For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

For a while I wanted to send a yobit balance

Things like this happens sometimes, so you don't have to worry anymore. It can happen because the forum its in a clean up time or it can happen when the yobit balance is empty, we just need to be patient if something like that will happen again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes don't worry and get panic of it as it is the common problem for all the yobit users when there is a shortage of btc balance then it can't be transferred till the exchange doesn't fill up the balance of btc which mostly takes 3-4 days timing.

• +1 1

You've to understand that, the forum admins have this of a period on having to suspend the send to balance option, as they do this to clean up the forum from bad publications as either deleting posts which don't follow their guidelines

Do not worry, this sometimes happens on the platform, but you do not need to worry. This happened to all of us and will be fixed. Work only every day. Do not worry about transferring the balance. When the problem is solved, you will send the balance normally.

It is the common issue on the exchange for all of us. If you have checked so many previously made discussions regarding this issue, you may have ideas like what is actually happening there. In the most of cases, forum tries to block scammers by pausing the payment. 

On 4/1/2020 at 2:23 PM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

Hello my friend 

We all face that problem i think the site is working to chase the scammers and the and the people that do not abide to the rules it is temporary we can just wait 

Hey mate i think there's a problem in the yobit where everyone in cryptotalk campaign cannot send to the balance what they earned. But now, you can send it to your balance because this day it is totally fixed again. Try it now mate. Happy posting.

That usually happens more than everything at the end of every month when the moderators clean up the forum stop the payment for one days but rest assured that after that we can send our balance to the wallet

Sometimes this problem is occurring because of the  technical issue or you can understand like this yobit wallet are not having balance in the account to give you payment in bitcoins for that reason they are taking some time to refill their account and once they have completed this process you will get your payment and easily withdrawal it.

Dear friend 

I am newbe hare. I know cryptotalk side is real and trusted side for make money. But i can not add my account in yobit account. Pls any one suggest me how to or when i add my account. 

Thanks 

this is very normal, every while the funds box for the campaign would be empty so just wait a few days and try again it should be refilled

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is happening normaly every few days you can refresh your browser and try to send them again or you have to write a few hours before you can send them again

I think that I am little late to comment in this post. But I will say that the problem with send to my BTC wallet option Was having problem earlier. But Now at the moderators have done work. The sent to my BTC wallet is open.

this does happen in certain cases on this platform and this is either because the moderators have stopped the payment whilst they are cleaning up the forum or it is because there is insufficient funds in the campaign. Either way, i woudl say that you should not worry at all, because these problems are generally sorted out within a couple days or a week at the most. in the interim you can continue to earn.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, Jahida 67 said:

For a while I have been trying to send yobit money to my yobit balance but could not. I had everything right but suddenly this problem.

What i do now

IMG_20200402_013103.thumb.jpg.070748541852af902773b07bf0aeaef0.jpg

There is nothing extra which you should do. This is just a temporary problem of this site. We saw it many time and I think in future we will see it more. In this time you just need to wait till fixed.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Don't worry, this is not big problem. This is happen due to yobit wallet is empty and after they fill that balance then automatically you got your balance in yobit account. Actually this issue happen in yobit wallet every week or month.

This is just a technical problem and it oftens happen time to time especially in months ends the money get finished and it is refilled after some days and you can continue your work.

I know by now it had been resolved actually because it is working normally. Keep it at the back of your mind that it is a temporary issues and it is been resolved always by the moderators. So rest assured it will happen again and it will be resolved.

This problem occurs at the beginning of almost every month and lasts for several days only, but soon this problem is quickly resolved by the team supervising the forum, so I continue to work and do not worry.

It's not to much satoshi that you have here you can leave them there without any problems because they will go anywhere dont worry about them,when the problems is open you can send them 

This is a normal circumstances that happens every month and it happens when the wallet of cryptotalk on yobit exchanger is drained, you will have to wait for few days before they reload there wallet and after that you can make your withdrawal without delay.

This usually happens when the wallet does not have Bitcoin and it must wait several days for it to recharge again

• +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This is normal. This happens when the forum’s private wallet for paying members of the forum is empty, but it will be paid once the wallet is recharged.
Do not be afraid of your balance.

sometime I see there is problem happen with Yobit as a result Yobit empty there wallet . after sometime this problem is fixed cryptotalk campaign Legit and running from longtime .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many published topics that explain the reason for this problem, which is the lack of currencies in the platform's wallet and it needs time to refill, and such topics and repeated questions must be stopped because they are considered spam and are not paid for.