Protecting your crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

On 12/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, jannatun said:

Hello every body what are you doing to protecting your crypt because this is very impotent meter never sharing your privet wallet key to any other.  

No one has hacked your device or stolen your wallet keys unless you voluntarily swapped them, so I would not recommend clicking on any link or image that you receive via e-mail because it is mostly from spamers

Edited by iloveyobit

On 17.10.2019 at 02:05, Thekingcallme said:

I keep my currencies in an online wallet and have activated the dual security system
Everything is going well and I haven't had any problems in 3 years

I was once stolen some tokens, but it was my fault did not check the link and got on a phishing site. In General, I have a few online wallets but thefts were not. I'm serious about downloading files and always check them. As well as access to your PC.

It seems I have done what you wrote in the list. By doing these five things, I really feel more secure security. I hope all members in this forum also do that for more secure security.

The best way to protect my cryptos would be gathering more and more info about this business world. Not letting anyone to manipulate or scam me through my acquired knowledge and experiences.

Edited by Kuroashii

Im done doing some of youre writing most specially that idont even share my important data in any site or people who ever it is even if she or hes my friend.i apreciate what you wrote.iwill do it

Protecting your crypto is must in your crypto currency work because it will protect you by scammer in many sites or in wallet first buy hardware wallet or use 2fa in sites or any wallets

Thanks for tbis informative posts mate, i will make sure i will use those tips to protect my crypto to those scammers out there. Also, i am really careful to every steps i take and I don't trust anybody I don't know, only those friend of mine that is here in crypto industry.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, Hulasatu said:

The first step to protecting your digital currency is to choose the safest and most reliable portfolio on the market, ensure its security and never reveal it to anyone else.

thanks dor sharing useful information with us. Yes this is the best thinh to protect ourselves from loss. There are lot of ways to earn as well as to scam or fraud. So its difficult to be safe but we should care about this.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:04 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

Yes i agree with your statement , i also holds crypto assest in private wallet , exchange wallets are not safe these days

Always be alert and careful in doing things involving Crypto Currency. Example if you are in the public place make sure you have a safe spot to make your coins safe to avoid shoulder surfing.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

The safest wallet is hardware wallet. If you want to store a big amount of money the use it. Otherwise in every exchanges where you keep the money for trading or any other purpose please the two factor authentication. This might not protect fully but make the scammers task hard. And follow the above points. 

There are several ways to protecting the your crypto currency from scam website and peoples. I suggest you that you always use the only secure crypto currency wallet and don't use your crypto wallet at public place. And in my opinion you don't install the crypto currency wallet from store there are a number of fake wallet available.

Regards substantially for ones help and advice. Society from cryptocurrencies is perilous not to mention we tend to learn day to day press from piracy not to mention deception. A considerable amount of exchanger was hacked not to mention ripped off customers profit. Meet typically the defense approach.

2 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

First of all donot share any personal information on this forum and second is activate all security options for full protection  on your digital wallet these two are block rules to avoid hacking . 

Best way to secure your account is to activate 2FA google security.It will secure your account and also attached your mobile number farther.It will alert you from any hacker attack on your account.

There are many way we can do to protect our cryptocurrency, all depend about the person if is the daily trader or just doing the trade when the Bitcoin price go up then sell his Bitcoin, so you can choose hold your Bitcoin on you hardware wallet if you are not a daily trader.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I completely agree with all the points that you cited, I also want to add one that concerns phishing sites - always double-check if you made a mistake when entering the address of the exchange, and do not click on dubious links from letters that come to your mail, especially those where you supposedly have a big win

Thanks for the advice.  The world of cryptocurrency is extremely dangerous and we hear about piracy and fraud every day.  Many exchangers hacked and stole customer money.  Adhere to safety procedures

Thanks for sharing this information i think this is much necessary information for beginners to know and keep your funds secure from scammers and hackers

One could actually argue that storing it in multiple locations is actually unsafe because it increases the chance that it eventually gets found and stolen. If you truly want to be more secure just keep one copy in a more guarded/safe place instead.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:05 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I keep my currencies in an online wallet and have activated the dual security system
Everything is going well and I haven't had any problems in 3 years

Which wallet you have, and please give me the details of the yobit web if you know about it, I'm very confused about it.

Protecting your crypt is very important because you will do so much more than crypto and if you do not protect then you will not be able to spend your leisure time and earn money.

I don’t agree with the second point, it all depends on the exchange, if it is a proven and reliable platform, then someone is unlikely to steal your cryptocurrency, if you use all the precautions

I think we have a good outsourcing website. Which keeps us right and safe to make money.We are securely earning money through cryptocurrency. We hope this is a more secure currency If it could be achieved, in the future, everyone would benefit.