I like this forum very much - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I like this forum very much

On 3/7/2020 at 11:23 PM, Mithun Raju said:

Yes of cource bro.i also like this forum very much.i can't forget this platform in my entire life.this platform is very amazing .

Same here. It really helps me to have extra income during this quarantine. 

Cryptotalk is a nice forum and really helpful especially for those who have a knowledge about cryptoworld and they get payment from working here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I'm not fully agree with you because beginners or newbies everyone working in this forum together. This forum is like home and all everyone members or beginners working here with positively.

We are here not only for making money or collecting information related to encryption, but here we are all members of a family or friends because you will only find someone who understands you who works in the forum.
I mean, when you read the posts of a member of Mitla about something that you have come to with, you will find yourself a time in such a situation, here it seems to us some harmony.
We share each other by deleting another help and correcting mistakes for him and me. We need harmony between us. One day, that beginner may find that he helped you with something, or you could become his true friend.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/30/2020 at 3:09 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Really my dear friend this is a very good forum having such a huge members who response on every topics and helps the beginners to grew up providing them effective earnings and useful information which i think no other forum and their members would be doing so.

Yes, that is correct. All we have to do daily is to write good posts at the forum level and make sure to visit other sections of the forum in order to learn from it.

You have come to right place brother here all will help if you have any confusion there are a lot of helping people when entered here i do not know anything i learn here many things such as cryptocurrency coins and their value fluctuating rate . If you feel any confusion then just ask here everyone will give their opinion

1 hour ago, Niyaas said:

Hello friend,I like this forum too much.Because this forum is a good earninger for peoples.This forum gives lot of money.I hear this forum very much.I think this is a successful forum

This forum is well comfortable to all users because of what it constitute. Is very helpful you learn and earn nothing good and better than this.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:44 PM, Kawuak said:

This is thesame feeling that I have now and I think we are having this because we learn and at thesame time we earn some Satoshi from the posts we make in the forums, I will like to grow up with this forum if I am oppotuned.wht about you?

Yes, this is the feeling of everyone here, I think, everyone is happy and they love this forum a lot because it gave them a great opportunity to learn and profit at the same time and this feature is not present in any other forum. There are some forums you can gain from, but you need to upgrade your rank first.

There is manu user who are formated in this this forum and use the same comment in all post like you say it's a robot,but the forum is for discuss and we saerch for person that we can talk with them not robot ,Agree wit that 

• +2 1

I also found that this forum is the best forum in terms of the quality of posts published in it that talk about cryptocurrencies.
It's not without having some unwanted comments, so moderators try to check all posts and delete unimportant posts.

This forum is really a great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time! And the best thing here in my opinion is that the communicating and exchanging knowledge between all people who interested in this cryptocurrencies world! 

I think that personaly my feelings torwards everyone from the Forum is more closer because the forum is IPBoard which brings you each Member's avatar closer to each other as well as their topics, replies.

If you think of bitcointalk (smf forum type) you can see how much "far" those are and the non colored sections brings a lack of aproximity therefore it feels distant.

Nevertheless replying to such sections like beginners is more warming here rather there.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

We have the same feeling my friend. There are another forum or a lot of websites here in the internet but the most I like is this forum. In the first place most of the members here likely or willing to help others when in needed they doing it by posting some advice, replying on someones question which is very helpful for us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/7/2020 at 7:56 PM, Maroua said:

I do not know why I feel affection for this forum and its members honestly. I would like to discuss with you a lot in this forum. I used to work in another forum as well, but I did not like it very much. I felt that the members of that forum are like robots. They do not comment on beginners ’posts and also despise us of us new ones, either. Here I feel that every member of this forum like my brother or sister, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for accept us as your brother..yes this forum is a great place to earn different Knowledge about crypto currency but unfortunately lot of spam people take this forum as a earning site which lead THIS forum to have some spam..though the authorities of this forum active much and we should be active too here so that we all can together prevent the spammer..best of luck                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Am so thankful about this forum it has been one of the best that we are all suppose to be able to work hard for its there is a lot of work to be done though , we are suppose to keep this forum informative and has a lot of good posts then we are suppose to keep it clean and the payment will come in very soon thank you everyone and hope you also enjoy the forum to.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

every member who work here , really liked this forum , Becuase they have a good opportunity to makes a good amount of money and knowlege here . this forum is really pump my knowledge in Crypto field , mostly time I spend my free time here. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am getting a lot of benefits in this forum. First is the learnings i can get form every section in this forum. I get a lot of techniques and strategies on how to manage my crypto in trading and investing. This forum is very helpful to me that's why i like it very much. 

On 4/26/2020 at 2:31 PM, Whited35 said:

We all love this forum very much. I am also an active member on Bitcointalk forum but due to so many impressive features, I spend more time on this forum than that of Bitcointalk. This forum pays us for creating the quality posts. 

Well, that's good for you mate, being an member on bitcointalk is a honor to be with here because all of the members there are quality posters, just continue to help the other members here in this forum to know more a lot about cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

On 3/7/2020 at 9:56 PM, Maroua said:

I do not know why I feel affection for this forum and its members honestly. I would like to discuss with you a lot in this forum. I used to work in another forum as well, but I did not like it very much. I felt that the members of that forum are like robots. They do not comment on beginners ’posts and also despise us of us new ones, either. Here I feel that every member of this forum like my brother or sister, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

It is because this forum do have a lot of members, that's why you feel it. 
There are big possibility that a lot of members that will respond to you because we have massive number of members here. 
Anyways, just make yourself more comfortable and casual here. 
If you have question, then ask. 

Edited by Strygwyr

I really like this forum as well, there are many active members of this forum that makes this forum active as well. It is not like another forum which seems like passive because of being inactive.

• +2 1

This forum was really great yes because this is really what I found here in this forum I see everyone helps each as one family and I am very happy to be a member of this family.

We all like the forum because we all learn and earn at thesame time but I also don't like replying to some spam posts or topics because responding to them might implicate you which may lead your posts to be deleted or you might even receive a warning points, so it is much better we consider the type of topics we reply to in order to stay safe from moderators harm.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friend you are correct, this is the best platform to earn money and also gain knowledge about crypto. This is very easy and simple platformalso this crypto has lot of best features for users that is the reason why most of the peoples like this forum

Most of the post and topics created by begginers are actually low quality posts and responding to such topic or post can easily make some of your posts to be deleted by the admin after or before verifying the post for that reason you have to ignore some of them to avoid putting yourself in trouble.

• +3 1

This is the best forum I've worked on.
 On other forums I felt that these forums are not good in addition to that their profits are not good

• +4 1