How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

Few of the are real rest of all are the fake. Do not blindly trust the fake airdrop projects. Nowadays, there are most dangerous scam of the selfdrop. Never pay the amount for the selfdrop to expect the profits in future. You will lose everything at the end. 

Well, airdrops is 70% real for me and this is just saying that is not real because some of the coins released is having a low value price in the market or sometimes 0, so you need to find some legit airdrops to get some huge amount of profit.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, cheewy said:

i can't say 95% airdrops is fake. many indicators to know it, fisrt, the website. second, they just run only in telegram bot, made fake group and mixed it with official group. example lamb selfdrop. many people in telegram tricked because this. scammer want us send 0.01 for gas to their wallets, and we will get lamb token instantly. the fact is, offcial lamb telegram never held airdrop or selfdrop. this is why me must do reseach before joined.

I agree, most of them are scam or fake. You are lucky enough when the airdrops you know is legit or real. 

Researching or gaining some information can help you to know if it's real or not. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

21 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree, most of them are scam or fake. You are lucky enough when the airdrops you know is legit or real. 

Researching or gaining some information can help you to know if it's real or not. 

Not totally scam mate, you are just expecting a huge amount of money and you are getting nothing from that, that is different from scam mate, i hope you may understand. Happy posting.

On 3/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

today airprops all is a piece of bullshit.U know about it too man,don't try it it's already scammed.Try traid and do messages in dis cryptotalk to earn BTC to YoBit platform.That's real i guess.

Never try airdrop, it's lies and deception. I have tried hundreds of airdrops for nothing but false profits, starting to switch to gifts and campaigns.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

But i think the airdrops which are real is almost the 5% and the other 95% airdrops are fake becasue i join that and i get almost just some airdrops coins and the other coins of the airdrop will not received and i just waste my time to join that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We don't have much Airdrop that are legit in cryptocurrency, we have been wasting a lot of time performing tasks and not benefiting from it

On 10/15/2019 at 11:03 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion you should not work in any platform before checking it's background. Because these days almost every project is either fake or scam. 

I have not used any project related to projections I will not be able to give you a good opinion but the reason is the large number of people who use projections to steal and cheat which made me afraid

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, Sual Mustapha said:

50%of airdrops are fake while the rest of 50% are real and don't believe in airdrops much because you'll ended up being scammed. And the coins don't worth much in the crypto market. 

According to my experience in Airdrops, I think that the percentage of reliable dropouts at the moment is lower than the rate set by you. Members here can confirm my words as well.

Bro it depends upon the type of investors and the potential of the project. If they pays you and the coin become worthless it's worth earning zero but we can do AirDrop as some of does good if we sell at first like the yoda. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

At present, most websites want to come to the market are fake they do not payment.Many people who launch the market are just cheated by joining here so I would say that if we do not participate and learn good works then our future will be good.most of airdrop are fake.

I can't tell the exact percentage but yes most of the airdrops are now fake. Almost 90% are fake. There was time when airdrops were the best way to earn profit in crypto but sadly not now.

Based on my experience only 10 percent of airdrops are legit. Most of them are scam. Or requires you alot before you can withdraw your free airdrop tokens. It can be waste of time and effort,so better to be wise or do trading than expecting on airdrops.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Airdrops are a waste of time just like faucet sites. These days, Airdrops are 100% scam and no one is trying this method anymore especially people who got scammed many times.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:21 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion you should not work in any platform before checking it's background. Because these days almost every project is either fake or scam. 

All projects and airdrops are mostly scams and frauds, maybe if I accumulate from 100% that actually produces only 1-3%. it is common knowledge, airdrop is just a hoax.

I do not think that the percentage of sincere aerodromes exceeds 1% and you cannot achieve a good return from them without many referrals

I think that about 5-10 percent of air drops, the rest of the promising projects simply do not fulfill their promises for payments.

There are a great many fraudulent campaigns who are setting up disrupt for crypto-market. Preferable to look for an alternative source of income, while it should waste matter the effort only just go along with airdrops. It is far from productive just for airdrops these days.

I think it is very small, no one knows the exact figure but I think about 3-5%, but this only applies to airdrops and not bounty programs.

Yes you can get a good profit frim airdrop, but there is a many scammers airdrop drop, so you have to know if this airdrop can get paid for you or not, but this is really difficult, but you find it you can get a good amount from airdrop.

I am signing from last year maximum 200+ airdrop but I got 10 airdrop is trusted I mean they provide me definite reward. So I think 2% is real it's observation from my experience.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:31 PM, apealing said:

Most effective few percent airdrop are real and 98% airdrop and bounties are fake due to the fact they don't paid to us for our services so if you want greater stable and large profits then it's far vital for us to make personal investment with actual money.

Well, you are just saying that this is fake because when the ICO released a particular coin, sometimes this coin has no value in the market but this is successfully released. I hope you may understand.

No one knows this figure, but we can assume that only 10-15%, no more, the rest do not fulfill their promises and pay less, or do not pay at all.

No one knows the real figure since no one has conducted research on this issue, I personally think that about 30% of airdrops are real.