What is Block Reward? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What is Block Reward?

I don't know about that but now i am got it. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Keep posting such type of helpul topics. 

• Useful or interesting 1

so basically a block reward seems to be the common term that we call mining and it the way in which you are able to earn from your mining activities. That is if i am understanding thee definition that you have provided here correctly. I hope that i am. I think that many people get involved in mining as their first way to earn because there is nothing that you have to do apart from wait for the new blocks and mine them with your cpu power.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Through mining, miners get what is called Block Reward, through continuous mining operations, and these blocks are collected during bitcoin mining, for example.

Life is great and enjoy it

I was knowing this thing before this post. Still I find helpful for those who don't know . Many people have doubt that What is miners and what is mining. So you can get all the information in this platform by just searching at the search tab, at the right corner

• +1 1

This is the principe of the mining bitcoin or any other coins ,the miner get reward for mining the coin and take to the next level by confirming the transaction of sender ,it's simple and also hard t understand fr beginner ,so it's good clarify that 

• +2 1

This is true, this process is completely attributed to mining, i.e. mining the mass and bonus reward that miners get. This reward varies according to the coin that is being mined and also differs according to the difficulty of mining for each coin.

This term is known to people who are mining, but it is good for beginners to know it. I would like to point out that not all sites and miners pay this bonus after extracting the first block. It is more available when extracting new currencies such as Litecoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In addition, high-specification devices should be used for the mining process.
Mining equipment needs to consume electrical energy, and sometimes the cost of electrical energy may be greater than the profit from the mining process.

i am new here and didn't know about this before ,  i always wanted to use my device in mining since i heard we can make huge profits  until i knew it require  very expensive devices, hope i'll be able to mine one day

• +2 1

Thank you for this new knowledge that I get to you my friend about block reward. I though block reward is for blocking some other members here that didn't follow the rules but it is different from what I've thinking. I hope this post of your would be seen by those member who are not already know it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining reward or the equivalent of working as a cryptocurrency producer But this matter has requirements of powerful devices and large electrical energy and continuity for a relatively long time until it becomes profitable.

Or the reward for block mining, extracting cryptocurrencies and selling them in the markets, thus achieving profits, but this process has become costly and is witnessing great competition And the more time we got, the more difficult it became.

• +2 1

As a newbie I'm not aware about block reward. So can someone help me to know about it. And in the forum we have so many things to learn and most of the trained members help every new member to learn. 

• -5 1

It's been just a week since I started the crypto platform. Hence I am not much aware of the mining concepts. I feel that there is a need to learn more about the basics as a beginner on these new concepts. I'll try my best to know more about the mining so that I will be able to better understand more about block reward and other similar concepts.

On 3/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Greetings to all the members who are just starting out in this world of cryptocurrencies, I want to help them have the necessary knowledge about the most used terms in this market.  

What is Block Reward?

The block reward is a certain amount of cryptocurrencies that are given to miners in payment form after successfully extracting a block.

I hope I helped you. 
If you liked the subject you can give me a heart, only if you felt helped if it wasn't helpful just don't do anything.  Greetings successes and blessings.

Thanks for sharing the information. I'd like to add a little text on your post and here it goes like this;

A block reward is paid to miner for creating a successful hash for the given transaction block. A block reward may consist of coins including transaction fees. For each solved cryptographic hash problem, it adds a new block to the blockchain and seemingly for each verified transaction on blockchain, a miner takes a working fee as an incentive to add hash power to the network.

Thanks for such an important information with us but I am waiting to understand the topic that it will be a minning program and be a reward program. Can this will be profitable and not and if provide profit then how much it delivered. And I also want to know that why ate you delivered the prices of different crypto currencies.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, BrolySSJ said:

so basically a block reward seems to be the common term that we call mining

Now i know what is the meaning of this block reward, when i joined here in cryptocurrency, I didn't encounter or heared this one and thanks for clarifying it to us to know more deeply terms which is involved cryptocurrency.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:30 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Greetings to all the members who are just starting out in this world of cryptocurrencies, I want to help them have the necessary knowledge about the most used terms in this market.  

What is Block Reward?

The block reward is a certain amount of cryptocurrencies that are given to miners in payment form after successfully extracting a block.

I hope I helped you. 
If you liked the subject you can give me a heart, only if you felt helped if it wasn't helpful just don't do anything.  Greetings successes and blessings.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I want to ask what is staking rewards, because there are more and more projects that apply block rewards and staking rewards here, maybe if you know, you can tell me here, thank you

One question, transactions are also verified by miners, right? how does that work with mining?

• -1 1

Each block, in addition to the other components, contains in its header a record of several or all recent transactions and a record of the block that went immediately before the current one. To create a new block, the miner needs to solve the problem that the network issues on his equipment. Each block has its own unique solution, which is also written to the block header. This problem is difficult to solve and takes a lot of time, but once one of the users (miners) solves the problem, the rest of the network very quickly confirms that the solution is correct. There are several solutions for each block - it is enough to find at least one of them.

Since the block is rewarded, the block also contains the Bitcoin address to which the award was sent. The record of this transaction is called - generation transaction, that is, the Bitcoin creation transaction, in the list of block transactions it is always in the 1st place. Bitcoin transactions are broadcast to the entire network by the sender - nodes collect information about them and, subject to certain conditions, include them in the found block.

What I don't understand is why if they get a mining reward, why they have to charge me in a transaction if my bitcoins are already mined

Hello my friend, I would like to add also some terms such as the operation of the pump, which is the spawning of the currency, where the price increases several times. Correct me if I am wrong. My best wishes for you.

• +1 1

Thank you friend! This is very good and brief information for those who would like to start developing in the field of mining, and I think it would serve as a great understanding of how everything works and what it brings. This is great! I believe that beginners may be well interested in this!

• +1 1