Earning information - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

I can see that you are also new to the forum but make sure you read the rules and regulations guiding this forum before you create topics like this. And as for new bitcoin earning site we have allot of them in the Cryptocurrency world and if I am to advise you I will say you should stay here because as long as I am concerned I don't see any bitcoin free earning site that is better than this cryptotalk paybyposts campaign at the moment, the remaining ones I know as just waste of time and resources.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:29 PM, Najmul1744 said:

hi dear, 

please  send here new earning site. it will  must 100% payment pruved site.that will help people how want to earn money on online.

send here all infornation and all good things to that site and thanks to all friends how can comments here.

Thanks all 

Cryptotalk is already a good campaign to put your time and effort in and it will pay you up to 30,000 satoshis per day but if you still want to work for earning on your extra time you have in your hand you can try bitcointalk campaigns, in bitcointalk there are some bounty works that is usually social media related and by advertising their project in your page you get paid at the end but you have to remember many new projects are scam so you may not get paid for all of your bounty works and you will be wasting a lot of your time.

Edited by lharost
  • +1 1

My friend, I did not find a better site than this forum to earn bitcoin, and this forum is also the best site for understanding cryptocurrencies.
I benefited a lot from the information here on this forum.
Also I try to add on this forum anything useful that was not mentioned previously.

The payment systems has been changed, and its important that we work and put together everything in the right position so when you look for the right earning information check a link that is posted at the top and that would help you perfectly

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Initially, the forum will pay around 30,000 thousand Satoshi daily for 30 posts. Now, the payment system has changed and the forum has evolved and has its own currency called Talk, and payment for postal and interactions has also become, which changed everything in the forum and made it better.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:48 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I think you are new to the forum, your participation should be more clear, that the forum gives 1000 Satoshi on each post and you can get 30,000 Satoshi every day.

In the new payment system we will now receive 10 tokens for every useful content that we going to share. 

Now we need to wait for September before we can convert our token. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, Najmul1744 said:

hi dear, 

please  send here new earning site. it will  must 100% payment pruved site.that will help people how want to earn money on online.

send here all infornation and all good things to that site and thanks to all friends how can comments here.

Thanks all 

What is this guy's he says that send here new earning sites? Crypto is also a good and trusted earning site why you need to find another site just start your work in the crypto and earn a good amount it's a best way to earn the money online you have read the forum rules and some useful post then you have get many information about this forum amd try to make the forum related informative post 

• +1 2

We have to be careful with type of crypto earning site we join this days because scammers are everywhere instead of earning you will waste your time and resources. We have the likes of bitcointalk and faucet which are legit earn sites but believe me they are not as easy as this site and for that I will insist you focus and make good quality posts on this site so that you can receive talk tokens in your wallet to trade in September.

• +2 1

On 3/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, Najmul1744 said:

hi dear, 

Thanks all 

My suggest for you,dont be mad for earn money but be aware of Know the thing that will lead you to earn money...do you kno, your this post is fully spam which has no value...you are careless too about THIS forum because  all the payment information available in about forum section.. So you should learn about the forum rule first.. Dont just make spam...have a nice day            

If I understand correctly, you mean alternative means of making additional income just like this forum, actually it's very hard to find exactly a forum paying good amount like this one, but there are others like Bitcointalk campaign,myBTC network, or considered faucets and bounties

• +1 1

You can join bounties from this forum bounty sections. This is a good and stable way of earning. Most of the PTC site do not pay.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

If you mean sites that pay for free, it is SCAM and you have to make the effort to get money, including first questionnaires, online service delivery sites, digital marketing and others, in order to be able to collect good capital and start collecting profits from trading, it is the best way to collect money easily, but it needs time and experience.

There are many earning platforms that are really paying but to identify them is the problem because 10% out of 100% are the only legit paying platforms. Just stay here in the forum and in the yobit investbox you will earn enough.

17 hours ago, Tunuu said:

There are many earning platforms that are really paying but to identify them is the problem because 10% out of 100% are the only legit paying platforms. Just stay here in the forum and in the yobit investbox you will earn enough.

@Tunuu you're right present majority of earning sites are fake are scam, and its really hard to recognise this type sites but I honestly recommend this forum everyone, because in this scammers  age cryptotalk forum pays payment genuinely so work in this forum.and earn money.

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, Andrew56 said:

I don't think there is a reliable and paid site out there, but you can earn by writing useful posts on this forum as soon as you finish 100 posts at the beginning, but be careful and smart, otherwise you will be banned.

That's why much better to stay and share your knowledge here for you to be able to earn many tokens. As of now it really hard to look for some legit sites that will pay for us but cryptotalk is 100% sure that we can earn and we can really pur our trust here that they will never scam us. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You opened up a good topic so it will help other people know other websites where they could earn money. I suggest to try some mining site or any investment website, choose the old website so you can assure that your money is safe.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I think there are a few linguistic problems in the post that I have written. I think the idea of the question is not fully understood. You can profit from publishing on the site.

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:07 PM, Moontong said:

, choose the old website so you can assure that your money is safe.

Exactly! Having access to the old site is better than going for new sites because it have less reviews compare to old sites. Other new sites are just scam and have a too good too be true offers.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, Raqeebzy said:

That is the most important aspect of this forum. But unfortunately, people refuse to realize that. It is the reason this is created in the first place I guessed. Everybody is just about the money that comes with it. 

I agree with that but some of us are here because they want to learn some cryptoworld knowledge and other benefits by being a member here in cryptotalk that's why I can say not all of us are here because of the payment. 

• +2 1

If you want earning sites then this forum is one of the best sites. We can earn both talk token and bitcoin by posting 20 useful posts. You can even try the surveying sites but we need to have a lot of patience and concentration otherwise we can't even give a single survey. Workhard you will achieve all of your goals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not have a site that you ask my dear, but you are need to be know that if I am cross one and make a good earn from it I will come back on your post and find it in the forum to tell in here, but there you can also help and give to us if you are found something and not keep only for you, I see many are ask but not want to tell the rest.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 3/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, Najmul1744 said:

hi dear, 

Thanks all 

I did not find a better online profit site than this forum. By participating in the rewards campaign for CryptoTalk, you can gain important information and benefit from members' experiences, in addition to earning some bitcoin and talk currency. You just have to complete the 100% free post to gain some flexibility and experience and start earning with us.

• +3 2

I found cryptotalk but not as an earning site, it was my intention to learn how crypto works and for now I have learn a lot from this and except this I earn too some bitcoin and talktoken so I can be happy. But I don't think you should call it earning site, because if this is how you think it is wrong and you must change your ideas and see it as a very useful site that helps beginners to learn.

Edited by yonkii
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I wish I knew something else that could pay us but I don't. I don't know if I will get paid in cryptotalk either as there have been many days and only recently I start earning a few talk token, but nothing for bitcoin, but I don't complain a lot because I like the forum and hope to make something too.

• +1 1

If you a bigginer you have to pass 100 posts test then a few days later you will receive  first income but make sure you respect the forum rules