[POLL] Who needs a Solid Color option background image! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[POLL] Who needs a Solid Color option background image!

Solid background color images in change background option?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want solid background color iamges in change background option?

I always prefer dark themes for my browser and trying sometimes a few extensions. I think that dark themes create better conditions for forums, although for trading and exchanges I prefer white colours. I think that with dark themes I can focus better on the subject and are more relaxing, while with lighter colours are better for more information on a screen.

I agree with you it would also be great for them to add a dark theme to work on nights and for the light theme not to be so annoying for the night

No idont prefer to add new color

To my background my friend ilove

Crypto main background and colors

Thank you for your post

I don't think that this is necessary because we are here in this forum to discuss and educate each other on crypto currency and we are not here to change backgrounds.

Yes you are right it looks very professional if we had the option of solid colors in the image it would be better if they take this thing  in consideration and implement it

I like all the four colour that is available now.You can't find any other website in which you can change your background colour.And the existing colours are so good,so i don't think we need any new colour.All the colour we have,looks much professional.

Edited by Jami273

My preferred color is black and i think this color is available in the background on cryptotalk but we need a real them not only the color to choose from them

• +1 1

I think the best solution could also be having both the default colors and solid ones from a bunch of picking color choise for your background 😜

That way everyone would be pleased and happy about having every kind of option that suits the most members needs.

Nevertheless it's a good suggestion.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/17/2019 at 5:26 PM, teminalibug said:

I do prefer solid color background images the look more professional, than the gradients background color Images we have right now. if we had more option for selecting a background color including solid colors, it would be great. who is with me?!

Cool mate that's a great suggestion I also would like to see or have some options of selecting background colors and it should be advanced with night mode themes.

You are absolutely right!Adding background colors will be awesome.In this way we will also be able to entertain our work.I think admins should also think about the night mode.Most of the people including me prefer dark mode so that our eyes will be protected from the blue lights.

• +2 1

I prefer the pure background image. I think the background of the forum can give some aesthetic to the forum, so I hope to add more than one style to the forum so that each member can choose the style of the forum that he prefers.

Well, I agree with you and I think that adding a background image to the forum is a good thing, but there are other opinions that prefer the forum in a simply, The most important for me is that the loading of pages in the forum be fast

I do not think that there is a need to change the theme of the forum because the arrangement of colors is very comfortable for the eyes and does not affect or cause brightness and damage to the eye as the gradient takes into account the subject of long use of the site, which may extend from one hour to three hours.

I think forum administration already implement  four colors themes in this forum, you check this theme feature in bottom of the page where you see this theme feature, if you want change theme then use this feature it gives four color option.

• +1 1

All of this falls within the scope of the external shape of the forum. My father is not very important to me, but yes, it would be good for us to have more options in order to determine the shape that suits us.

• +2 1

This time in cryptotalk i figured these styling and good looks feature should be less of a concern there are more things do do like preventing multi accounts and other important features.

Yes bro,I want a solid color because it would be more attractive to use but not the comments are clear because it is white if the colour of background changed something there will be a lack of error to see the post.

for me i have no problem with default one , i tried the 4 available backgrounds but the default was the best to the eyes , its colors are quiet and doesn't annoy you while you are righting , also i applied a dark theme with it on my browser since i stay active for long time on the forum , and the shined theme was hurting my eyes so all is good for me now

• +3 1

This is good suggestion, not necessary to be adopted now but as time goes on.

I don't think background is among the most needed feature though it's valuable and need add more beauty to the forum. To look more advance and matured.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:26 AM, teminalibug said:

I do prefer solid color background images the look more professional, than the gradients background color Images we have right now. if we had more option for selecting a background color including solid colors, it would be great. who is with me?!

The interface and backgrounds seem to me to be quite simple and perfect but I would like to see a more responsive theme in terms of design

I think a wider variety of backgrounds could be chosen to cover the different customizations

On 29/3/2020 at 17:00, teminalibug said:

Hace que se vea bien, sí, pero menos profesional y más lento, las imágenes hacen que las páginas se retrasen.

Of course, if you receive a lot of traffic, the page would become very slow due to the background image, since if they are visits less than 10 then nothing happens but if they are thousands of visits it would have a negative effect.

It would be good if something like this is introduced in the platform. many modifications and updates can be expected from the platform in the current years as more and more users are joining the platform. I would also love to change my background in a solid colour way.

• +2 1

It would be cool if something like that was introduced on that platform. It would be nice if we could customize something like patterned backgrounds or solid or dark colors. With the passage of time we can expect modifications and updates to the platform in the remainder of the new year.

I'm not really interested in the background paint, due to the fact that we need to arrange more things than just change the background paint. First of all, we need to focus on the functionality of the forum. This forum is quite presentable at the moment, for example, that we can make it more representative in the foreseeable future, but at the beginning of the performance.