Write new information - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Write new information

I think new information is refer to the new topic.

Here most of the members are working here but they are only doing replies don't start any extra topic.

So everyone must have to start some extra topic that must help us and to all also.

As a beginner you should first go through all the rules and regulations of crypto.Post useful and meaningful posts.Don't copy paste from other users posts.

there is a whole lot of economy on the crypto and there are thousands of cryptocurrencies and i wonder you are looking for the subjects and topics, just dig , research and learn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

via erstwhile / New in a row tidiness in a Sentence. If you famine to get paid in rank clear to your reader, it is over and over again advantageous to utilization the next structure: the mature (or known) in order is positioned at the inauguration of the sentence. the new (or unknown) in rank is sited at the outcome of the sentence.

Finally somebody spoke about this!! 🤧 like seriously...people posting the same thing again and again without crosschecking the previous post.Please dont do that.Too much repeated information.We cant even find if we end up cmmenting on the same post again

Heli friends..I am new here...I cannot understand this term..kindly if anyone have some information about it then please share with me...

In this section you can't find what you want all the time other sections have alot of daily informations and they help alot.

If you want new topics, then i would suggest as a newbie that you broaden your scope and start to look at other sections on this forum, including the referral links section, trading, coins and tokens, and perhaps mobile apps as well. There are all different section that focus on different topics from this one and may prove to be more interesting for you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you are really a new member like you said and you want to learn more about the forum,cryptotalk. Go to the about forum , you will find a lot of useful post about this platform there that can be of great assistance.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right, there are many repeated topics and it causes great boredom. Repeating topics or repeated questions, I find quite tedious. Anyone who posts a topic should note this, post new topics and new information

On 3/8/2020 at 1:29 AM, Seedra said:

Hi guys, i want to tell you that i am also new member here, but i want to tell you that i feel boring about frequency topics, we all want new infirmations, please suggest another subjectsl

Well your suggestion is quite good for every members here especially the newbies or beginners to gain unique knowledge and understanding about the crypto currencies.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:59 PM, Seedra said:

Hi guys, i want to tell you that i am also new member here, but i want to tell you that i feel boring about frequency topics, we all want new infirmations, please suggest another subjectsl

Actually no one want to find already available topics in forum. Whenever they want to ask small things they start creating topics. But it gives birth to repetitive topics because sometime all members face same problem so number of similar topics come into existence. So everyone should search about topic in forum before posting. Also do study about crypto it would help to generate new ideas.

In my opinion the topic should not end so soon.  Because there are many other forums you haven't posted.  If you post about forums, crypto world, wallet, etc., you will find many topics there.  And can post.  And on the crypto every day, somebody is making a topic.

Well  I have a number of topics to write on but am also afraid that when I start a topic it might be deleted but the most important thing is go round and look for different threads, they can be in any place even the Russian section thats if you can be able to know what to do there, if you understand the language there, that is very important for the forum , so to navigate go round and check what is happening there.

Yes most users are actually making same post again again and it makes the forum boring when we come across such , so people should always search before creating a post Because most time the post you have in mind to create might have been posted already by someone else.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/7/2020 at 7:29 PM, Seedra said:

I think that sections of the forum as "Crypto World", "Trading" and are frequently updated with new informative content and quality posts. I think that you might be spenting most time in the "Beginners" section of the forum.

If you want to publish new topics, you should search on Google for anything new and specify the topics that you want to know more about, and you will find a lot of articles and reports that contain a lot of useful information....

This forum specializes in cryptocurrencies, and there are many different sections and topics that you can go to in any section and post it.

1- is mean you don’t comment in this topic 

2- is mean you already comment in this topic

and suggest also my friend to read the rules to never face any problem.

090CF4B1-4FC9-4541-B886-0E36BB20FD0C.jpeg

On 3/9/2020 at 10:55 AM, mahmood964 said:

I suggest that you search for new news and the latest cryptocurrency updates, publish and share them with other members

It's true because i saw posts very very not happen like !! I don't want to embed the post but i can say what it written in it : I use the wallet from 1 year ago and no any problem, it's very false because 1st :  that the wallet from 5 months not 1 year 2nd that the wallet is scam and the scam virtual token can't buy or find it! I have seen many posts like this maybe deleting it and write jokes being better than let it. i liked your post it's very good and like what was i want to write it👍

On 3/7/2020 at 11:29 AM, Seedra said:

Don't worry, every day there are new topics, many will be repeated and others will be useless, just don't comment on them because these will be eliminated, here's my recommendation, focus on topics you don't know because you are going to learn from theme.

Yes members are creating either repeated topics or commenting rules and regulation. But if you want new topics and information i would suggest you to go in crypto world section you will find informative content and new things.

While it's true that there are many repeated themes or it gets a little boring, but you can start creating those different themes to give more value to the forum 

On 3/7/2020 at 10:59 PM, Seedra said:

Hello my dear friend. There are various topics which are very similar. But if you bored there are many different in the sections in the meantime you can browse the others sections of this cryptotalk forum. 

Well that in the common problem of the forum as it is still new, I know we also feel the same way that being annoyed by frequent or repeated topics in the forum, that's why the forum is getting more strict to develop out more.