Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

you make it sounds like its easy to be a day trader but the fact is its hard to keep up with a volatile market and go on with your day normally without stress, hodlers dont stress but they also miss out on small gains of 10-15% so both methods have their ups and downs.

• +1 6
  • +5 1

Hold until the price goes up in my opinion a waste of time. It should be traded so that the number of coins increases while waiting for the price to rise. That's what I have done so far. Because if only hold I think it's not effective.

• +1 3
  • +5 2

6 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies .

Talking about finding a way to impose crypto currency on government, I want to believe you came up with some of those ways and secondly, if people have been able to realize or get fictitious profits from storing, then that's their method that works best for them. I was exchanging post with someone yesterday that said the price of crypto is based upon simple economics, supply and demand and we know where this will end, scarcity increases demand and price which is contrary to your theory of not hodling. Trading is a vital aspect in crypto for obvious reasons but to me bottom line is what ever works for you is what you do be it completely day trading or total hodl or doing both.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I totally agree with the OP. The "HODL" thing on bitcoin was just a meme... Even with scarcity, if there is no demand the price won't rise as people expect. What made Bitcoin the thing it is were the users using it daily as a currency. That's how you increase demand for bitcoin, not  by telling people to just HODL and wait for the number to go up...

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

6 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

I just contradict your view  circulation will be there more ? because its been always gambled by whales in trading platform. 

Circulation is huge we don't understand the concept how it works  they pay for faucets ,mining, trading, gambling and many other art form if all keep on loosing  only operator get richer .

Understand one thing  gamblers and traders do not loose there own bitcoin they invest from fiat and loose in bitcoin. so circulation will never stop.

People cannot wait like warren buffet like how he did long days ago  but he is rich now  

Most of the people want to achieve money in short time they don't want to wait more than 1 week or a day

Holding is the best way to get rich fast but it also need more patience and a debt free life

To be frank holders are the real traders  .

Edited by Cryptohash
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Mostly investors hold investment for along to minimize their lost. I believe if we completely analyze the market trend before investing our money then we can avoid risk of losing. Plus we do not need to hold our investment for long.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

yes crypto is the business of patience and HODL, you have to hold the coins for the long time and become patience, your coins price will go up and you will get more profit in the trading and by holding coin.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

This is the best thing to do mate, buy some coins and hold it for a long time, this is profitable than others, you can wait for the bull run of the coins.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Not always holding is a bad thing, it never hurts to take the decision to hold because it already has an analysis. I often hold the altcoins that I buy when they go down rather than sell cheap, because I know they will come back

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Due to the market is depression and volatility, I think no one can predict the crypto market, for me, if you buy the coin in the highest price and find the market is dropping, it better to setup you cut loss price and cut your loss.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

with the current conditions that are not too good it is better not to hold it for too a long ,if its the right time to take immediate benefits , so you can get far greater profits and even less risk .

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Not all people holding their coins, so much traders out there with pretty much capital do a daily trading as profession, so there's no to worry about the circulation.

And we cannot to push government to adopt cryptocurrency without a support from massive adopter.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Of course we should hold crypto until the prices goes up. Because we know that it's worth it after all, so we must hold it until it will increase. 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Yeah, of course. That is the best way to earn huge money in crypto. You just need some patience because it is take some time before the price of it will increased. Wait for the bull run and your money will increase. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

actually we can do both according to the market movement. the people who bought bitcoin in 20k in 2017, mostly sold their coins though bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. so, we can sell if we can afford the loss.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Just now, Ukoy said:

I agree with you, so you need to have more patience while waiting so that when the time comes that the price pump up, you get a good profit. 

Yes you are right in this time we should just patients with our investment because patients is the key of success and when those people who sell their coin in the down market they will gain loss.  

• -1 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Of course, bitcoin in 2020 is likely to reach a price of $ 15,000, and because of this, the price of the remaining coins / tokens will also increase.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

If there is no need for Fiat money, then it is worth suffering and holding cryptocurrencies until the market rises. At these small prices there is no sense to exchange

• -1 1
  • +5 1

No you won't know how does it feel when the holding coin price is in down. Why I should sell when I'm in lose it will take too many time to overcome my loses by doing trade.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Yes, maybe that is the main source of income but holding also gives profit which I don't see any problem about? There is good if there is profit, right? Everyone has rights on what method they want to earn, earning is earning.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Put before the fee climbs up the very best a fabulous waste matter of your respective. It should be dealt with so the selection of silver and gold coins accelerates at the same time waiting around for the price tag too. It's the things I had conducted already. If sole put I presume it is far from beneficial.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes if you are willing to earned a big profit you will wait for a better value of bitcoin, you cant sell bitcoin for now because you will get nothing, you are lose in that value.

All depend your analyze and strategy, just don't change your decision in the middle your journey. Long term investor ( holder ) mostly use fundamental strategy to read market direction and short term trader only use technical strategy. Let them chose what the best for them because the best thing is how good you can manage your risk?.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1