Some risks of working on taps sites - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some risks of working on taps sites

We must sort these people that making money from these methods is a difficult thing and takes a very long time. There is also another method, which is questionnaires, by answering some questions in exchange for a few cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, I wasted a great time and effort in solving CAPTCHA in my attempt to collect Satoshi and she was giving a very small amount in exchange for the effort expended and I moved away from it and went to trade and learn the analysis, and then I joined the CryptoTalk forum And in a similar way to such sites that are not beneficial, on the contrary, the time spent on them can be exploited by other work such as questionnaires or work here or any honest site and give an acceptable amount in exchange for the effort that we make.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes most of the people always do like that. And they always face the loss and they get out from the Crypto world by abusing it.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, the majority of Bitcoin faucet sites are very dangerous and contain Trojans, viruses and mining programs that sabotage the device used later, so it is best to stay away from Bitcoin faucets sites.

• +2 1

be careful because all these ads in the faucets are operations, wallet also can be hack so we should not use that website

• +1 1

Yea, true. These websites run of ads, so they do not care or care very little about the user's money, because they just want the money from ads.

Avoid these websites.

• +1 1

The low paying websites don't need any attention and I don't know how they still have many people non stop using them. There is not a lot to make and not worth spending all this time and losing your days for nothing there. Just find something else and try investing. If you did that and if you bought bitcoin lower now you would have made a hundred times more.

• +1 1

I have never liked using cryptocurrency taps since they give you very few cryptocurrencies and you only waste your time so I don't use them apart from the fact that they send you a lot of advertising that is very annoying, that's why I don't like taps.

• +2 1

As for the advertisements, the owners of the faucets do not control what appears, however they must have knowledge of the company to which they are associated, in the same way the best thing today is to abandon all the PTC, GPT or Faucets platforms, they demand a lot of work for 3 cents in a week.

if, as you have already mentioned, most of these sites are fake, some have malware and the ones that work pay very little for the time spent on them, but we all take our first steps to obtain fractions of a coin on these sites 

I have noticed that also that there so much ads on the Faucet website and well some ads has virus on it once you got clicked it for sure your computer might be infected and besides that faucet site will just pay you a small amount of money and because of that you need to work really hard to the point that it will took all of your time. I myself have tried that also and since I'm a student and has a other things to prioritized then I got so busy with my academic and didn't paid so much attention on the  faucet site because of that I didn't earned much, so I have decided to find another earning site then found this forum, now I can balance the online job and my academic since I just need to post here a useful content and finish the 20 posts quota, it was not that hard for me.

70% of people when they start in the world of Cryptocurrencies go through a faucet, they are very tedious and pay very little for advertising, many times they are harmful and even bring viruses

• +4 1

It is not only pointless to work in faucets for such a small payment but it is also dangerous as they are websites with malware that can infect your browser or even download viruses in your computer and make you damage, loss of funds and loss of data. So better don't do any use of the faucets and never unlock your adblock for them.

• +4 1

There are a lots of websites that that try and get peoples attentions so that they can get their own selfish interest.what I am trying to say herd, I tried some websites were I complete some surveys and click on some add, watch some YouTube videos for the sake of bitcoin, but after all that they don't keep up to their promise.

If you manage to get out of all these website and only invest in Bitcoin and keep doing something more profitable like having a job that pays you with a lot better money then you will do it correctly.

Thanks for the heads up, now we know more about these taps sites that were useless anyway but it also seem they have hidden dangers too. I think we can easily find better ways to pass our time online and profit and all of these websites that are paying for clicks and faucets are not something I would choose.

Being able to make money with cryptocurrencies is not exactly that easy and beginners will realize this with the passage of time the various faucets and even the airdrops In my opinion they are almost all a waste of time you have to find alternative methods to be able to make a good income In my opinion, writing here on the forum and participating in the various signature campaigns is a good way to start, the more experienced can also try their hand at trading

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree about everything in your post. It is exactly as you said in every detail. I've used faucets too and it was when I started but found it very difficult to make any good money from them. Still it was the first use of cryptocurrencies I ever did.

• +1 1

I didn't know about the tap sites because the only way I am doing to earn is joining crypto forums and investing a crypto with a small amount and trading also. So I think there is no good in joining these kind of sites.

• +1 1

I think that many of them are even looking for the advertising services that they offer in it, and I worked in the old days on these sites for about 4 or 5 years and it did not help me in anything

This led me to remember when I joined a tap site in the past where they asked us for our email address and promised fake rewards untill when i realise that they want to steal our data for illegal purpose I can't recommend someone to join a faucet because they make a fake advertisement with a malware that can easily be injected into your device and can easily access your private data but not all faucet malicious only few are good ones.

In principle, faucets are a way to earn cryptocurrencies by seeing in exchange for the user to see advertising, every so often the faucets give away a coin in exchange for watching advertising. You have to be careful because these websites are infected by scammers, viruses and other similar ones that are there to extract relevant information from users, so you have to be very careful with so-called faucets, and remember nothing is free, everything is paid.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is true.  Bitcoin faucets are used for a certain period, which is to collect the money necessary to enter into investment or trading because they give small amounts compared to the effort to collect them.

While some beginners can get started with Faucets to earn free cryptocurrency by doing small tasks, Faucets make very little crypto and I thought it was a waste of time. Many of them don't pay, or maybe it's just scams. I suggest that every beginner is better off leaving the Faucet and moving on to the CryptoTalk campaign because it is more profitable here and there is also a lot of learning here.

• +1 1

Faucets are now now generally low payer and getting more more services from their users. They sometimes delay the payments and add additional tasks for payments.The faucets are consuming much more time then needed. The faucets sites sometime stop the payments for users. The newbies frustrated and blame whole crypto for this. They don't know other jobs of crypto and fixed at faucets. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1