I need a information - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

I need a information

On 3/15/2020 at 11:03 PM, Jahida 67 said:

Some time ago in yobit, some countries have banned them from payment. Will this site give those countries that have been banded a chance to work again?

I don't think so because moderators found those countries are not good contributors in this site. If they let them to work in this site again, it will make a big mess. 

Yes crypto talk forum banned seven countries to do spamming not yobit exchange, I don't  think this forum gives another chances to work in this forum, but it's my own opinion I exactly don't no what crypto talk forum admin thinks, but why not ask directly admin are moderators because they give proper answer.

Welcome with me

The Yubit platform recently banned a group of countries from receiving payments, as a punitive measure due to spam issued by users of these countries
Currently, I do not see any opportunity to reopen the door for payment to these countries. Contact supervisors for further clarifications

I don’t think so because 95 % of this country is a scammers, so this country is on black list , and no way to get out from this list, is difficult.

If you are from those countries then sorry you can't earn from pay per post campaign. Because of huge spam from those countries admin has blocked those countries for payment but in future there may be rules and they may allow it don't worry.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You can ask directly one of the admins by senting a personal message if there is any possibility for you to be included again in the campaign. If you have been honest with your posts so far and weren't cheating or spamming I guess there is a chance to be accepted again.

I don't know about  that. This is material gigantic admins. Only moderators know  credentials they are going to unban any country. If they unban the strength of mind announce that.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:19 AM, RSRUBEL said:

Hey my dear brother this is mostly big problem for ban county. some country people is spammer and low post.

Yes indeed there are a lot of people are face to face this problem. Like country banned this world banned also some of them, because of that some people are scammer for them. 

I think that there is no, if the administration of the forum concluded to block payment for these countries, it means that there were very few users who wrote really good messages from them.

Hello my friend, there is good news as a topic has been opened to re-enable payment for some of the members who live in those countries that have attended, contact the owner of the publication and I hope that the payment will return to you.

The payment here in cryptotalk is continuous, the country that get banned will not be paid in yobit because of them are spammers and low quality content.

On 3/15/2020 at 8:33 PM, Jahida 67 said:

Some time ago in yobit, some countries have banned them from payment. Will this site give those countries that have been banded a chance to work again?

I do not think cryptotalk would give another chance to banned countries. Because the people from those countries are not giving useful content to forum. So without good posts forum look like a garbage. May cryptotalk want to increase its standard like bitcointalk where useless posts are not allowed. 

Countries where they are banned give this national post to them and this forum will never be legal for them. Some people post illegal and copy copy so they cheat. They should be banned.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/15/2020 at 5:03 PM, Jahida 67 said:

No, the ban is still on some countries as you can see in Yobit platform dashboard. However, you cab use a VPN to sign up, but remember to avoid SPAM posts!

Banned countries from Cryptotalk campaign will remain that way unless the admins announce something else. I don't think these countries will get un-banned though. 

These countries have been banned because most of the users are spammers. I don’t know if there is an opportunity to return these countries, I hope so.

Well there haven't say anything about those countries yet, it's still written that some countries are bound from payment, well for me I don't think a chance would be given to them again because this forum is so strict when it comes to the rules.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend this inquiry member cannot said this because member tall us his idea. admin can be tell us right answer. because admin can be remove payment ban country and work again.

I don't think so as these countries produced a lot of spam in the forum which provided a lot of unuseful information and produced spam and the admins were probably overworked by having to filter out all these spams so they decided to block the countries as a whole from payments which I think was a very good idea.

3 minutes ago, Bruno52 said:

I don't think so as these countries produced a lot of spam in the forum which provided a lot of unuseful information and produced spam and the admins were probably overworked by having to filter out all these spams so they decided to block the countries as a whole from payments which I think was a very good idea.

That's right, they need to block that so those who do spamming and trolling will no longer post not so useful information and if they do that the forum will be clean and people can read useful post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yobit Exchange have not banded any country for exchange Cryptocurrency.But the cryptotalk forum has banned many countries, many countries have not obeyed their rules.But you can use Yobit Exchange as before and exchange it will not be a problem.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Jahida 67 said:

The creator of this topic is from one of the countries to which the payments were eliminated, he indicates the steps to follow so that a moderator reviews your account to know if you can continue in the Cryptotal campaign. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi attractions. Some countries stood for payment and the decision given them a second chance that is not easy and possible. It was suspended and would not stop the accumulated money and disseminate ideas and informative information and unwanted in our world and these countries will not again get gains and income here and lose all confidence ... Managers can help you to your question .. Thank you

I do not think that the countries that have been banned from this forum and from receiving the payment will return, I think, and your question can be asked to one of the supervisors for more information.

THINK POSITIVE

May be in future crypto talk forum gave chance some people who are really work hard for the better reputation of this forum and makes continues work for more then these new members are doing. So i think still in near future no chance at all fore resumed.