Some risks of working on taps sites - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some risks of working on taps sites

I agree about everything in your post. It is exactly as you said in every detail. I've used faucets too and it was when I started but found it very difficult to make any good money from them. Still it was the first use of cryptocurrencies I ever did

• +3 1

Thanks for the heads up, now we know more about these taps sites that were useless anyway but it also seem they have hidden dangers too. I think we can easily find better ways to pass our time online and profit and all of these websites that are paying for clicks and faucets are not something I would choose.

• +2 1

Calls are riskier when used on the device Also all the viruses on the tap site attack the device and destroy everything In that case the computer programmer makes all the sites useless for work so the sites of this tap are riskier. It also locks devices

• +5 1

There is indeed a lot of risks. just for wrong tap of sites, you can be taken quickly to some random sites that is alluring you to their deals and will start tempting you. the risk here is you don't know if either they are legit or a scam

• +2 1

It seems to me that a big risk on taps is a waste of time! After all, in fact, you get pennies that will not promote you in any way, you need to sit for an incredibly long time to get any bonus! Therefore, it seems to me that this is not the best idea, and you get quite a bit, but spend a lot of time

• +4 1

Faucets isn't fake website , we can say facucet is a platform where we can waste our precious times by watching useless ads . we can't generate 1$ if we work full of day their . working on micro working website or working on bountys is still profitable

• +5 1

I did not do a business with faucets and I do not think so because I learned from some friends that their profits are few and that they cannot constitute wealth from them. Therefore, some friends abandoned them and abandoned such work with the presence of a large number of advertisements that constitute a burden on the subscribers, so I advise everyone to stay away from Like so works

25 minutes ago, Syriana said:

I did not do a business with faucets and I do not think so because I learned from some friends that their profits are few and that they cannot constitute wealth from them. Therefore, some friends abandoned them and abandoned such work with the presence of a large number of advertisements that constitute a burden on the subscribers, so I advise everyone to stay away from Like so works

It depend on these sites as a large amount of them are scams and deceitful and doesn't earnings something and loads of of such sites which are truly but didn't boast a great deal profit as they shell out actual in short supply sum and besides exhibit risks to go to work. 

On 1/7/2021 at 10:27 AM, Whited35 said:

If you are not visiting malicious websites from your smartphone and not installing the apps from the unauthorized sources, it will not be problem but if you need extra protection for safe browsing, you might check mobile apps from already established antivirus software like Kaspersky, AVG, and ESET. I recommend to use antivirus while visiting on the TAP sites. 

I  use brave mobile browser & I don't download virus infected files from online sites.  I downloaded Kaspersky antivirus  software but it slows down my smartphone. I'll try two other Eset or AVG from your suggestion & I'll see it. Thanks for your very important  advise sir. 

Some unscrupulous people set a huge number of bots to claim a very small amount of bitcoin.  They make some good money and everyone should be careful about it.  If you post well, you can benefit a lot and make money from here.

It is true that in the past Faucet was one of the sites with small income but it was enough for beginners who joined the cryptocurrency field. But right now the Faucet is really not profitable, because there is too much time working there and I think it's a waste of time because the income from the Faucet is very little.

• +1 1

Yes you said absolutely right there are some risk when you go for the investment and I want to tell you that without risk you cannot get a good profit because in the business field the risk is must for the business

On 3/16/2020 at 1:06 AM, Nezar said:

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

Thank you so much for telling us about the risks to work in the taps website. I really didn't know about these risks because I am quite a new member in the crypto world. So this post is very useful and valuable for me and the other beginners like me. Your post has increased my knowledge and helped me a lot. I will be careful about these risks. 

the faucets can actually harm your computer and your mobile that is why there should not be any kind of the issues with the using of it if you do not have money in your mobile.

I do not prefer working on tap sites, as they are a source of viruses and a good shelter for fraudsters and thieves. In addition, if these faucets are safe, their profits are few and occupy a large part of our time, so they are a waste of time.
Disconnect work on Cryptotalk, as it is safe and generates good profit.

• +2 1

I think this site wouldn't good. Mose of these site wouldn't be trusted. You can't get enough profit there. Most of these are scam. Most of the time they will not give you money. It will be waste of time. They will yse your data. They scam people by using these.

We have been working in this forum for a short period of time and we are all exposed to risks and error in this work because we do not gain the necessary experience that we avoided falling into problems and mistakes, so we have to be careful and work calmly to achieve good results.

Tap sites and faucets are good for people who enter the Crypto world for the first time. But it is never an income generator even in the long term.So unless you have time in your hands or you don't need money, it is advisable to avoid such sites.

Hi friends hope you're having good day,in my views I think faucet sites are now very common o internet these days. They can have several ways to fraud with you like they say that they pay much more from your work and espicially newbie who don't know about them and start working according the way they asked and face many troubles and lost all they collected.

• +2 1

The websites you are talking about are generating money on the showing advertisements to the users and the users and get a share of it which is very much little so it is not worth  working there

The sites of the taps are almost a waste of time, when one wants to enter and see that the price of Bitcoin is large, the number that is given to us is reduced.

When I work in Faucets I limit myself a lot when they ask for personal information and even when they ask to pass a KYC, as well as my passwords, the ones I use in the taps are different from the ones I normally use so I do not allow this type of thing and if they require them I don't create an account for security reasons.

I used the faucets sites for a period of time, but I did not collect any money from them. It is a waste of time and it is not possible to reap any profits from them, most times the minimum limit cannot be reached to withdraw from them.

When we start working on something it is really important to recognize the risks that exist within the platform in which we are operating, that if. We must be aware that the most important thing is that our money will never be at risk of being lost for any reason other than trading, we have to recognize the type of scams that we will be warned about.

• +1 1

if you are completing some task on the basis of them you are making some money it is a good idea but be careful while choosing the task and do not share your private information