Write new information - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Write new information

I see that topics are getting more repetitive lately and I agree that it is getting frustrating to see all of these topics that many of them have more or less the same subject, this is one of the reasons as to why other sections are not getting any attention and are not that active, because this section is one of the most popular sections of the forum and gets more views members prefer to post topic here even if their topic is not having a good or unique subject.

I do not agree with you with this opinion. I think that the site is full of diversity in ideas, and there are already many, many useful topics with different subjects daily in the site.

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

I think there are a lot of topics with new information in the forum that you can comment on, but perhaps there are some new members who always post the same questions in every topic about forum rules and payment terms ...... etc

You are right many forums are on this platform but many new members repeat the same topics and also asking same question then problem is created.

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

I think there are a lot of topics with new information in the forum that you can comment on, but perhaps there are some new members who always post the same questions in every topic about forum rules and payment terms ...... etc

You are right many forums are on this platform but many new members repeat the same topics and also asking same question then problem is created.

I think we should all try to make new contents related to the cryptocurrency so that it will be much easier for the new beginners to get some more new ideas because the topics peoples are giving it is already repeated many times so as a senior member we should take a step to make this campaign more successful by giving different topics.

There are many options when it comes to posting topics but the most obvious is topics about crypto currency trading and investment strategies so I think people can make topics like those.

There is many session that you can talk on  it and there is many topic in any domain if you have a lot of knowledge you can talk in all of them,and you dont get boring like that 

Yes, it is necessary to write new topics and do research before publishing in order to avoid repeating the topics. There are many important events that happen in Crypto daily and can be written about, and there are many important explanations that can be done.

you should do research yourself then and make new posts, why wait for the other members to make new posts?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/7/2020 at 7:29 PM, Seedra said:

Hi guys, i want to tell you that i am also new member here, but i want to tell you that i feel boring about frequency topics, we all want new infirmations, please suggest another subjectsl

Searching Google to find out the latest news about cryptocurrencies and reposting it here is very helpful. I recommend everyone to fo this to freshen up the forum. 

You have to do a lot of search before typing new information for new users or other users to make your post useful

This is the biggest problem here in this forum ! because many members just asking the same qeustion everyday ! this question is ( how can I earn from cryptotalk ? ) I think if he is a good member so he could go to the rules and read how can he earn from here !

I agree with you here, your role comes in this matter. To avoid repetition of the positions, you have to search for new things and share them with us, according to its importance. You may feel bored by answering the same topic. However, there are multiple departments that do not necessarily work in the same department or that you will not find what you are learning. Try to publish at least 4 posts per day, and this will provide an opportunity for everyone to know about the new

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, your words are correct, you should create complete, meaningful topics that are useful to all members, as well as be exclusive

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/25/2020 at 1:10 AM, xpertt said:

I am responding to a lot of topics that I have knowledge about while I don't have any idea about what topic to talk about.

While it might be hard to make a new post you need to take it seriously and spend time to research the cryptocurrency world as well. During that time members may find many important news that they then will be able to discuss with a decent new post in this forum as well.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:33 AM, Haram said:

Hi guys...I am new year.. if any gave any kind of important information about it then tell me please I love to learn more about it.  

Just always stay here and focus on reading some topic posted by the members. 

It will gives you knowledge that you can use here in cryptotalk. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/7/2020 at 7:29 PM, Seedra said:

Hi guys, i want to tell you that i am also new member here, but i want to tell you that i feel boring about frequency topics, we all want new infirmations, please suggest another subjectsl

Same here. I did a topic advising the members to create new topics and not just commenting on the old ones. I don't know who listened or not.

It is good if new helpful topics are added to the forums because it will help us learn more about crypto but with these posts I have been seeing and reading I have really learn allot from them especially in the aspect of investment and trading coin. Keep reading you will learn more my friend.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:29 AM, Seedra said:

There are some members who didn't know some topics here so much better to elaborate first before proceeding into new one so they can add or learn additional knowledge. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In the world of cryptocurrencies there is something new every day.
So if you want to write a new topic, you should read more about cryptocurrencies and follow their news, and then you can write everything new about that.

On 5/22/2020 at 11:39 PM, Bohana said:

Searching Google to find out the latest news about cryptocurrencies and reposting it here is very helpful. I recommend everyone to fo this to freshen up the forum. 

That's right but you must avoid copy pasting so you will not get a warning. 

Just get some idea about the topic you found then be creative and use your own words to post it here. 

On 4/17/2020 at 1:23 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, I hope that many users will keep creating a unique and creative  content because many contents are duplicated and have the same thoughts.

in my opinion all the content should be deleted which are the copy paste of other users because there are so many people on this forum who are working hard but some people are copying them I really don't like it 

On 6/10/2020 at 3:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right but you must avoid copy pasting so you will not get a warning. 

Just get some idea about the topic you found then be creative and use your own words to post it here. 

I don't do copy and paste. I just read the news and then rewrite them on Cryptotalk with a highlighted information about the situation. 

If you are bored and if you have alot knowledge about crypto world then you can join in other sections . And i think the post where we have already commented should not be occurred after our comments in this way we won't get bored and we will have different new topics 

You are right  my friend, there are alot of topics that talk about the same information, we have to work hard and create new and meaningful topics, we have to be responsible for this forum and try to give new ideas and share them with each other.

If you want another topic you can visit the other forums to check and learn new knowledge. 

Off topic forum is also good when you want topic outside the cryptoworld, maybe you will never feel bored reading topic in different forms.