Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world)

Well explained the some main terms of crypto market. FOMO basically many people suffering into it because when they missed some heavy profit chance then they think that market may goes more high and higher. Then they buys some coins at very high price in that results they lost their own money due to then bearish trend of market. 

• +2 1

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, many members here in this forum didn't know what this terminologies talks about and they will do research about it, i hope you may continuing to posts some useful topics here in this forum, happy posting.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for this masterful subject I learned some terms that I did not know I congratulate you for this publication continue so I help a lot 

This is a good way of getting conversant with this terminologies of cryptocurrency, this was my first time if coming across it and it will serves as an advantage to us to know more about it

I have not gone through out this words because I am not having much idea and the Crypto world but thanks for giving this topic now I am getting some idea and I think some terms are related to the investment like bearish , bullish,  whales, HOLD and many other words you have given that's very fantastic to learn new words.

Thanks for sharing your important information and viewing the source of them this is very helpful for every user here in the crypto world my friend 

Yes i have also seen these code words mostly used by the users in their comments and topics and thank to making us aware about the codes meaning which i think will really help every users specially beginners.

Really, this information is good. There are a lot of terms in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. The more we know about these terms, the more we know and understand the field of cipher, so we must increase our knowledge and understand these terms well.

This is a very informative post that has helped us to know all these important terms in the crypto currency world and this will help us better understand what these terms are the next time we see them being used.

I think the most common term used in cryptoworld is crypto itself it is an asset designed as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions and transfer of assets. One of them is bitcoin which is the most used type of cryptocurrency. Learning terms is essential in order to fully understand crypto.

Actually, these designations are very important at the present time for those who want to become a professional in the field, these labels may pass with him in the articles or when he is reading and he does not know what thank you because you explained it

thanks, this is a great post for beginners who don't know what these terms mean as they are used a lot in crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Very informative post. I know most of the mentioned terms but not all so it's good to learn something new. To know about crypto terms is very important for all of us.

Very nice information. This can be good to others especially those who are still noob and can't relate on those terms used in crypto. And by this they can identify now what others referring to especially if someone is shilling.

This post is really helpful and useful , when I joined crypto newly I saw this terminologies and I was really confused because I didn't know what there meant, but with lots of research I got to know, so there are many newcomers who don't actually know the meaning of this terms, but seeing your post there would grab enough knowledge from it .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have suffered from this before, I felt that I am promoting some articles and promoting some concepts that I do not know the meaning of, and others that seem obvious and do not need definition. Through this post, most will benefit from knowing what the concept indicates and how it was. There are also some concepts that denote the position of each of the traders as the concept of whales. The coding field is so interesting that it contains many abbreviations and concepts

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We all the time hear those words in every website and ij each review but we dont know how exactly mean,now we can know ,Thanks to share that it's very helpful specially in this forum 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

Actually your post deserve recommendation because many users in this forum including my self we are ignorance on knowing this crypto terminologies.

These terms most commonly used in the field of cryptocurrencies and must be learned and preserved and know their meaning in order to understand more

Life is great and enjoy it

These all terms are very useful in crypto world. Some of those i also know but there are some which i am reading first time. Thanks for sharing this information. 

On 3/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

This is very useful for us beginners to understand more about the cryptoworld. so far i'm in pursuit of more knowledge, experiences, and tips from a senior user on how to be more successful in crypto world and how to earn more money faster. 

Thank you for this wonderful and useful publication for everyone. I think that anyone who wants to enter the crypto world should have knowledge of these most frequently used terms in cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this important terminologies that you shared to all of the members here that didn't know that specially we beginners here. We can now know what is the meaning of that terms when we encounter that and we can reply also on the topic that is related to that terms.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

that's is really a creative post , some of them is really unknown for me . that's type of posts is really helpful who is still newbie or recently put their step in Crypto market . I really good idea about weak hand point . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg