Earning information - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Najmul1744

Earning information

It has to be 30 posts from next day.  Then you get 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts.  And with Yobit you can withdraw money.  But if copy paste or invalid information is not posted then your account may be at risk or the maximum account may be terminated.

•  

You should work well to get money in the end the money doesn't come on its own. Be patient when dealing with this forum and abide by the rules that are binding on you. Write useful exaggerations and do not a lot of your grammatical mistakes and things will be fine 

You are welcome in this wonderful forum. In order to be able to earn money by working here, you must first familiarize yourself with the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid ban. You must write 100 free posts first, and then after that you must write 20 posts per day.  Focus on good content for your posts in order to get support and money.

My dear friend, I think your topic needs further clarification because it is not well understood . I have read the comments, there are different ideas because no one knows what you want from your topic .

There no other sites that paid us with easy work like crypto talk forum paid us only making posts and comments. Many people are working with crypto talk forum for earning purposes and I also here for some reason earning and learning purpose.

There is no other website like Cryptotalk. Because I have researched and tried to find but I have not found a good earning website.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. When you finish 100 free posts and then start with 20 posts per day, I will start earning after 7 days from the start of your post. You get every useful post 200 Satoshi provided that all your posts are useful and effective. Thank you very much

Faucet is real or legit site and bitcointalk is also very great site💯real site .it also give more money.the work on these websites are also very easy .legit site and scam free.no one can you scam.

Our focus should be on working and keep making useful post and comments to keep adding money to it۔so we should not worry because sooner or laterrily the fill the pool and we will be with our payment soon۔۔۔۔۔

You are new in the forum You must arrive for 100 comments to you have the right to ask for money from the site for every 20 comments
Work more to 100 comments to check the terms of the forum

You have to provide new and unique content and put forward new ideas, and the topic is simple and easy, at first you must do 100 comments in the forum and this is all free, and then you participate daily with 20 comments, and after 7 days you will receive profits and make money, so be patient about your fatigue, the harder you work

All the best for you.

• +1 1

From the forum, you can earn money through your meaningful and useful posts, where you are paid for each post that received positive support 200 satoshi and you are entitled to 20 posts per day, so you can collect 4000 satoshi per day.

Friend before all this you must follow the rules and complete as it says first 100 publications and then you must make only 20 that will be the ones that will pay you and thus you will obtain profits for whatever you want, be it for the study or for something else you want, you can use it in what you want the most.

After entering this forum, you must reach 100 posts to prove your presence. Also, you can read the forum rules so that you can understand them and we can profit.

In order to start working here, you have to create a hundred free posts first. Then your task today becomes to write 20 useful and new comments, each of which has 200 satoshi. You have to follow the rules of the forum and abide by them. And keep up with the updates of cryptocurrencies and share them with the members here. I recommend making it.  Learning and knowledge is your primary goal, and to have patience and strong will to reach success

Hello friends You must post at least 100 posts to the platform. Then, make at least 20 posts a day for 7 days. Then you should have 50 responses. Money is transferred to your account in the exchange.make useful content that is helpful for others so make good content keep hardworking and get success thank you

@Najmul1744 as you are new member here so I advise you to first complete your task of hundred posts and then start working here by writing twenty posts per day . You must work here with patience try to get knowledge and experience from this forum and then switch to any earning site .

This forum's most critical feature. People, however, tend to see this. It is, as I suspected, the explanation for the development of this in the first place. All is only concerned with the financial gain.

I see you're new to Cryptotalk, the best site where you can comment and get paid for it, so the first thing you should do is read the forum's rules, which are extremely relevant, and then connect your Cryptotalk email to your Yobit account, which you should do if you don't already have one.

You must first complete 100 comments, then participate daily from 20 to 26 comments, so you can earn money and information in this forum, but you have to abide by the rules and laws of this forum to avoid warnings

In order to start earning you must  write first 100 useful posts and then after that you must post 30 useful posts per day. I will advise him to just work hard in this forum because it is the one that pays for doing tasks but if one wants to use one i will advice him to just work hard in this forum because it is the one that pays well and its better then does sites out there.

My dear friend, do not make your primary goal is to get money, but rather to make it learn and get knowledge to be an active member of this forum for a longer period, but after you make 100 free comments you will be paid for every 20 daily posts I work hard to reach