't think there are YouTube and videos that should be blocked because we are many people who learn a lot by watching videos on YouTube. In that case, if it is blocked, there will be many problems in the workplace. Newcomers learn more by watching more videos.

There is indeed a huge amount of garbage videos on youtube and quite a lot of scams going on. Still the crypto-youtubers are not outside of this, as they keep promoting shady exchanges as Bybit and other scam-coins, while they profit a lot out of this. Basically I think that the ones that keep getting banned deserve it and should be permanently banned. Such are The Moon, IvanonTech and a few more that became rich and made their followers less wealthy.

Months ago I have heard that Youtube blocked or removed all cryptocurrency videos from their platform, but the in just few day they have suffered many bad report about what they have did, so they have excused about what happened. I think Youtube or some companies who are competitor online are enemies of cryptocurrency. Because now crypto every day convert to most popular.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:39 PM, xpertt said:

I disagree with you, because I think even if youtube has many junk videos, for sure there are still informations that you can extract on a single video even if it is a junk and useless video, all you need to do is to understand deeply what the content creator was saying and for sure you will learn something new about it.

Yes there are many good videos in youtube and they are very informative in many ways, you should learn to choose on what will you watch.

If you're right friend there's a lot of junk information on the internet as such but it's up to us what we do because there are deceptions there's also real information 

Simply, you can get rid of seeing these videos by changing your YouTube settings, but my friend, the problem persists because there are always useless videos, so it depends on how you search for the videos.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not all ads offered by YouTube shareholders or traps that some companies have assets and display their ads to find new customers, or if you are talking about videos offered by channel owners, it is also not desirable, and you explain the site and the followers fall for it and must be attended

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/22/2019 at 10:31 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

you are talking about advertisements ? If yes you can use "Ad Block Plus" extension to get rid of them, I never see a single youtube ad by using this chrome extension

Ad block plus is very effective to use to remove ads in Youtube. 

I'm using that if I don't want ads to disturb what I'm watching. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am also against that sort of scamming YouTube videos and channels. They must get punished. I have seen scam promotions everywhere by using this popular video streaming platform. I think YouTube should completely ban them. 

I think youtube will not take responsibilities for us,that's how they get users and earn,so those junk ads,is our own responsibilities now whether we believe them or not. 

Most of the youtubers that post videos on crypto currencies are after referrals. There are also a lot of scammers that post videos with links to their scam sites. To be honest youtube is not really a good place to learn or inquire about any crypto projects. There are various crypto forums and trusted blogs or websites that post actual verified news on crypto.

468x60-3.png

If you want to get rid of these ads that appear every time on YouTube, you should use the ad blocker and all those annoying ads will disappear.

Life is great and enjoy it

Unfortunately, this is true, there is a lot of bad content, and the one who does not know the right from the wrong may fall into traps and lose his money, and he does not know that it is just bad content, so every beginner should consult the experienced first.

I think that there should be a way in youtube that we can report the fake videos and the scam videos so that they can be reviewed by the staff of youtube and then they can be taken down. To be completely hones there are many newbies in crypto who rely on youtube videos to teach them and with all of the scam videos that are out there, they often fall victim and prey to all of this and this is very dangerous because they cannot tell a scam from a legit site. We need to protect each other and youtube need to block and these scam videos.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/17/2019 at 11:11 PM, Donslens10 said:

I'm tired of watching junk promotions on YouTube about hyips and betting platforms and mining crap, what the hell is wrong with YouTube? So much content blocking so that those garbage do not add to your list of eternal blockage? Both analyzing this type of situation makes me think that the same media are looking for people to make mistakes and fall into absurd traps.
I dare to say that there is more bad material than good, with respect to the blockchain issue on YouTube, you can't let them be so easily masked, please stop that.

Why would anyone watch those is beyond me. Multi marketing and referral link game is just too obvious on most of them and they don't care how scammy the projects are. No wonder that youtube has itchy ban finger these days.

Because of such junk channels about crypto topic Youtube is banning the channels without this bad advertising just because they are talking about crypto or anything related to that.

YouTube has also been used to spread these fraudulent content. Scammers have become dependent on all methods for spreading their frauds, so we should not work with any of these sites if we do not trust them.

YouTube is full of scam videos that cause a loss to a lot of people who follow them. I saw a lot of videos but I did not believe them.