What is Bitcoin Core? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What is Bitcoin Core?

Thank you for this wonderful information, mate. Well even though i joined here last year, there's many things i need to know and this forum is great to gain knowledge.

Wow thank you for posting and sharing this wonderful information with us here on cryptotalk. Truth be told, I have heard nothing as related to this topic in the time past but thanks to this post and information, I have gathered more knowledge concerning this.

Bitcoin Core is a desktop wallet installed on your device and you can store your bitcoin on it and it is good and safe

THINK POSITIVE

5 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
I think it is a section of Bitcoin or its configuration in general and it is an open source program provided by your portfolio or that you use to store Bitcoin and verify payment and other operations.

So that's kind of a reference from bitcoin huh? in my opinion it is good especially if it is open source so there is another development of the users there.

Thank you for providing me with this information on cryptocurrency. Bitcoins core seems to be very interesting and as i was not aware so i think you have done this easy for me to understand this and i am thankful to you for this.

i totally don't know anything about bit coins core so after seeing this post i clicked on it instantly hoping to read trough it to get more information about what bit coin cire is and its importance, still yet i haven't comprehend it, I but will still google it out

I am sure that new people will also learn about bitcoin core so they can know where bitcoin comes. I don't know many things about bitcoin core because I don't have the skills to learn so deeper about bitcoin, and I only know that bitcoin is a way to help me to make money. I think the other new people will have the same thing as me, and if they don't have knowledge about that, they will use bitcoin as the way to make money like me. It is not a problem for them because we don't have to learn very details about bitcoin if we cannot understand the deep information about bitcoin.

thank you for the information that you have provided and i am sure that it will be helpful to the beginners. When i first started in crypto i did research bitcoin core because i saw it on many sites, and i found that whilst some sites refer to bitcoin as bitcoin core, it is also a free wallet software that people can use in order to store their crypto and make purchases using crypto as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin core is nothing but open source protocol which gives as a Bitcoin node and provides a bitcoin Wallet which is highly secure and verifies each and every payment or transaction of your payment. Its a Bitcoins implementation. I hope this answers your question. Thank you. 

I was unaware of the fact that there is a word cold Bitcoin core but after this topic I searched on the internet and found that Bitcoin core is the source or wallet where bitcoins are stored. Than ks fir raising this issue.

• +2 1

I really advise you brotherly advice, do not seek admiration just because you published a simple post like this, focus on writing good posts and do not think about the heart.

Yes it's a bitcoin protocol and the base of bitcoins as known bitcoin core ,thanks for all those information it's good to know that if you are new in crypto as me  and others 

Thank you for this wonderful definition of bitcoin core and I know that it is a very important aspect of bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole and I hope that you will keep educating us on these concepts.

Bitcoin core is a kind of program which is used to confirm the valid cryptocurrency transactions. Currently Bitcoin Core 0.19.1 version is available to use on the different support devices.  The users of Bitcoin Core only accept valid Bitcoin transactions.

honestly i would've thought that bitcoin core is just another coin name like bitcoin cash or bitcoin black, thanks for sharing this info with us

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dera friend may be bitcoin core is more secure system.its profit you transfer your coin without any cost. So bit coin core is good for us. I also like this.. 

Thanks   

It is a programme which decides the blockchain with the valid transactions also the users of bitcoin core accept the transaction of such blockchain only and also bitcoin core is an open and free source software. 

I think bitcoin core is the technology witch bitcoin working with it , is blockchain technology , is all the transactions of bit happen from 2009 to now , and every 10 minutes we create a new block of transactions , to close this block we have to find a code , and how do this , the company of mining how’s cherche for this code.

According to me Bitcoin core is free and open source software that provide Bitcoin wallet and Bitcoin node. Actually we are using this wallet to store Bitcoin and Bitcoin core both coins and it is free also.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:37 AM, Jahida 67 said:

I didn't know about Bitcoin core. In your discussion, I came to know about it. I hope you do a good post like this, and I really liked this post. I really liked this post.

Same here I didn't know what is bitcoin core but I hope there's an expert member who will explain that to us and share his knowledge about the meaning of that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin Core is the original and complete implementation of what is known as the Bitcoin protocol. This includes the Bitcoin operating protocol and instructions to make it possible for Bitcoin's network to work.

I like your definition and is clearly understood to everyone in the forum that read and understand English very good. Still from your definition I need to know more about it and how it Works perfectly.

What I know about Bitcoin Core is that it's a bitcoin wallet that is installed on a computer and it's a very good and safe wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for the information, but can you please explain more about Bitcoin Core?
I couldn't understand the meaning of Bitcoin Core clearly.

Bitcoin core is a crypto currency which is the leading and its very used than all other crypto currencies. There are more than 1000 crypto currencies but this is the leading crypto because it has the highest price.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Bitcoin Core is the original and complete implementation of what is known as the Bitcoin protocol. This includes the Bitcoin operating protocol and instructions to make it possible for Bitcoin's network to work. As well as a wallet and a set of features that make Bitcoin the cryptocurrency it is today.

I hope that I have been able to help beginners, it is important to know all about this world if you like me let me a heart motivates me to continue creating help topics for all Greetings

I've been in pursuit of the basics since i am beginner so this topic got my interest and take a read on it and as expected the senior member here are very important members of cryptotalk since they are the one who can give and initiate discussions about the crypto world. Thank you mate!