Bitcoin's Price Is Falling Down - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Bitcoin's Price Is Falling Down

Hello guys!

So Bitcoin reached almost 9000$ and more in the past few days. But today, it's having some falling down in the price. This prediction kind of matched the one the Elliott Wave had. What do you think will happen to Bitcoin's price in the next days?

Source https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-price-analysis-elliott-wave-harmonics-are-at-it-again-202003091552

BTC_USDC (CoinBase)-637193654254083207.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

We know that the price of bitcoin is in constant fluctuation, as it is falling at times and we cannot predict its price, but I think that after this decline, it will slowly rise back up to a good price at the end of this year and we cannot firmly resolve this matter.

Yes, I know this. Not surprisingly, it's the nature and the rule of bitcoin. do not worry. it will soon rebound, anyone intending to invest, buy it now.

• Useful or interesting 2

I'm trying to analyze why Bitcoin is behaving in corellation to the stocks and concluded that it won't be for far too long. The funds that invested in Bitcoin in 2018 lows of 3-4K USD were the ones that were pushing the price down on certain break points. They were selling and rebuying the whole 2019 behaving as they did in the stock markets. Although their impact was higher in Bitcoin, as most of the whales were just holding and didn't make many moves. The last few days,it is these guys that actually exited the market. They made a last time profit and moved into bonds and gold to be safe. These funds didn't believe Bitcoin is a safe harbor and leaving Bitcoin will probably allow investors find a real chance. At least we are done with their heavy manipulation.

On 3/10/2020 at 12:14 AM, Bohana said:

Hello guys!

So Bitcoin reached almost 9000$ and more in the past few days. But today, it's having some falling down in the price. This prediction kind of matched the one the Elliott Wave had. What do you think will happen to Bitcoin's price in the next days?

Source https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-price-analysis-elliott-wave-harmonics-are-at-it-again-202003091552

Well, I don't want to say it, but I think bitcoin's value will reach down to I think 3000$ in the next couple of days. It is because of the outbreak that we are experiencing recently. It affect the bitcoin's value. Luckily, as of now, it doesn't reach 3000$ mark, and it is pumping it's value again. Let's hope that it continue to pump again.

15 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Well, I don't want to say it, but I think bitcoin's value will reach down to I think 3000$ in the next couple of days. It is because of the outbreak that we are experiencing recently. It affect the bitcoin's value. Luckily, as of now, it doesn't reach 3000$ mark, and it is pumping it's value again. Let's hope that it continue to pump again.

It is a good chance my friend to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. I suggest once the Bitcoin reached 3,500-4000$ (if it does), we should all buy Bitcoin using about 60% of our profit because the next step for Bitcoin will be going back up in price strongly.

• +1 1

On 3/9/2020 at 5:14 PM, Bohana said:

Hello guys!

we are now in fully manipulation and panic mode as you can see from your prediction and for what happen in the last 2 days. 

btc broke the 7100$ supporst in a few seconds and tonight reached 4000$. so only manipulation and 0 technical analysis 

• +1 1

Through my follow-up of the Bitcoin price and all telegraphic plans for currency rates, I note that it is declining at a price and is escalating and will return to 6000 and then settle for a while and then escalate to reach $ 12,000 and it is expected that in 2021 it reaches $ 17,000

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Few days back bitcoin prices 9000$+ dollars but now bitcoin prices goes down under 6000$ dollars, its not good sign for crypto market because bitcoin is the leading coin, when bitcoin prices goes down then all altcoins prices goes down and crypto market crushed, in my opinion IRS happen only for corona virus are big whales manipulate bitcoin prices before bitcoin halving,

• +2 2

When I saw this falling, and when I realized the reason, I was almost sure that bitcoin price can go down to less than 4000 dollars, and it happened because I think like I heard, the price went down to 3000 dollars then he rose again to 5000 dollars, but in both cases this price is low, and good for buying 

Dear future is always uncertain due to this all people thinks on march 9th 2020 that btc will crossed 9k but its price badly crashed to 3700$ and then now some percent recovery in the btc and altcoins market.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, Bohana said:

Hello guys!

I don't think the price of bitcoin will ever again be $ 10,000. The world crisis is a long-term one and it all has a negative effect on bitcoin prices. In my opinion the price of bitcoin will be in the range of $ 3000- $ 7000 in 2020 and will have big jumps. The world crisis will continue for 1 year

What I said was exactly what happened and it coincided with this crisis due to the epidemic and still it goes down to under $ 6000. I will not confirm any analysis, but I suspect that this decrease will last in frequency until the end of the first half of this year.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Everything is expected at the present time, the options are open and everyone has his own analysis. For me, I think that Bitcoin will continue to do this curve until the middle of next month in order to make it move....

It's not a myth, that the price of Bitcoin has significantly dropped from the value of $8000 to that of $6000 as of present,all those values above are just estimate

I did not look into the news frankly because I hold on to the hope that the price of bitcoin will rise again, and this is what made me not do the step of buying or selling, but we should look at the basic analysis and look at whether the price of bitcoin will rise again.

As for my technical viewpoint, I rely on technical analysis and look at Bitcoin through the chart more than the news. A similar triangle pattern appeared on the chart and its breaking point is the number 3855, and its main goal is to reach Bitcoin at the price of $ 2000.

I think the Bitcoin price falling down is normal, according to the last halving on 2016, the Bitcoin price suffered the same thing like now, but this year we have the other factor who is corona virus. So the event will be different.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The big reason for the decline was the virus that infected all parts of the world, especially China, where the market was affected a lot and prices fell more than 50%, but after China recovered from the epidemic, the market started to recover and the currencies started to rise gradually and slowly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What do you think will happen to Bitcoin's price in the next days?

As expected, we already see that bitcoin is goes down its value until it reach $7000 after this post is been created. But luckily, because of some instance, we are now seeing that bitcoin is heading to $10000 mark. It is already pumping it's value and continue to pump. That's why I am now selling some of my btc so that I can earn high profit from it.

Hello guys!

Honestly I can't wait for the month of May because I'm predicting that the price of bitcoin will rise in this month. 

For me it will rise for the next month and the price would be double or triple of it's price now. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The currency market is constantly witnessing large fluctuations and it is difficult to be able to expect or predict the price that the currency will reach, as it has witnessed since the beginning of the year a significant decline in prices, but after a period it rose and stabilized at the price of $ 9000 and everyone says that the price will rise at the end of the year and will reach $ 15,000 Or more, so we have to wait and watch what happens in the coming months

Huge down fall in the price of bitcoin from the last weekend of February 2020 to 12th March 2020 btc down from 9200$ to 3770$ it means more then fifty percent down in only ten to twenty days. Totally understand able that market crashed very badly. 

• +1 1

As far as I know, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) dropped to 8 8,900 on May 21 after a sharp decline of 9,800 levels as traders say the breakout of BTC from the support level of, 9,200 could lead to a renewable downtrend.thank you

Wait, Bitcoin has potential to make the solid comeback 😊! Price volatility for Bitcoin is really common for us. I hope after sometimes, Bitcoin price will get skyrocketed in the cryptocurrency markets. If you have BTC holdings, do not worry and patiently wait for the best moment to sell your holdings.