Is it possible to remove or destroy the supply of any coin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is it possible to remove or destroy the supply of any coin?

3 hours ago, Mondaysonday said:

I think it's possible but it depends on capacity should be accepted by the workers coin, the reason we can't decide by ourselves unless them to decide the capacity of coins to accept

Yes, if you have an enough supply of money then it is possible to break that resistance and you may manipulate it completely since you hold a large amount.

It depends on the owners. If they decide to just hold the stocks and not sell them then the market will be stopped. And if that happens  that means that the consumption of the price will start and the the currency will be at stake. But I don't think so that anyone will do that because this will ruin himself also. And who want to have loss in this world. 

You're right most people won't support it. Each currency market will run at its own pace. If investment and demand do not increase, there is no need to remove or destroy the supply of money in case the currency loses its existence. However, it is possible to collect coins and destroy them if you wish.

We can't destroyed the supply of any coin. But the team of any coin or token can be burn their coins some part of total supply. As few days ago binance exchange burn some BNB for their native coin binance coin. So coin can be burn if team wanted to do it. 

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

I thought that was possible only on centralized coins, is it possible for coins like bitcoin as well?

Not only on centralized cryptocurrencies, some decentralized cryptocurrencies are reduced in supply to increase price and to reduced inflation, too much supply is not also good. 

Digital currencies cannot be frauds, they do not force anyone to work with them and we know that there are many people who have become rich by working in cryptocurrencies and also I do not think that these currencies can be destroyed as they are popular with many people

There's a possibility to send the coins to an address without the private key, which is a process called burning. Proof of Burn coins are made on this protocol.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Take bitcoin for example, until the last set of bitcoin is mined, there is no way to burn mined coin. Wallets or bitcoin that cannot be accessed by the owner because of some reasons are lost to the network forever. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, Jump said:

I think that it is depending on the supply and it depends on the coin. I hope that they should not be unbreakable because sometimes the demand is greater than the supply. I hope that they can control their people because many people want to earn.

The demand can be breakable if you make people lose interest in the particular coin, but supply is completely untouchable, maybe on centralized coins.

In crypto currency,we have what we called "creative destruction",it is intentionally,destroying supplies of certain coin. It is not because it is a scam but,destroying or burning coin is effective method of increasing and stabilizing the valuation of coins or tokens.Economic principles dictate that reducing the quantity of something makes it much more valuable!

The whole market is operating under conditions of supply and demand, supply can be reduced by buying it only and that is what whales do, while the project team uses the burning method to reduce supply.

Yes, it is possible to remove and destroy cryptocurrencies and their projects. There are many fraudsters who create new currencies with a view to stealing, but when they reach what they want they destroy the currency and delete it. Also, the currency can be destroyed when the value of supply and demand decreases and when its origin and its creator ignore it

• +2 1

On 3/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, MrGox said:

l don think so that, it is possible to destroy or remove the supply of coins. It seems to me it is impossible. You can only influence some situation. 

In fact, this is possible, but not for anyone, but only for the currency team. Who can direct that where he buys all the currencies in the market and stores or burns them and this is how it done.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

A coin can not be eliminated except if it doesn't have value then no one will use it for transaction, as time goes by the coin will disappear in the crypto space and will not be used again. That is when a coin can be eliminated. But lack of mining will not kill a coin.

Yes, mining usually lowers the value of these coins, but it will not be possible to destroy them. Every currency is traded but according to demand These coins disappear but come back again.

See the supply of the coins depends upon the demand and the volume of such coins so it is in the users hand that if they want to destroy the coin supply then they can do it effectively but a single user can't affect the supply of the coin there should be a majority of such users who use those coins and should not demand anymore of those coins.

I think that any altcoin can not be deleted, as well as bitcoin, because it is all in the network, and if you delete it, then only delete the blockchain system, and everything that exists, and why ? it is very difficult!

Yes it is possible to cut of all the demand and supply of the coin and disappeared. You can see the bitsane coin which was established since 2016 and reached its peak of glory in 2018 but in june 2019 all the websites and there social media accounts disappeared. So, you should be very vigilant before investing in any coin.

On 3/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, teminalibug said:

I believe the supply if coins is the season when coins are generated either by mining or staking, then can not be be destroyed that is why crypto is not a scam and people don't have to worry about any coin just disappear completely, the only stake is decrease in demand.

But it come to my mind what if in some way it is possible to end the supply or cut it off, eliminating it??!!

I think that people need to understand why does it need to destroy coins and I think that it comes with a specific reason that we should follow in order to make decisions because once a coin or cryptocurrency becomes dead it does not have any worth anymore

Well once created, the digital currency will exist forever even if it dies in the market but it is possible to break the supply chain. If the creators and miners decide not to continue the production and operation of the cryptocurrency then the supply would be destroyed. On the other hand, since POS depends upon staking, all the staked coins have to be burned to destroy the supply of the currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png

Many people say that cryptocurrencies will reach this stage and decrease in price a lot because they think it is just a bubble, but I disagree with them.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is supposed to be my friend when the market is dump there is dieing market were the coins have the Lowest price and at end there is no demand for it because of the great lost in the market. The whales have the full control of the market either to buy or sell.

i see there is a way to destroy a coin completely but it can happen not by normal users like us , only those who can control the market and have huge amounts of this coin , if they sold it and never asked and used it again it will fall down for sure

• +3 1

On 3/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, teminalibug said:

I believe the supply if coins is the season when coins are generated either by mining or staking, then can not be be destroyed that is why crypto is not a scam and people don't have to worry about any coin just disappear completely, the only stake is decrease in demand.

But it come to my mind what if in some way it is possible to end the supply or cut it off, eliminating it??!!

In my opinion, coin crushing can be done, coin crushing can be done if too many coins are produced, so the price on the market is very cheap, so that the coins can be pumped by destroying or deleting some of them, as happened to BNB coins. But deletion does not apply to Bitcoin and ETH.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, it is possible. The token creators can do that. The only crypto that can't be destroyed is Bitcoin, to my mind.

I think its a yes. You can remove or destroy the supply of any coin if that coin is breakable or I think if you are the creator of that coin. I think some creators of coins in cryptomarket are destroying their own coin to build another one.