What Happened To Facebook And Twitter Cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What Happened To Facebook And Twitter Cryptocurrencies?

I heard from the sources the cryptocurrency of facebook that is Libra will lunch very soon facebook says the are still work on it but I don't about any cryptocurrency of twitter if anyone know about it tell me I am very exciting about it.

Well, facebook is cancelled the released of LIBRA coin and i have no idea what is the main reason of it, but they said that this will be came back and it will be released properly because many people are waiting for it. Happy posting everyone.

i don't know about twitter, but libra as far as i know has started the initial launching phase and you can start buying it now

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I do not think that Twitter has announced its intention to launch any Crypto project, while Facebook is still working on the Libra project, but it faces some legal problems, but I hope it will succeed in launching its project.

I think that they haven't launched their coins till now because of some governments which they are against this cryptocurrencies project! It may has a long time to see coins like this.. Also tha banks and the old financial system wouldn't accept that easily!

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, pucukjaya said:

maybe they just tried and the results were not what they wanted so they wouldn't bring up the crypto until the program was really clear

I think that they dont become successful so that they are trying to create new things because Facebook is now having the libre which could be a great help for the people that want to earn more through social media and I think that they will gonna try again. 

Facebook and Twitter are trying to improve them in cryptocurrency. Facebook and Twitter are so popular as a means of social communication. However, Facebook is more popular than Twitter. They can come up with something new in crypto which is great for everyone.

7 minutes ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I heard about Facebook coin (Libra) a while ago, but I think it is in the stage of growth and cannot be dealt with yet.

I also heard that Twitter plans to launch a cryptocurrency but no information has been identified about it.

Facebook won't be able to launch that project until he bypass the authority, he has to convince them if his project is worth believing and making a positive impact to the nation

I didn`t hear about twitter cryptocurrency, but I know that Facebook Libra has some problems with government and so they can`t start launch their blockchain. I hope it will be solved, because token from such big companies can make crypto industry very very popular 

I know that Facebook is developing its own cryptocurrency called Libra and it will be launched soon, but I don’t know YouTube.

I think that coin "Libra" was not put on the crypto market for trading and it is used exclusively by facebook users, and there is also a problem that these currencies controlled by Facebook or Twitter

Is a long time i don’t heard about libra , cryptocurrency for Facebook , i think is still in development , because is difficult to launching a cryptocurrency and make it trusted by the people , this need a time , i think we have to wait and see what will a happen in future.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:02 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

We haven't heard anything about the biggest social medias online and their cryptocurrencies that they provided.

What happened to them? Are they dead currencies now?

I hearded about Libra coin, i think there was an airdrop who was giving away but at the end they were scam i think, so i dont know what happened, but maybe Libra could be ready in one year or two i think.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 AM, pucukjaya said:

maybe they just tried and the results were not what they wanted so they wouldn't bring up the crypto until the program was really clear

I think that it will be great if I know what happened but I know that Facebook and Twitter cryptocurrency are starting and they are trying to get results from its launch and I think that it does not happen like they expected and I think that is unfortunate. 

I think currencies have been delayed at the moment, but I believe that social media will definitely launch their cryptocurrencies in order to keep pace with the global technological development.

Just now, koussai999 said:

I think currencies have been delayed at the moment, but I believe that social media will definitely launch their cryptocurrencies in order to keep pace with the global technological development.

Yes I think that this also can be a reason for their flunk and I think that they are trying first and experimenting that if it will work to them and I hope that they could advance their technology so the cryptocurrencies with Facebook and twitter can be a thing. 

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:51 AM, Interface User said:

Yes some online crypto currency like Libra is not active for today. Because some issue arises in thin type of coin. While in Twitter I read some news that they have plan to launch their own coin. But for me some of this coin may failed because they are stable coins.

That's right there's a high chance that they would failed. 

For me much better to don't give them a time and focus only to the most popular coins in the market. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 hours ago, Moaz said:

I think that coin "Libra" was not put on the crypto market for trading and it is used exclusively by facebook users, and there is also a problem that these currencies controlled by Facebook or Twitter

Yes, I ve heard that but I did not see it in any crypto market.

8 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right there's a high chance that they would failed. 

For me much better to don't give them a time and focus only to the most popular coins in the market. 

Facebook currency might be launch but it will take more time for it, the authority are holding it for now, but we have a recent update about another partnerships for libra too.

They don't have any. Twitter haven't announced of creating any coin, while Facebook wanted to create it coin but still it is not yet launched already.

Its currencies and projects were unsuccessful and did not achieve any success because Facebook, for example, did not offer any features that made people support it

Life is great and enjoy it

Actually, I think we hear a lot about cryptocurrencies for social media, and cryptocurrencies are accompanied by a large advertising campaign, but unfortunately we do not hear about them after that.

• +2 1

I must say that the cryptocurrencies created by those big social media company seems not to be progressing at all, the Facebook cryptocurrencies which is Libra coin isn't liked by many people in crypto so I don't think if it will really be successful.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also have not heard any news about their currency for a long time. I don’t know what is the reason for this delay, is it due to the Corona virus, or are they aiming for any cancellation of currencies?

• +1 1

The coins were delayed in launching due to a certain legal problem But what I know is that they are fixed currencies and obtaining them is done by subscribing to them in multiple ico stages and gradually.

• +1 1