What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020?

I am think you are not need to think about it my dear and only use the Yobit Exchange for your wallet as an online wallet website. It is safe and you are no need to consider and search for other. It is the best choice I am made and will help you with stake too and invest with good interest.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you plan to invest in cryptocurrencies you will need a wallet. Depending on the cryptocurrencies you own each one will have a wallet and you should use these they recommend. A better wallet is those that are called cold storage meaning they are not accessing the internet and require the use of private key or password phrase to unlock and these are hardware wallets. 

• +3 1

You ask about wallets? From what I have learned from cryptotalk the best wallets are the hardware wallets that are called Ledger Nano. You have to pay for them but they don't cost a lot and they will save your investment from problems with exchanges as hacks that happen very often. Although I think that there are many safe exchanges like Yobit and you will not have a problem with it at all.

• +2 1

You need to have complete control of your cryptocurrencies and to do that you need to have the private keys to your wallet. You can find some desktop mobile and hardware wallets that are really good and will protect your assets but probably a hardware will be the best, although it doesn't mean that you are always safe as people make mistakes and follow phising emails or try to do something more and end up losing their crypto when they connect their device to a malware infested browser.

There are many wallets you can choose from like Coinbase, Trust, Blockchain, Atomic, Coinomi, Ledger but there are a few exchanges you can also trust and put your crypto in good use too with staking in Binance, Coinbase and almost all exchanges today and the investbox in Yobit.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think we should place our crypto currencies in such wallets which are coinbase wallet, block chain wallets and biance wallet. Which is secure. 

It depends on the opinion of every one's. There are also the safe and secure wallet at which we can place our amount without any hesitation. And I am using the block chain wallet because I have a great believe in this.  And I prefer to use the hardware wallets to save my tolen and wallet.

To me Binance, Coin base and Yobit are reliable my assets remain safe here and I can access site from anywhere. I have mostly my assets in cold storage wallet. But for hot wallet I relay at those exchanges for mobile wallet it's atomic wallet and trust wallet. 

• +2 1

I think the best place to keep your balance is Binance  or yobit exchange  or any software wallet like trust wallet, but you need to keep these things secured.

I have heard people complain about everything but sometimes even the highest secure wallet can have vulnerabilities. Months ago some guy made a mistake and lost many Bitcoins trying to put some extension to a browser and use his hardware device with it. Later we read how an old version of Electrum vulnerability stolen a thousand bitcoin from a wallet. These happen but are also events that are very hard to know about and only very informed people can escape getting robbed. 

The most reliable place to keep your crypto this 2020 is either on your exchange doing your trading or on your crypto wallet where your coin can be safe and secured against hackers. So your crypto wallet is the best place to hide your coin.

the most reliable place for me to keep cryptocurrencies, and better choice out the Binance exchange platform

• -1 1
  • +2 1

In wallet will be my answer.  Your wallet should be secure and all the security measures should be taken by you. Like two step verification and all. The other thing to keep in mind is that don't leave your asset in trading or exchange platform. That is quite riskier. Don't share recovery things to anyone. And try to built strong password for your wallet.

In my opinion no online wallet is safe, because online wallets can be hacked. The safest way to store cryptocurrency is an external wallet, it is offline so it can't be hacked. But if you want an online wallet, you can store it on myetherwallet. Remember, don't store all of your cryptocurrency in an online wallet.

• +1 1

Well, no place is reliable since we are always exposed to scams and that will never end that they want to scam us just not to fall into this type of traps, do not get into bad places with a bad reputation since they are the most dangerous where you  they can scam.

Upto now my best wallet is coinbase because I haven't faced any problem and I can easily transfer my cryptocurrencies from one wallet to other. You can also get very secured offline cold wallet but we have to pay for them and it is very secure by using cold wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trust wallet, is the best place where I keep my crypto but there are others like coibase wallet, coinomi, electrum, but personally I lean towards Trust wallet 

We can keep our money in any trusted crypto wallet. But things to keep in mind are that these exchanges must have security features like OTP and 2fa.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think the most reliable place would be a hardware wallet but it is up to anyone to decide. No matter what you should read about the updates of the wallet you are using as there can be critical updates, vulnerabilities and problems that if you don't know about when you try to reach your funds, it may result in losses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

for me i think ledger nano is the best option , i didnt use it personally but i know lot of friends who have big quantity of bitcoin they store it in ledger nano wallets , because exchanges are more able to get hacked than it . 

• +3 1

You ask about wallets, there are many and we have custodial wallets that hold the custody of the coins and give you back a password for the wallet and non custodial which are what you need as they make you the owner of the coins and you have full control and access to the private keys. There are also hardware wallets, brain wallets, paper, desktop and websites.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

for me i think ledger nano is the best option , i didnt use it personally but i know lot of friends who have big quantity of bitcoin they store it in ledger nano wallets , because exchanges are more able to get hacked than it . 

i used to think only the big whales are using ledger nano to store their coins, but after suffering through the hack of cryptopia and recently kucoin its pretty scary having your money on exchanges, even if you have small amounts now it will be worth a lot more in the future.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i used to think only the big whales are using ledger nano to store their coins, but after suffering through the hack of cryptopia and recently kucoin its pretty scary having your money on exchanges, even if you have small amounts now it will be worth a lot more in the future.

not just whales but ledger nano is designed for all traders even if you have 100 $ , at least when you use it will feel fine because you know that your money are safe , not the same case when you store them in online exchanges .. 

• +1 1

You can keep digital currencies in many reliable wallets, such as coinbase, myetherwallet, metamask, and many reliable wallets on the Internet as well as platform wallets, and you can buy a special key to store digital currencies and disconnect it from the network so that you are in greater safety

On 5/16/2020 at 10:07 AM, gourav789 said:

i think hardware wallet is stills good and trused place to keep your Crypto asset safe without any issues . for Andorid devices i always recommend to used trust wallet , blockchain , coinbase Wallet for good security .

Well, there's a lot of people who are using a hardware wallet which is actually good for their safety but for me, i used coinbase because I'm using a mobile phone and it's fitted to me because i can used it whatever i want by easily access to my phone.