Bitcoin shock move against the market. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin shock move against the market.

yes, now the Bitcoin fee rate isn't always very clean. It falls and grows. but as some distance as I recognise, this growth was because of the crumble of fiat cash, so we have to assume some other crumble of the cryptocurrency market within the close to future.

Later it will certainly go up a lot. The move against the Bitcoin shock market doesn't seem likely. With the rise in Bitcoin prices, the shock market situation will not be the same. He will go back to his previous place. It is difficult to analyze, but with the rise in prices, the economies of each country will grow.

• +1 1

This was indeed a very shocking move that bitcoin had to even touch 4k in such a short time and many say this was as a result of the pandemic covid19 and whale manipulations but the best thing now is bitcoin is back on it's toes and its promising to do better giving hope to investors.  

• +1 1

On 20.03.2020 at 14:59, Ali_hmwi said:

As what I see the 4k was a target in the long terms but the Corona make it faster to reach the price now the movement start to then next target 7150 hope that .

It will be more positive with the price. Halving is about 2 months away. A fluctuation in the price of 2K-3K dollars before this I think is a normal phenomenon.

Yes, this was a golden opportunity to buy and there is no need for panic because Bitcoin is this nature and will return and rise again in the coming days

• +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

Coronavirus, which adversely influenced the world market, influenced the crypto world contrarily in equal. I think it is China that has profited by this circumstance. A jump from BTC has been seen as of late. I think this implies it will dispose of the negative picture and come back to its previous worth. Be that as it may, I don't think this will happen at any point in the near future. Keep a watch out

I don't believe that any huge investors really sold their bitcoins at such a low price because I know some investors who have much more difficult plan than just sell when fall.

• +1 1

The Corona virus, in addition to the approaching of the half event, had a very big role in the decline in the market price, as it fell to less than 50% and the price reached $ 4,000, but many people say that the price will rise and will reach more than $ 10,000 after the end of the half event that will happen soon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin experienced the big drop because of the pandemic corona virus but I hope that the value will continue to increase because many people are affected about it.

After the down fall of bitcoin price it slowly gain back up to 7k level,and in my own opinion it is because the demands increase as many traders take chance to buy more while the price is very cheap and preparing for the halving.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is moving on emotions of people . In market there are so much negative news ,so people are now buy Bitcoin . But at this situation Bitcoin not go high at this situation . Fundamental must be strong to go Bitcoin high .

• +1 1

Bitcoin has nothing to do with the virus. Bitcoin will continue its slowdown. Depending on the market, the price of bitcoin will go up. But now no action has been taken against the Bitcoin shock market. If the virus had an effect on Bitcoin, any action would have been taken.

• +1 1

For sure the pandemic affected the cryptocurrencies and many holders sold thier coins out of panic and the market became bearish but recently the price has started increasing and this is as a result of people coming back to the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Corona virus brought collapse to all global markets, such a crisis has not passed on all markets since 2008, we hope it will end quickly and the affected economies will recover.

As for market prices, it has witnessed very large fluctuations since the beginning of this year and the fluctuations have been declining as the price has reached $ 4,000, but after a while the price began to gradually increase and the price today reached $ 9,000 and it is possible that the price will continue to rise and reach $ 15,000

Don't worry about this fall of bitcoin was on March now we are in month of May 2020 and awasome trading on bitcoin and price of bitcoin is ranging from 9230$ from today morning price of bitcoin was only 8900$ but now in few hours its price goes higher to 9300$ now still above in 9240$ few minutes ago i checked it. 

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Bitcoin recently has suddenly move against the market jumping to about 21.68% in the last 24hours at about 6800USD unlike last week which is below 4000USD. The main reason behind this rise was not very clear, although bitcoin analysts says bitcoin is oversold after heavy sell off in recent week. It was analysed that the massive fall of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was due to conavirus pandemic. 

Go to Forbes to read more

In the crypto market there are billions dollar of market cap which is too small. Any fund movement on the market can pump or dump the bitcoin price easily.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Now it has been above 8000usd so just wait for a little more days you will be able to see a huge rise in its price and mostly all the investors and traders will be in a profitable position as presently also trading is the best opportunity for the bitcoin users as the price are fluctuating every time.

2 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Now it has been above 8000usd so just wait for a little more days you will be able to see a huge rise in its price and mostly all the investors and traders will be in a profitable position as presently also trading is the best opportunity for the bitcoin users as the price are fluctuating every time.

You are right many will be in profit. But I think the fall will be again after halving and then again growth. It is worth watching the market and trading during this period can earn good money.

Right now as of the moment the bitcoin also shock the market because of it continuously moving upward its price is continuously rising. I think this is the time of the bitcoin holders and investors who buys bitcoin before when it has low price. And now you can sell it with great value.

Now a days bitcoin price almost reach 10000$ I hope I will go further. Corona virus pandemic is the main reason due to it's price fall down but it is going to recover it's loss. So don't sell your bitcoin keep patience. 

8 minutes ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

It may be true, but in my view there is nothing that affects the prices of cryptocurrencies even if it is a global war or a global pandemic. The only thing that affects cryptocurrency prices is supply and demand.

Then you ask yourself, what hinders the supply and demand too. When the corona virus was first declared a global pandemic by the WHO, there was a massive selloff which definitely makes the supply spike with a little of demands. So in essence, there are certain factors like this that affects the supply and demand of the bitcoin which will directly affect the bitcoin. So it is logical to say, those factors affects the bitcoin indirectly. I hope you get it  

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes heavy sell was reported on the forbes news and also i read that one coin scam sold the coins and someone is still using the old keys to do that. And also news has affected the price i my view as  every market were going bad at that time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/8/2020 at 2:20 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Yes I think that it is truly shocking to the world because I think that it is great for the cryptocurrencies and for the people that use cryptocurrencies because the price of bitcoin is continuing to rise and it reached ten thousand. 

Yes the btc is growing and these days it's good at 9k$ too that means it could pump more in coming days if we are holding i think we should hold for few more days but as yoy know it's risky too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,