How I Got Scammed Once - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

Their methods might now be really common, but not everyone has this lesson of what this scammers actually use to gain and  their prey or victims, and as such lessons of this kinds are what can build this guides yo help other users

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Upright said:

Their methods might now be really common, but not everyone has this lesson of what this scammers actually use to gain and  their prey or victims, and as such lessons of this kinds are what can build this guides yo help other users

With us providing information on this topic, it has become a beginner education to learn the types of scammers. I have been a victim and I hope it will continue to diminish.

That what happening here. I have heard many cases of your type. The number of fake and scammers are increased this is because of peoples are going through shortcuts. So we should be very much careful when giving our personal information in any platform

I am really sorry my friend !
there is many ways to get scammed ! many people are talking with me on Telegram ! and they said that they will give me profits if I invest my money with their company 

We need to be careful and not be greedy because this just opens a lot of space for us to get scammed and end up investing in fake business or wrong ideas or icos.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
I was about to fall victim to a fraud
Where I was asking in the chat section of the Yobit platform about investment funds, and after that I received a message on the PM claiming that he is addicted to Yobit and can help me in exchange for sending a code of what I have and I did not know that the PM is the private message.

Never trust a Telegram user that makes you think he or she is working for an investment company. These people are 99% scam especially if they contact you just after you send a message in an investment group. 

My God, it is sad news, my dear friend, I am sorry for what happened to you and thank you for sharing this post with us in this forum to alert all members of the fake email and hackers, especially beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, you should pay attention in the upcoming times

The scammers are always in a hurry to hack others information and that's why they create fake emails and phishing sites. But sometimes the users don't notice the domain log in and just share their personal keywords or information. That's where they get wrong and get scammed. So without consulting about the domain web ,no one should check any website and share any kinds of personal information. 

No is a bad news , i really sorry for that , this is really bad , than lose 300$ for 1 min , and you work hard for 3 months to make it , is really bad . Yes the scammers is lot in this world , so we have to be careful and not put our information just in the original website. I wish you all the best my friend.

4 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Hello, sorry for all those who were exposed to fraud, but I have not personally been exposed to fraud before, especially since I am new in this world, good luck to everyone.  .

Good if you are a beginner or a newbie to the crypto world. Good thing that you have read this topic so that you avoid any scam processes and getting your crypto currencies stolen!

This is really sad and unfortunate, so it's better to always be cautious in everything we do, because scammers actually work with every means there could use, so always try to confirm an email before clicking on it, most of them might be phishing site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I felt very sad for you my friend but you should be always aware of the scammers just because they don't have humanity and they can scan anyone so it is better not to click on any links to avoid this scam

My dear friend be careful from this scamming mails I have heard from more members about it also I have received some of the emails to join the exchanges which I felt is a scam and can cause huge damage to me so before giving the personal informations search about it and be sure before giving a log in information. 

These scams happen very often and you have to be really careful and learn how to avoid scams like this, I also hope that is your last mistake and it became an experience for you and now you are more careful.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:47 AM, George10 said:

That was too sad mate sorry for that loss you endured from scamers and thanks for the word of advice its really helpful.

I hope that will serves as a lesson for him to never experience that again. 

I hope those who are lying or do scamming will get caught and get punished by what they doing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Blockchain and any other trusted wallet will never ask for your personal wallet information. So anyone who got that kind of mail or something related should recognize it as a pure scam.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This type of topics should be taken seriously otherwise the scan process will not going to stop anytime every time the main target of them are new members because of the lack of knowledge they are having this is the main thing they're taking for advantage we should help each and every person and give them idea about this things that will be beneficial for them whenever they are in tribble they can help themselves because it's not possible every people's present their to help you.

Getting scammed is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. I really feel sad for you my friend and appreciate your thoughts that you sharef this incident and made everyone attentive about what should not be done to avoid scammers.

Am so sorry for you

My friend and some times I lost

My whatsapp account for same 

Message ididnot attention who sent it

And losted my money

So if a scam email with the links come in my mailbox, I never open that because that can be the link for malware. I think we must have to check the sender before opening the emails which are supplied to us. I have also detected the domain looks like the same to blockchain wallet site. 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Wow  that's to hard men i never open a email there are so meany spam emails that i receive every day every minutes, and i know all the are scams, but we all faced some time that we lost our money, i invested on this site and they didn't pay me back. 

Thank you for cautioning us on this method that scammers use to steal money from crypto users so I would advise all the users of crypto currency to verify email senders before responding so as to avoid getting scammed.

no company would send an email asking for your information, even if it is a webpage always make sure the domain is correct and no changes are made to the link, and generally make sure from the email every time

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

this is happenes when we share our email address that link with our real blockchain Account in public places like Facebook , or in any website .

nerve trying to put your information in that website otherwise you Will lost your access on your account .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not open such emails at all, if they do not come at my request, this is the best way to protect yourself from them, although it is your own fault that you entered your data from your wallet..