Time between countries - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Time between countries

Actually this depends on the country from where you belong because in my country india the timing is correct and according to my time my posts are counted on that day only

Hello, find out that this page is guided by the time in Moscow, so with this information you must calculate the time in your country, in Argentina the change of day occurs at 19:00 in Argentina.

The time is not an issue here for the posting because there is no time restriction for the posting, the only issue here is the time gape between posts.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think that this forum is based in Russia, so it would make sense if you calculate the times of your posts in GMT+3 because this is how the forum counts them (I think )

Hello my dear friend ,this very wonderful forum cryptotalk .I know about the post are deleted at this site . because the person can not use the simple English language.i d not about the exact that the post count for .post should be increased .

Oshhh sorry about that but I think this forum works with Moscow's time zone  so please kindly google the difference between the forums time zone and your country's time zone.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, Maroua said:

Hello wonderful forum friends
I am confused about the point of time and the difference between the countries, because I write my posts on my regular day, and I find them calculated for the next day, this is a little annoying, because I try to divide my time and write the morning and evening period, and when I find myself I did not write 30 posts every day that frustrates me a little.

@Maroua That is because of the location of the server where the forum is hosted, for me the day begins at five in the afternoon, after that time in my country another day begins in the forum, that's why I make a writing method based on At that time, if I write at 6 in the afternoon it will be another day, then I write in the morning and so when the time comes I have already been able to do what I want daily, you must realize what time the date changes in your country and so on. you do the method you need so that you have the necessary publications.

It's confusing you are right
At the beginning, I did not know if the comments were calculated according to my timezone or according to the logic of the site
Now, in order not to fall into this problem, I am trying to finish work 6 hours before the end of the day

Hello my dear friend ,this very wonderful forum cryptotalk .I know about the post are deleted at this site . because the person can not use the simple English language.i d not about the exact that the post count for .post should be increased .I do not know what time to be counted post at this site .

Am not suprised by your annoyance by this as for me my time reset is around early morning i think its around 3-5am atleast there and that because of being different timezone from the main server in which the server is found in russia in around asia region.

• +4 1

Yes, basically!  Of course the important thing for you when scheduling in the forum is the time of Great Russia related to Syria, two hours behind the Syrian clock.  Everyone must know the time of Russia about his country of residence.  This is very important for you.

For me it was very fast the adaptation of the schedule, as some already commented it was only to adapt my relog to the hour google with moscow and ready already I could know how to relaunch my schedules of publications.

This problem occurred due to the time problem so i am giving you solution one day you complete your task and that task involved in next day task then you have to manage time then next you will comment before that on which you yesterday comment in this way you will knows about your time management

you don't need to be annoyed, you want to reschedule a while so that you will do your posts at suitable time and get paid. so try to trade it

Hello, I also didn't know what time I should go. when I started I always got lost when making my posts, but the time to follow is from Moscow, Russia. When you know exactly what time you can and cannot work, it will be easier and you will not waste time or posts.

For that you must follow world clock where you can compare your country's time and theirs.  My friend, I would suggest you to make your own time table of posting.  So that it would be convenient for you.  If you are willing to posts on morning then you should manage to posts on morning time every day . So that it would be a routine and you might not face any problem of completing posts. 

• +1 1

The forum time system is based on the Moscow time, but the time is not a big matter as far i know about that. You have to do your own work, don't think about what happen with your post or other things. You should concentrate on the quality and the information of the post.

You will have to adjust your working hours according to mexico time because this website works according to that standred time, which is -6 GMT.

This is a common difficulty we face when we have big time difference. First,we should know the time difference between moscow and our country then you should calculate the hours and continue posting on the same time interval or period. That way it may be helpful for you.

• +2 1

I think this forum is connected to the time. Table of the Russian. It's capital Moscow has this time. So we should our device settled according to their time table. And if you want to know the difference between the time then search out from. To the Google. 

Yeah, you have to wait for 24 hrs but I think it should be reset on the mid night but we have to complete whole 24hrs then we can start doing other new topics. So, I am also not cleared about the time in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As l know this forum follow Moscow times, if you make any research you can see that. Maybe the solution that you can convert time to your country time.