[POLL] Who needs a Solid Color option background image! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[POLL] Who needs a Solid Color option background image!

Solid background color images in change background option?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want solid background color iamges in change background option?

I do prefer solid color background images the look more professional, than the gradients background color Images we have right now. if we had more option for selecting a background color including solid colors, it would be great. who is with me?!

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I do prefer solid color background images the look more professional, than the gradients background color Images we have right now. if we had more option for selecting a background color including solid colors, it would be great. who is with me?!

Yes, I absolutely agree. In addition, I think we need a night mode. I like to use in night mode, my eyes are too sensitive to light. I am still satisfied with the current design, but it can be improved.

Edited by cryptotalker
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, cryptotalker said:

Yes, I absolutely agree. In addition, I think we need a night mode. I like to use in night mode, my eyes are too sensitive to light. I am still satisfied with the current design, but it can be improved.

I don't have any objection with the current background display. I agree that having an option to choose modes such the currently trending night mode could be a better idea.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

All i need and most of the users requesting is the night mode. this white page really hits my eyes and can't stand long enough.

If there will be a darker screen which is night mode we can easily do posting and reading in much relax mode!

Just now, datslimboi said:

I'm fine with the current background, and since the text and content on the pages are easily readable there is no need to change it.

But there is already an option to change it i just need more options like i said the solid background color will do and like others suggested a dark mode also will be great. but i personally prefer the current light theme.

Just now, cryptokram said:

All i need and most of the users requesting is the night mode. this white page really hits my eyes and can't stand long enough.

If there will be a darker screen which is night mode we can easily do posting and reading in much relax mode!

I personally prefer the current light theme, but like i sad more preference will be great since every user has his own taste.

The night mode you can create it alone in your developer's display settings page for themes it's a commercial forum it needs clear simple themes that do not tire eyes and I think the logo is very simple for a promoter forum like this one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

For me it does not matter. The current images and the look we get from then are very professional.  However adding more images should not be a big deal. If admin wants then it's okay but no pressure of course.

There are a lot more things in the pipeline for us than to worry about the background image. Like to have local board and the mods for them, controlling spams and scammers and many more.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I preffer simple and fast site and forum which can rum easily and do not trouble me.but everyone have their own prefrences so now the forum is best for me .5 out of 5  star for forum .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Just pick this purplish color for background.... it looks best for my eyes for now.
I would prefer total dark grey skin, not just background.  Meanwhile I can use DarkReader to make in dark.

• +2 1

i want a solar colour image back ground, i am interseted in it, can you provide me please? if yes then contact me, i i want to change the background to look my profile more pretty and i will get more posts bonus.

Edited by Saqib Ali Sadiq
mistakenly submitted short post
  • +4 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

LOL

This is interesting.

10 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i want a solar colour image back ground, i am interseted in it, can you provide me please?

What is a solar colour by the way 😊 And no one can provide you unless admin decides to as that "Solar" color. I am really colour bling I gotta say. Never heard of this solar colour before.

17 hours ago, hexwin said:

ust pick this purplish color for background.... it looks best for my eyes for now.

Well I see you like purple, from the lock of the avatar and signature text colour of course. Not sure if you room has the same colour too 😁

• +5 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I see you like purple, from the lock of the avatar and signature text colour of course. Not sure if you room has the same colour too 😁

I think he meant to say ....Solid color, and made typing mistake in doing this 🙂

PS
I like purple and dark, but my room is not in that color.
Maybe I will paint my hardware wallet with purple nailpolish just for fun 

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I think he meant to say ....Solid color, and made typing mistake in doing this 🙂

Ah it could be. I did not think from that angle. I thought it's a type of color lol I am really very not good at recognizing color unless it is some basic color like red, green, blue.

My priority is blue by the way. Not sure if something for men lol But I like it. Once there I had this habit to buy blue rose for my girl friend. I used to buy it for her at every meet up. 😊

I have no problem with the current background and I'm really good with these, but I thinks it's not really an important feature right now

no need of solid color image background this is great color and every one like the white color so no need to add any thing i am not with you in this campaign of adding solid color options in the background

On 11/5/2019 at 12:56 AM, Kim K said:

I prefer solid colours too and an option for night mode implemented in the forum. The graphics of this site needs improvement as the present design is too simplistic. We need a bit of graphics and solid colour touch in the forum

I think this simplicity is good for me at least, maybe for the night mode for who wants it, personally i prefer the light theme.

20 hours ago, kim herrera said:

I agree with this I think it's good that we have several options for that but the color that has for me is better 

The black theme or dark/night has been the trend on several big platforms and has extended to even mobile technology operators based on the fact that there a large of amount of users who have certain eyes defects and have their best visions in dark environment.

16 hours ago, Kim K said:

Different stroke for different folks. You prefer this but I don't. That's the power in community forum like this. A poll can be conducted by the forum admin to determine what majority wants. On another level, I think the simplicity of Yobit is what was replicated on this forum

Well I like things that has basic smart and professional look, with many features, just like the way, yobit and cryptotalk is, dark theme does not seem basic and smart look for me.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:26 AM, teminalibug said:

There are already four background image options, but you are right good think will be if they change in something "professional" not but something to look better than now and maybe with some more functions like page where you can see whats your followers share on theirs profil or theirs posts etc.

I see one here (maybe it's your) black background image but I did not see which color is buttons.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/22/2019 at 11:23 AM, Moon said:

Yes I would like to have just pure black background. Or a night mode some sort of... Or do we have one and I just haven't seen it?

I'm with you, a night mode is useful for users that work in the dark. I'm more used to read with dark backgroung and clear fonts in the forums/websites that allow it.

Yeah, I want solid background color images in change background option but currently, I think the team should focus first in adding some local boards to engage more people here.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think that would be a good thing to have a distinct color interface
But it is not very important and therefore I do not think that will be done by the Forum

Life is great and enjoy it