Time between countries - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Time between countries

This forum is based on Russia time Moscow and you must calculate the difference between your country and the local time in Russia in order to understand

Life is great and enjoy it

If I understand the same thing it happened to me when I started but then I saw that this forum is guided by the time of Moscu so you must make the adjustment at the time of your paies to know when the cut of the day will be 

Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is only working with the Russian timing system and you have to know that if you want to be receiving your full payment everyday. Calculate your country 24 hours with respect to  Moscow time zone and you will know when to make posts and receive full payment.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, m7md said:

I think that the platform starts its time from the 12th to the 12th, but the forum has its timing other than this, but this does not affect because you can comment at any time in the forum. Follow the timing of the platform only. 

As far as I know the forum has a time where it will reset the posting of 30 posts again so they will pay us for another 30 posts. 

That's why I start posting when it's 8:00 am in my country. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

time is important when we make our posts we must take into account the Russian time since Yobit´s page is on a server of that local time,we have a lot of time to make our 30 posts with enough time.

I do not know the exact time, it really depends on your country and you should know when will the 24 hrs ends and I think this forum depends on Moscow time.

• +1 1

My friend, you must write 30 entries a day in order to earn 30,000 Satoshi.
Every day the number of posts is updated for each member, you can watch it on yobit platform.
You have two lines
Next payouts will occur upon reaching useful posts: ****
Current number of useful forum posts: ****

Time difference may occur between countries.
Where are you from?

First, you must check the forum's timezone and finally you must do your calculations and know the exact time when the posting account ends for the current day.

Even I don't know the perfect time for work in this forum but I usually write 30 posts in the morning time. Choose the perfect time for Cryptotalk and If you do not have time, then you can give a little little time to finish 30 posts.

This particular website deals with Moscow time so if your time zone isn't working exactly with that of Moscow make sure to know of the time lapses and know how to make your post on time so it can be counted for, for the day you intended it for. And the best way to know the time difference is to go to your Google search engine and search for your country time zone different with moscow.

The official time of the forum, which is Moscow time, Russia must be set with the local time of the countries from which the members operate, where the difference is sometimes two hours to an hour or less and the day ends in the forum before the end of the day according to the local time of the country in which we live.

As i can know this forum follow the russian time,  so you have to be follow the russian time. But There are eleven time zones in Russia, which currently observe times ranging from UTC+02:00 to UTC+12:00. That’s why this forum follow the Moscow time.     

the best idea for such situation is to write posts or topics in middle of the day , this day you can make sure you write all the 30 posts and not miss any of them due to different time zones

• +5 1

I also have a problem with the time itself and its a huge problem in which there s a lot of good to keep and trying and making the right time , because sometimes when am trying to grade people with votes am told I have just exulted everything, so I dont understand when a day starts and ends. some of the times I vote am told I have used all my votes for the day though I have done about 9 of them 

• +2 2

This forum is using Moscow's time which is different for some other countries, you may know it if you search on the internet, just convert the Moscow's time to your country time and you will know the answer.

• +1 2

The timezone that this forum using is in Moscow. If you really wanted to know the time difference of your country, just search the differences of timezone of this platform to your country. There are so many website who allowed to see the time of two countries. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/24/2020 at 1:19 AM, melikf78 said:

hi there the time zone of forum is the time of Russia for solving your problem you can search time in Moscow in google.be aware it takes about 4 hours to confirm your posts and its better to check time before making posts.

Well, this is true mate, we should know the time of moscow and compare it to our time to manage it when we will do or stop some posting here, or it's better to used the moscow time in your pc, laptops or mobile phones to be updated.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, Maroua said:

Hello wonderful forum friends
I am confused about the point of time and the difference between the countries, because I write my posts on my regular day, and I find them calculated for the next day, this is a little annoying, because I try to divide my time and write the morning and evening period, and when I find myself I did not write 30 posts every day that frustrates me a little.

Always remember that the time reset to post something new and receive new payment is when the Moscow Russian Time already reach 12:00 am. Always remember this so you can complete the daily limits of post before it reach in time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Try observing the timing in Moscow or try posting on different days so that your posts are counted on the same day and you will know the best timing for posting.

I noticed my posts can be between two days before, but I later know that this forum uses Russian time which is a bit faster than my country time zone, this helped me not to man such time mistake again. This thread also is very useful especially do beginners. 

Okay, sorry for that any way. What you need to understand is the time zone of your country, then time zone the site. This site work based on Russian time zone, so you calculate the differences using 24 hours time or simply make used of Google for more clarification

I also have the same problem

It never occurred to me that it was a matter of time difference

I was wondering what to do

Thanks for the information, my friend

On 3/7/2020 at 11:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't  know  about  the exact  time. You should  mention your  country. Then someone  your  country  fellow  will guide  you about the exact  time to make  posts. 

Just check the Moscow Russian time at 12:00 am because that's the time where the reset of daily post will reset so you will have an idea on when to post something new once you reached the daily limit. 

The timing of the forum is the same as that of Moscow Consequently, since the forum includes members of different nationalities, the times are different according to their countries, and the teams can simply be compared through the Internet or smart phones through which they can compare their local time with the timing of the forum at the end and beginning of the day in it.

• +2 1

Yeah that is right I was asking the same question because sometimes I found my posts counted on different day and time so thank's for that