Would you lend in cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maxitdev

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

• No
    • Yes, in BTC
    • Yes, in ETH
    • Yes, in stablecoins
    • Yes, in Maxit
    • Yes, in Libra
    • Yes, in other cryptocurrency

Yes i will especially if i am using a trusted lending platform. Why not you are able to help at the same time you earn also.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

8 hours ago, leon said:

yeah I can lend Crypto currency when I see that crypto currency market is going very down and will be recover in short time. at that time i could lend for buying crypto currency

I don't know if I'll feel safe with my crypto lent to some guy and then returned to me with 5% interest because in this time that coin could dump 20% whether ita bitcoin or etheruem so I'll keep my crypto to myself. 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:52 PM, wingfield said:

It is very risky to give a loan in foreign currency, especially if it is a cryptocurrency, because the price fluctuations are very large and anyone can lose. I think the crypto market is not made to give someone a loan in BTC or ETH. I think it is best to borrow in the FIAT currency of your country. Why would anyone want to make a loan in cryptocurrencies when the risk is so high?

I totally agree with you. This is too risky for both the lender and the borrower because we know how crypto currency prices changes very rapidly and this won't be favourable for both of them.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

of course, I would lend my cryptocurrencies, any cryptocurrencies, but only my family and friends. I don't want to lend anyone which I don't really know him/her.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly speaking, the idea of lending the cryptocurrency to me seems to me to be a joke, not a serious topic. I don't understand at all who can borrow a bitcoin that will fall and eventually get less money.

I've searched some Bitсоin because individuals can not prove that it is not a hoax so we can not understand about this issue. Moreover, Bitcoin is not a popular title that I think it is a sure thing to worry about cash in Bitcoin.

I never used crypto as loan. Is there any possibility to get loan. Then what is the security and how can I get loan. I need complete guidelines for getting loan without any security. 

Of course I will lend cryptocurency to friends who need it on condition, the person who will borrow must be responsible, I know him well and the person who will borrow has a good history in the affairs of debts.

• +1 1

If they can offer and assure safeness and security, of course I will lend in crypto. By this, we can also still earn money. The only problem is that if you lend a coin which price is really unstable, you might loss money.

I would have lent only one person to whom I can fully trust my money, namely my only friend who led me into the cryptocurrency, I even asked him for a little bit of bitcoin to invest in investments. Truth he a bit greedy and gives quite slightly slightly) But this quite not frightening.

I can't do that, to be lend by someone is the most thing I hate not in bitcoin but in everything, I prefer to be patient until I get what I need 

Cryptocurrency or Bitcoins can use to lend. The versatility of Bitcoin we can earn. Bitcoins has a value of Bitcoins so that many people loans and used Bitcoin and the price or the value of bitcoin will increase but other people they didn't want to lend they hate in debt.

• +2 1

No, I would not give, how many cases have been with the fact that someone takes a loan in cryptocurrency and then just does not pay the money back, I do not want to be the same with me.

I think that to borrow a crypto currency is not recommended because the fluctuating price makes a reasonable reason not to lend, then if there is a stable coin it is worth borrowing.

Everyday, bitcoin is dumping and pumping about 1-3%.  if we can do short trade in this time, we will be able to gain profit more than lending.

Bengali?

View this Topic

The straightforward right answers of this political election are no

Considering that mother nature herself from cryptocurrency is really erratic not to mention the money necessary for circulation along the lines of roller coaster which means grant a loan the dollars cannot wise decision because if most people wasted then that financial risk could be doubled who wasted your finances not to mention you'll have to give what you owe

From the topic, if the interest rate is good, I can lend, that should only be on a trusted platform, otherwise, I won't lend.

But I think this lending of a thing is not even common in the cryptocurrency world, It is just coming up. So it will be a good thing if good firms should build on it.

Of course, i would lend in crypto currency, specially in bitcoin because i know it is really worth it. Worth to i vest, worth to work, worth to buy account of bitcoin. 

No, I will not lend to crypto because crypto means upside down. Its price always goes up as well as there are many who scam and kill other people's money. That's why I don't dare pay a loan on crypto. 

Lending money through cryptocurrency will be detrimental because if prices fall we will suffer losses because the borrower will sell when prices are high and return when prices go down

I do not want to borrow. because for me borrowing is annoying. because later a lot of thoughts that make me dizzy to pay. maybe if pressed I could have borrowed in the form of BTC.

I can give lend, or loan in two type of Cryptocurrency, that is Bitcoin and some other stable couns, thosr are the only coins that has future

Document don't utilize fiscal loans as Document never enjoy simply being delinquent to make sure you person, it will be unacceptable considering the software sometimes.

This is not a good idea lending a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency with no stable price, you can do that with Fiat or Gold because their stable price but with cryptocurrencies a bad option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif