What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coin are you guys investing on right now at Yobit's investbox

I wish to invest USD in the Yobit investbox but no luck. So currently, I have USDT, WATER and TALK token investment plans on Yobit exchange's investbox. Once exchange allows me to keep USD investment option, I am more likely to prefer that in order to make passive incomes. 

• +2 2

Right now i am investing in dice token, talk token, water token and rur. Yobit investbox is best platform to make a massive income from it. I am just loving it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have yet anything to do invest in any coin, but the mask is is very good to put in investbox as it is paying 10  percent daily, you youbcan double your coins in  days.

I am not yet investing on yobit investbox because I am not having funds yet on the exchange, but I think I can work for talk and invest it with 1% daily profit, that will be good. I can latter have to study about the investment to see other ones that will suit me into profit. 

I was trading with LTC in previous week. But I realized that I should invest in BTC because BTC is more beneficial. Most peoples are investing in BTC. So I decided to try my luck by invest in BTC in this  week. If it would be beneficial for me I will continue BTC in future. 

Currently I'm still without any experience on which coin to put in invest box for some profits but I'm having a plan to start with talk tokens or dollars perhaps they may turn out to have a good price in future and profitable.

I am currently using mining in the ubite platform. Be an investor in free doolars currency, but due to the high volume of investment in the currency, I could not continue. But currently, I am an investor in the talkoin currency. I hope its price will rise soon. Only you can determine the currency in which you can invest.

All investments depend on luck.  I haven't invested in anything at the moment.  But a few days ago I had invested in Talk token yobit which gave me 1% profit..  Whatever you invest, everything will be profitable for you

On 11/28/2019 at 6:27 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

It is very stable and there is even a gradual increase every new ico is announced. If you like some coin that you can invest in investbox try QQQ.

The best way to solve this problem is to monitor prices. When you feel that the price of the coin has begun to decline, cancel the investment and sell the coin. When you feel that the price has begun to stabilize you can buy again and put them in the investbox.

Personally rightnow I am investing in DLRS tokens  and Talk tokens to earn my daily passive profits from the platform. DLRS and Talk tokens seems to have a great and promising future for Yobit exchange and Cryptotalk forum.

Talk token investing plan is really good for all of us! it's really good for those who believe in talk token and yobit projects and i think that it would has a bright future for sure! especially because of most of its holders are aware and they know the value of of their works here and they wouldn't sell their tokens in low prices! it may be tradable a bit but because of some future plans about advertising it would go up but it needs a long time i guess..

You need to invest in more stable currencies that generally the price does not fluctuate much, as BTC DOGE and YO, are great currencies to invest in investbox and you will only have gains

I think curreny mostly of people are investing on BTCPRO investbox because its offers 12% weekly also it has high price more than bitcoin, but such coins like this are not to trust that much because they can dump massively than expectedly. 

• +4 1

On 3/12/2020 at 1:01 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I think the best way to use the invest box without having to worry about a coin becoming dead is to use the btc, doge and usd investments. These have much lower interest rates, but they are more stable coins and you can be sure that they will not go dead and you will not lose everything. Low interest is better than no interest at all in my opinion.

That was really a good advice and Specially for the beginners who Fear to invest in any coin they can do investment in these stable coins as there is very less chance of going these down.This suggestion was good at that as if we compare it with the current situation where the Price of BTC is almost 24k$ so the people who invested in BTC would be very happy and pleased with their decision.

• +3 1

If you want to invest in the youbit invoice box, then in my opinion bitcoin will be better. Besides, you can also take litecoin. This will be better for you.But I have invested in Bitcoin. I think it would be better to invest in Bitcoin

I'm not investing any coin right now in yobit investbox. Cause this time btc price increasing very much. So i think we should stop investment. We should try to trade this time. Cause it will be more profitable right now.

I have no coin to make the investment in any coin when I am here I only use the money to trade and withdraw my profits and there is no way you can make good money in the investbox.

• +3 1

Dear friend, yobit investing box is profitable and it is best place for investing. I like to invest in Bitcoins but now a days, it's price is very high. So in my opinion, you should invest in ETH coins.

I have seen plenty good coins on yobit invest but I do not know yet which one will be good, so far i will be paid bitcoin and talk token, I will invest in bitcoin and talk token if nothing is further more required. 

54 minutes ago, KarlJohn1 said:

I have seen plenty good coins on yobit invest but I do not know yet which one will be good, so far i will be paid bitcoin and talk token, I will invest in bitcoin and talk token if nothing is further more required. 

I checked the invest box recently, there is no bitcoin for investment, but you can invest on talk token, it can be profitable because the price of talk token is not that reducing, but at certain price. Having this token for investment for months can be good,giving you 1% daily retire if provided what is written there is correct. And I believe yobit can not like but I have not tried investing in it befoe 

• +2 1

In fact, my dear friend, I do not have enough information about the currencies that can be invested with this platform, but I have an idea about the TALK currency that I put in investment and make good profits through it.

Yobit is one of the best exchange platform in the crypto world. It has an invest box and we can get much profits by investing money in the yobit invest box. I think dogecoin is better for the investment in the yobit invest box. Dogecoin is quite a new coin in the crypto market but it has become a popular coin in the crypto world. 

Sorry i don't use yobit investbox that's why i really don't no how it works

But some people ask, yobit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies...

On 10/17/2019 at 9:46 PM, teminalibug said:

so what coin are you experienced guys invest on right now?

I could say that maybe investing in Talk could help, but lately we witness the price dropping too much without it having a chance. It is just 9 satoshi today and make me feel very sad to see one of my favorite tokens being treated like that. I hope it will recover and pray for this.

There are many coin where you can invest . But I suggest you invest in bitcoin. Because it is very profitable coin. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. If you invest in bitcoin and hold it for few mont you can earn a big profit.