Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

1 hour ago, Cryptotalk69 said:

Yeah in my own thoughts we should hold crypto untill the price rises and we should sell them at higher price otherwise no profits will gain to us. Almost all traders do this thing for gaining huge amount of profit from crypto 

i think a lot of people will find it hard to hold a coin when it goes down and for me i think it depends on when did you buy the coin because if its near the bottom then it doesnt matter how long it stays there because it will pump hard.

It's up to you.hodl is just a way to make profit from bitcoin.but there are still some ways yo earn more like investing on legit sites.or by trading cryptocurrency it is not easy to understand trading but once you do it is the best way to make profit from cryptocurrency.

yes holding cryptos can make you profit and I don't see bad holding altcoins, but holding in shitcoins then that is bad you will lose your money for sure.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes holding longer, hold is good when the market has the potential to be uptrend. hold also includes long-term and short-term, hold can also exercise patience. Hold opportunities are far more profitable than daily trading. Able to withstand under any conditions before getting a profit.

If i will receive some profit then i sell my coin and will buy another  Low price coin .I think that instead of waiting for long time little profit is better for us .As this way we can make daily profit.

It will always depends on the perception of an individual because many successful person in cryptoworld are using the hold and trade strategy and its effective to them because they know how to be patient to achieve the profit that they want 

45 minutes ago, jaromz said:

If your not in a hurry, you better hold em in a long term. But as much as possible better to stay with hold becayse it is reallt profitable as long as you hold the right coins because if not, everything will be wasted in the end for sure. 

It has been proven through trial and error that short term trading is the highest earning method in crypto trading. By holding for a long time you will earn a big profit but it is just one profit after a long time. However, in short term trading, you will earn so many small profits that add up to become a noticeable profit. So, if you train yourself for trading every day, you can earn even more than inactive holders. I still admire holding method but if you only stick to this method, you will miss many golden opportunities that happen in some days.

• +5 1

The question of whether you should hold crypto until the price goes up, is in your hand, If you wish to sell at lost, you can sell, but if you really want to get the gains, you will have no choice than to hold until there is a good gain before selling.

Actually i depends on our mind and also on what skills we have. If we do not have any kind of skills like trading, gambling or any other than we have the olny option to hodl a coin or bitcoin. But if we have any skills we can use it and earn money through crypro currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends on you whether you want small portion of profit or more profit from your hard earn crypto because if we see the past of cryptocurrency then could easily find that, those people who kept hold their coin for long period, today they gain a huge profit as crypto is all about patience and hard work.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:25 PM, Armcannon said:

It's up to you.hodl is just a way to make profit from bitcoin.but there are still some ways yo earn more like investing on legit sites.or by trading cryptocurrency it is not easy to understand trading but once you do it is the best way to make profit from cryptocurrency.

Don't like that much in investing even if the site is legit, but you need to invest your own by trading that's so you will be generated profit and loss your own

• +4 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yaa sure that each invester may need some benefit from his venture . Clearly I additionally put resources into any field and I generally with the exception of high and high benefit structure it so I hold Evey currency until they give me a some benefit.. furthermore, I think this is most ideal path for gaining

recently i joint in cryptocurrency. i don't know everything about this business. now I'm learning. first i want to earn a good amount if i can earn profit that i hold my bitcoin. my friends are holding bitcoin. so i agree it's a good idea.

Well I think I have wear that before and it didn't support me, I purchased a coin in binance and hold at the cost to come a bit. yet, I lost portion of my cash toward the end 

. At the point when you are master right now can procure effectively

On 1/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, jewel said:

this is the best thing to do mate. till then you should hold your bitcoin. when they go down rather than sell cheap, because i know they will come back 

i think all of you who choose to hodl are just too scared to miss out on any bitcoin pump but for me as a day trader i always tend to scalp bitcoin wherever its going whether its bull or bear market.

1 hour ago, Imran Ahammed said:

Yes,,i will hold my currency until price became so high. I hold few btc for future to get big profit . Hold is one of the good option to grow our money.

That is a good way to have a lot of profit and if you hold it for a long time. And the price rises you have your good profit

On 10/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, Hamzal24 said:

Mostly investors hold investment for along to minimize their lost. I believe if we completely analyze the market trend before investing our money then we can avoid risk of losing. Plus we do not need to hold our investment for long.

This is the time that we hold the coins because we know that the market will make the high this year at any time and thats the main reason that we should buy the coins and sell them when it will go to high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think recently holding coins for the future has been a really bad thing as we all see coins goin down in price like 99% and imagine being a holder of such a coin.

Ofcourse, that is the basic of trading. You hold a currency until its value goes up in the market. But understand that you have to buy in a low price first. Holding a currency will only be profitable if it is bought low in the first place.

468x60-3.png

On 10/16/2019 at 1:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

welcome
There are a lot of traders afraid of trading at the time the price drops in a row
Because buying and selling is full of risks
At the time the price rises, many risks are removed and the market becomes more profitable

Yes this is the a good idea to hold your coin for bigger profits but dont be so greedy to hold your coins when the prices is on the maximum value and you thought that some more profit gain if the market going more higher but many times the prices drop down suddenly .

On 10/16/2019 at 5:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

This is called long time invest. It depends on you that how much you want to take profit from it. But greedy can make you lose. So always hold with a wise knowledge.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, long-term storage in my view is better than daily trading and more profitable, but I must take care because the market is very volatile and must be patient.

I think so crypto price going up.so we can buy crypto right now.becouse crypto price is very bright. And crypto is very profitable platform. Thats why we can invest our many on crypto.