What is the purpose of Bitcoin Halving? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What is the purpose of Bitcoin Halving?

Bitcoin halving has made a big difference to coin mining. Rising retail rates have pushed up Bitcoin and Ethereum prices, and the halving of Bitcoin's value has led to a serious purge in the mining market. The main advantage of Bitcoin is its limited number, so it is expected to remain firm in this market.

• +1 1

Great question my friend. I think it is for the fact of reducing the supplies of bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin increase the people who invested would make money. I think it's more informative when you go dig in detail and ask certain bitcoin experts. Good luck my friend.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:01 PM, Bohana said:

Hello guys. What is the exact purpose of Bitcoin Halving? And why does it happen? What are the benefits of it?

I think the purpose of the halving is to keep the bitcoin price high, due to the limited supply of bitcoins and to reduce the issuance of new Bitcoin, to the maximum limit, 21 million Bitcoin. This halving is designed to keep the bitcoin price high and keep the supply from getting too much in the market, this will make bitcoin prices continue to rise when the halving occurs.

Dear! I think the purpose of halving is the number of coins  that miners receive for adding new transaction to the block chain being cut jn half. And in my view another purpose is that when the demand of bitcoin is increase jn market then we say Bitcoin start halving.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:30 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I think that through them, they were able to increase the value of bitcoin, because everyone trusts the bitcoin currency in general.

First of all thanks for this topic to understand the whole sinario. And I didn't know anything about this halving of Bitcoin. I have searched out this on many social media channels like the YouTube, Twitter and Facebook and also on the Google to understand something but I didn't find anything related to it. I hope that the seniors members of this cryptotalk will help us to understand this.

The might become a situation where there is less volume of Bitcoins but huge price for it due to the inflationary tendencies. In order to avoid such huge rise in Bitcoin prices, Bitcoin halving is done. When Bitcoin half in is done the would be more volume of Bitcoins which in turn would lead to decrease in the price of Bitcoins to a reasonable extent. Thus there will be an increase in the volume of Bitcoins and decrease in its value.

The truth is bticoin halving is a beautiful thing that we have we need to work and put together everything in the proper process there is a lot of work to be working as hard and be sure that we are able to maintain the price and thats works perfectly. we really need to work and put together everything working strategicaly

• +4 1

On 14.03.2020 at 20:01, Bohana said:

Hello guys. What is the exact purpose of Bitcoin Halving? And why does it happen? What are the benefits of it?

Probably made for mining to last a long time. After all, the network will not work without miners. But you need to take into account the fact that the price should also grow, it will simply be expensive for miners to mine the coin.

The purpose of Bitcoin halving is to reduce the circulatory supply and thus increasing the demand hence increasing the value price of the Bitcoin.

• +2 1

If the currencies move too fast, there will be a circulation surplus according to basic economic theory and the value of the currency will decrease and bitcoin will reduce the supply of bitcoin by half which increases the value and hardens after every half of the digging and half of itI think it is done to maintain the value of the currency

I want to know about Bitcoin halving.as i read the posts of senior members.i also make research but I couldn't understand it perfectly.kindly tell me in easy way that what is bitcoin halving.????I will be very thankful.

Bitcoin half make the circulation and amount of bitcoin reduce to make it scarce hereby increasing the demand and value if the coin

Halving is a way of regulating the demand of supply of the bitcoin in the market, that is to make those  holding and  other that make loses to make profits when the price rises in the market. 

Halving refers to the number of coins that miners receive for adding new transactions to the blockchain being cut in half. This will now diminish from 12.5 bitcoin to 6.25 and will halve again every 210,000 blocks until the last bitcoin is mined in 2140.

In the cryptocurrency space, the term halving refers to a process that reduces the issuance rate of new coins. More precisely, halving is the periodical reduction of the block subsidy provided to miners. The halving ensures that a crypto asset will follow a steady issuance rate until its is eventually maximum supply reached.

Mostly, this is due to the increased demand for Bitcoin, so the purchase is reduced on it and it no longer has coins in circulation and basically it does not have many pieces in the financial markets, and this is what makes it distinct from others, I think.

• +5 1

Its really important to work as hard and put together everything, the right idea is that this halving will reduce the amount of bitcoin one can get because, its really important that the price is sustained by just not having every coin easy to get so its easy to make sure that you are able to make the price of bitcoin stable by doing so that is how this is very important to work with 

• +2 1

Bitcoin having cuts down the supply of bitcoin, making the asset more scarce, so if the demand is there, the price likely will increase, like what happened in 2016 when we saw the last halving, and after 6 months from that halving, we saw the biggest price of bitcoin ever when he reached 20k dollars in that year

Basically Bitcoin Halving is not so easy it may be happened in last time 2016 but after that it was not possible. As you are asking about why it is necessary to do Bitcoin Halving maybe the answer is that it is to demotivate the big investors which are storing a lot of Bitcoin in their wallets because of Bitcoin Halving they have to withdraw their amount and it is good for balance of the Bitcoin in whole world. Frontier the Bitcoin is having the highest price ever it is about $20,000.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:00 AM, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin halving event is happening after every four years once and in this event special thing is that mining rate are decreasing significantly on each time when this happened only two events occurred before this year halving is on May 2020.

Bitcoin having cuts down the supply of bitcoin, making the asset more scarce, so if the demand is there, the price likely will increase, like what happened in 2016 when we saw the last halving, and after 6 months from that halving, we saw the biggest price of bitcoin ever when he reached 20k dollars in that year 

Hy mate the reason of Bitcoin halving is actually done to reduce the supplies of Bitcoin and I think that if actually time here much demand on bitcoins than the price of Bitcoin will increase .and I think that time people who had actually invested will make profit.

I think the halving make the price of bitcoin more and the demand of it increase when the mining profits decreases in halving, be careful with your money too.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:58 AM, Brand1 said:

Frankly, Leith gave me a lot of idea about this issue, but I think that the half is the drop in currency prices to half of their price and stability for a period of time and then return to the price increase as it was

A bitcoin halving is an event where the reward for mining new blocks it means Miners receive 50% fewer bitcoins for verifying transactions. Bitcoins halving are important event for traders because they reduce number of new bitcoins being generated by the network.

There are many purpus of in the crypto talk. IT IS a important platfrom  and and very helpful platform. Many information in here. So everything is possible if u really want.  Take it easy. And attention to your work. It is good idea