The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You.

But such an application will consume the capabilities of the device from the processor to the RAM, and thus it will cause damage to the device, so you must know the quantity produced and its value and compare the result against the damage and its usefulness

• Useful or interesting 1

I find all these mining services not paying or giving to users very little back and usually htey have some plans that ask for investments to maximize returns. There may be some catch in them and I don't risk money for no reason and if anyone wants it is better to make research before and see if this is a scam.

• +3 1

Yeah, right. Paying 100%. But what do you earn 1 dollar after a month? This is not worth anything and I will not use any platform like that. Mining is not done by websites and we can't mine with our cpu. The only good mining opportunity I have found is Yobit Vmining.

• +2 1

I think it is not recommendable to use your personal computer for mining since it will consume so much energy and cpu power then it might damage your computer. Better to make a mining rig in this case you can makes your mining faster and safe. If you want the legit mining sites, yobit offers a cloud mining which I guaranteed you that it is a legit.

I guess, you should include screenshot of how much you earned per day from the mining activities. I see it says 1.35 sats, but more information is required as in how much per day. I earn more than 200 sats, just from faucets clicks and referral clicks. I convert them to 50 doge every 3 to 4 days, and bring in to yobit.. so if the mining is not in the range of 200 sats per day, its useless for me. 

I see that there are some members who know this website, but please can you introduce the source link on your topic so the members they can participate on this Bitcoin Miner.This is an ordinary tap. There are a lot of such crane sites on the Internet. I looked at how much he pays, he pays very little, there are taps that pay a lot more, the same MoonBitcoin. 

I'm very happy to find this post about a bitcoin miner that is really paying but as others have done in comments I can only suggest to use the Yobit miner and nothing else. This is the safest way to earn with mining. 

https://yobit.net/en/mining/

• +3 1

I have never invested in mining and I've heard many of these were scammers that never payed the investment funds back. I don't want to risk with anything like that especially if they ask to download some mining software that can be shady too. I recommend to make research to anyone that wants to try this.

I didn't listen about that and it is really a new thing for me and if this platform is paying then it is really good for us. We should participate.

I haven't seen this yet so i can't say something if you  know tell me too i also want to mine if it's not difficult for you, I'll be glad)

It's just a waste of time, please everyone should get away from it, this method is fatal to the computer, save your time and save your computer, stay safe.

• +1 1

have you withdrawn from it? If so, then could you kindly please post it here in the thread? Also, I think that is just a waste of time because it is really hard to mine even 1 satoshi. Maybe finding faucets is more okay than wasting your time on this kind of application.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin mining using cpu is quite dangerous. The typical computers we use do not support the necessary cards.

gpu or cpu mining is very dangerous. cloud minings is more safely. good luck and good earnings all !

I have had a computer for three years now and it performs well, although it will depend on the capacity of the pc and if it performs well with electrical supplies, I can afford to pay for electricity and more, I do the mining with 4 pc

I think that mining is a process that is not guaranteed to destroy the computer and on the other hand it can be a fraud, mining has its own tools, trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. This is better when you buy a car that you ride and use for your personal purposes, but not to make something like it.

Bitcoin mining can be a fun and profitable hobby if you have cheap electricity, a highly efficient bitcoin mining machine and you have the best bitcoin mining hardware. Since it is now impossible to profit from Bitcoin mining on a PC, you will need specialized hardware called ASICs.
There are some important factors to consider when mining Bitcoin on ASICs
First: the number of second holes a bitcoin miner can achieve
Second: the cost of the bitcoin miner
Third: the efficiency of mining equipment
And what the miner actually does is
 Capture transactions waiting in mempool and hashed them, and this hash must be less than a certain value which is called difficulty, which determines the difficulty of mining Bitcoin

I don't think this will pay anything. I bet they already exit scammed. I can only trust Yobit for cloud mining but there is always danger for price of the minex token to drop. It will do pumps as it is traded and miners want to make money back so they have plans. But it is a good approach to mining from yobit.

• +3 1

Usually the cloud mining is very dangerous and full of scam projects. The best are only a few reputable websites and of course yobit that has better plans from the rest and can profit everyone. But every investment comes with a risk.

Bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of this year, price will reach $18,000 or more, but can drop any coin's price in a few minutes

• +1 1

It seems to be a legit mining site because they have displayed many sponsored ads in their mining platform. That means they pay us bitcoins because when we use their site, we are counted as ads viewers and help them to generate more income.

On 10/19/2020 at 3:37 AM, kryptonick said:

I can only trust Yobit for cloud mining but there is always danger for price of the minex token to drop

Well, that's true mate, there will be more not trusted cloud mining sites because all of them are just scam, here in yobit you can totally earned some money by having a lot of people getting a good profit.

• +1 1

I don't have interest in mining because I don't have the equipment to mine. Using PC for mining can damage your PC within a short period of time. Mining activities required equipment.

I don't install any apps or extensions unless it is totally safe. If someone wants to install this one it will be a danger to your gpu as it will probably burn it with very high speeds and give you back a loss. I don't risk my system to be destroyed by random mining apps and there will be cost for electricity too so these satoshi earned may not be real profit.

• +3 1