Some risks of working on taps sites - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some risks of working on taps sites

You described very well faucets, they are for a purpose to make a few and see how they are used and beginners can use them. But if you do that to earn, then it will be harder to make from them. Even if you just do taht thinking that after ten years even a few satoshi will be worth more, they will maybe not pay anyone so you are in a stressful way of using faucets, reaching limit and withdrawing. But there are better ways to make some bitcoin instead of that.

• +2 2

The rewards from some websites like faucets is very poor. I don't know the taps but probably it will be the same judging from what I read in this post. And they have dangerous links sometimes and malware inside the ads, making your system running slower and I wouldn't even visit these websites.

• +3 1

Most of the time beginners fall victim of scams and that is how they lose the money and hope too and leave the world before  even starting. 

I am agree with the dear friend here that faucets are great to make money for the faucet owners. I am not known about the taps but it is mean that you are tap the screen on your phone and you are get paid a small amount as I am understanding this. It is not something I would want to do for hours and get paid a cent.

• +3 1

I can't think these fucest sites are profitable. I have joined many such sites some of sites are fake and scam and while some sites pay too much low. It is just waste of time. 

Faucet is also good ways of earning money because you are only doing simple things and then you will receive your reward but do no expect a good return because that is just only a little amount of money. You should not expect too much for every beginner because they don't have yet enough knowledge. 

Nowadays the faucets as you say are a nest of ads, which promote fraudulent projects, such as hyips, pyramids or duplicators, not to mention that they request the realization of a captcha that fills the monitor with tabs, in exchange for pennies, the only ones who make money are the owners of them.

Well said friend. I don't like all this faucets arguments that you earn money with them and people recommending. I know they have referrals and want to make from them but it is waste of time actually. Same is presearch that is a big shady search engine that pays after many months very small and you have to spend hours daily to keep them satisfied. All these that are clickers are something beginners have to avoid as they are wasting time with them.

I do not advise anyone to work in the field of faucets because that is a waste of time and your energy, and you will not win in a year, even $ 1, so stay away from it. I think that working on the Crypto Talk forum is better than working in the field of taps and sites that give very little profit. Always try to search for Sincere sites.

• +2 1

I never did anything to work in any of these websites and I always found these online low paying jobs to be pitiful. I don't think you can earn something from there at all but if this is what you can do then be my guest, I'm not stopping you, just look at the threats there are as many websites might ask you to download suspicious software.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yea their a lot of risk everywhere especially in yobit exchange which is so clear they are a top sites because of this reason a lot of scammers will want to steal from its members. That why its very important to keep your detail safe and be very smart. If you have any complaints don't tell anyone inline just go to their support they will rectify it @Husnyjaf

• +1 2

for me i never worked in such kind of things because i don't trust them , even if they are legit but as you said the income is very low these days and the benefit of information is also low so makes no point for me to work in it , working in anything else would better for the person even if not online work because this way he earn more money and experience in the work

On 3/16/2020 at 3:06 AM, Nezar said:

Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

Not just for the faucet owners. The users of faucets are also could benefit to it because faucets also give an extra money to us. Yes, it is very low but if you're talking about extra income, you could used faucets for it because you will enjoy using faucets. Faucets is good for the eyes of the users, it depends on them so it let them decide if they wanted to do faucets for education in crypto or to earn extra income.

Edited by Raven

47 minutes ago, Sykkuno said:

I never did anything to work in any of these websites and I always found these online low paying jobs to be pitiful. I don't think you can earn something from there at all but if this is what you can do then be my guest, I'm not stopping you, just look at the threats there are as many websites might ask you to download suspicious software.

Tap sites pay a little bit to the users but in reality site owners earn more than the users who work very hard for them so I do not recommend any PCT sites to the users who expect the high earnings for their efforts. In addition, generally such sites are loaded with the aggressive ads and viruses are often hidden in their gif files. 

• +3 1

I think that each and every faucet has its own way of putting their shortening clear 2 years ago there weren't that many shortening but I think they have their reasons for placing so many link shorten in the faucets.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Yea their a lot of risk everywhere especially in yobit exchange which is so clear they are a top sites because of this reason a lot of scammers will want to steal from its members. That why its very important to keep your detail safe and be very smart. If you have any complaints don't tell anyone inline just go to their support they will rectify it @Husnyjaf

Anything that is expensive and is working in accordance, most scammers usually aim it. The risk involved in top website is much. Binance for example is among the best exchange but months back it was hacked by scammers. 

It is true. Taps today cannot be considered as an additional source of income for people who want to improve their living conditions.

Spending so many hours watching endless ads or doing trivial tasks is something that does not help.

A little patience and learning one of the skills that can improve human behavior or getting part-time work is better than wasting time behind advertisements and others

I am currently not working on any of the faucet sites. They make us do a lot of work and pay very small amount. They can also exploit the information that we give to them in a wrong way.

• +2 1

On 3/15/2020 at 9:06 PM, Nezar said:

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

Taps are generally bad that you cannot work on at the moment. Many taps are very slow and you can only collect money from them with difficulty and a small amount.

• +1 1

Here in this world of cryptocurrencies there is always risk, and in the taps without a doubt there are also, and each tap has its own way of working and its shortening but they have their reasons for working this way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/15/2020 at 3:06 PM, Nezar said:

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

For this reason I always have my antivirus updated because it is a risk, the ptc include a lot of advertising and some others are malicious so it is something that must be very careful not to have bad moments.

• +2 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:02 PM, Bohana said:

Actually, when I was using faucet sites, sometimes my browser doesn't accept opening the tap as there's so much advertising. Also, once I had a miner installed on my computer because of these sites! 

That's why all people MUST use an antivirus, whether it's free or paid.

Faucet sites are not good becasue i also use that they give you some sathoshis and you can not make the money through that properly it take so much time and you tires to complete the tasks of that site. Just invest in the crypto market and buy the coins and hold that for the future and sell that when the price is high which is best for you.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of these sites place a large number of ads for sites or newly launched applications. Most of these sites are placing these ads just to make profits, and I don't think they can steal your crypto. 

Edited by scofield64
  • +1 1

I heard about this site .when we use taps site that sites can use iur data .

All I know is that we work on this site and its income is very low.And work is done online on this website.

Faucet owners are the people who benefit more in terms of reward and users. So in my opinion it is best to stay out of such sites as the chances are they might be fraudulent  or they might change into a scam project in the future. So it is best that you choose authentic and genuine ways to earn cryptocurrencies.