Nigerians Can Buy Bitcoin From Stores! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Nigerians Can Buy Bitcoin From Stores!

Nigeria is significantly drawing the more attentions regarding cryptocurrencies. Due to increasing crypto craze for adoption, it was highly expected to enable their local currency Naira to buy Bitcoin and now it is possible there. 

On 5/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, Honny143 said:

Its really good news for crypto because Nigeria is not good economy country, 

Nigeria is actually the most economically advanced country in Africa. While still Africa is not exactly rich, and every country still needs to invest way too much in infrastructure, Nigeria looks like a good example the rest should be following.

it truly is truly a superb information for all the Nigerians the us of a has been restricted by using the forum and if they will be able to shop for the bitcoin then it is ideal for all the customers as there can be an growth in investments.

If Nigerian people's can buy btc from online store then it's really amazing news for the people of this country. Because now many peoples also used credits cards for buying and selling of crypto coins and tokens by using crypto market exchanges such as binance exchange. 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:29 PM, MrGox said:

Good news for the Nigerians, that is why from today they can also use and buy BTC from this site. l don't know they are really interested in investing BTC or not, but it seems it is a big chance for them. Good Luck 🙂

That's really a good news for their citizens, for sure some of them know investing and the profit they earned from it is what they use to buy what they want. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is really a major achievement for the Niger country, as the population there can easily buy bitcoin currency, and I hope that it will be like this in other countries.

Life is great and enjoy it

That's a good process. But this concept is totally new  to me. Because no government has started that yet. It's a good thinking by the Nigerian government. And using the Naira for buying cryptocurrencies is really effective for the people. People can use that for the best of their  profits by that. It will attract the others. 

that's very good luck for them, being able to buy bitcoin officially using their own currency is a very good benefit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hum really interesting news i have not heard about it for a long time.

I heard that something was going on at Nigeria but didn't quite knew what tahat would be.

Now i see that's the right thing they should had done back in the past and waiting for even more countries to adapt such actions so that we can finally generalize cryptocurrencies.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Moaz said:

This is great news for Bitcoin users in Nigeria, and this decision will help increase the number of Bitcoin users in Nigeria and thus increase the Bitcoin purchase and investment and increase its price, I hope the rest of the African countries to do as Nigeria did

Nigeria can be the most inspiring country for rest of African countries regarding the cryptocurrency adoptions. If we make a serious analysis, they have really done a lot for the cryptocurrency and blockchain adoption trend. I am getting some news like some big name Binance, Bittrex etc want to launch their aggressive promotional offers targeting African countries including Nigeria. 

It is very good opportunities for the nigerians who use cryptocurrencies. Even cryptocurrencies are illegal in my region and nigerians can buy bitcoin from the stores very great opportunities. This digital currencies can pay them well not only in tax but make the lifestyle of people more developed.

13 hours ago, rashal5 said:

Nigeria is significantly drawing the more attentions regarding cryptocurrencies.

that's true, even beating out bigger countries that showed interest like Germany or China which still don't offer a way to buy with their local currency

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/7/2020 at 6:26 PM, malik6314193 said:

Good to see that. But my country still have not such facility. But i think my country and as well others will accept crypto currencies in mear future. 

don't worry if your country doesn't accept cryptocurrency there are some cryptocurrency exchange which works worldwide like paxful localbitcoins it does not matter in which country you live they works worldwide 

This is good news for an African country like Nigeria. It will be good for people in that country. Are there Bitcoin ATMs in that country or now people are buying and selling bitcoin in other ways? This will help increase the popularity of cryptography in that country.

This is good news for our friends in Nigeria and also for everyone in the world of Crypto. This news reflects positively on the price of bitcoin.

I heard such thing also that in Nigeria there are shops which offers to buy and sell bitcoin to anyone who wants to buy, I think this is great because there are many people in Nigeria who has love for cryptocurrencies so crypto will grow rapidly in that country.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin uses are expanding and the areas in which it is expanding are expanding, and this will lead to an increase in its value in return, but due to the increasing demand for it and this expansion is expected due to factors of development and the need for speed and safety, especially in Africa, its use will contribute to raising the income of the individual and society as a whole.

Wow, this is really cool news! In General, Africa is actively developing in terms of cryptocurrency, and shows us that there is an amazing future for Africa behind it. It seems to me that after Nigeria, the blockchain will go to other countries of this continent. This is really very cool!

Yeah, Africans countries are doing really good in the crypto market and I was shocked by seeing their development. Even after the many difficulties they are doing great not only in cryptos but all the sectors. Hats off to those people. Always remember nothing is impossible always go for it.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i read many articles about this country that have an important percentage of his people use crypto currency, it's good to hear like this news about crypto currency in african country, i hope to hear about other countries in all the world.

• +2 1

Great new to Nigerians I hope other African countries will also adopt the same thing ( buying btc with Their local Fiat naira). I hope this new development will make many Nigerians to know the existence of digital currency (btc) and also encourage them to invest in it.

BetFury                                                    

On 3/13/2020 at 9:38 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members. Good thing for the Nigerians because they can now buy Bitcoin from stores using their fiat currency (Naira). With that, I think more Nigerians will be interested in investing in Bitcoin as it's very easy now for them to get Bitcoin and cash it out using ATMs available in Nigeria.

Source Here

Now that Nigerians can buy crypto currency and it is legal on their country, their financial system will be improved in just a short time. I hope that crypto currency can be legalized on other countries too.

Nigeria economy is one of the best in Africa and Bitcoin adoption is increasing. It is always nice to see people being interested in crypto and I hope that it will be allowed for use in all the world with no restrictions.

• +2 2

Nigeria is currently one of the countries that have investors of bitcoin and despite refusing to legalize Cryptocurrency in the country they have some agents that do buy and sell there bitcoin to and send them money into there bank account, I think it is good for the citizens of the country because that will make some of the self employed.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

I think we can but I dont think thats a good idea, we should never, becase scarcity of anything produces value and I think the way bitcoin has been made expensive , its really important we retain it that way because in the end whats more important is to enjoy this space

• +5 1