How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

Airdrops are the one the most common amd free method of earning crypto currencies and tokens in btc or eth.But the question is how to find the real and fake ones.I think now-a-days more than sixty percent airdrops are fake.

I think 90% percent of airdrops are fack and scam why they release the airdrops in ICO and they never list any exchange but created free publicity about this airdrops i think their behind technology is weak are region I can't found but every day see lot of airdrops 

Only 10% real and 90% is fake, the real airdrop mostly release by exchanges. Airdrop is the cheapest promotion but effective to get new member. Even many airdrop fail/ fake many people still try this program. Airdrop is similar with faucet, wasting time and energy.

Hydro, Raiblocks and deeponion was the classic airdrop and made alot of millionaires in the process. To be successful you should be picky and do not sell your airdrop coins  right after the exchange listing wait for the good time to sell to maximize profits

spacer.png

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Most of the crypto currency user does not want to help others they only want to get benefit of others for their own sake. They spread the false information just to get referels. Almost there are 99% airdrops are fake.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

in my view 10% are real, except 10% out of 100%, maximums are scams. i will suggest to claim only those airdrops that are available to claim in yobit. this platform is trusted such as cryptotalk forum and paying honestly to their honorable users. i can not trust to other airdrops.

You can say there's 10 percent of them is real .. these days th scam things is more than the real things so we should be careful for this point

All Airdrops is good but alot are fake and some of them you will not get sth good from them. you should do airdrops for token has plan and sth you can check in the real life not just talking. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:51 PM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

I do not believe that airdrops are a hundred percent fake. There are still some airdrops that are very promising and can be trusted. Like what yobit does have nowadays and in the past. There are also lots of airdrops that is currently be good to join in.

nMvFbuZ.png

Almost many airdrops are scam but you can find trusted airdrop from many trusted exchange site such as binance and yobit trading pair and earned some free money and you can got more money.

I think 70% is fake, 20% is low priced and 10% is really giving a profit. We must be careful in choosing airdrops and avoid airdrops that require KYC 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

52 minutes ago, Sid said:

I think 70% is fake, 20% is low priced and 10% is really giving a profit. We must be careful in choosing airdrops and avoid airdrops that require KYC 😅

That's too high 😄 in my experience 1 in every 100 airdrop is legit that makes it 1% and that 1% is a hidden gem and will be hard to find and rare nowadays. Better stick to Altcoin Announcement section in different forums to stay updated on the latest coin that being launch.

spacer.png

You'll find many scammers usually throughout the net. That they often looking to fraud around. That they develop airdrops to acquire people and them also fraud around. I do think 9% airdrops are generally true. Consequently, remember to take care.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

I have earned good amounts from airdrops in last 2 years, I have joined different of channels in different social media. But i realize that there is only 1 to 3% airdrops are legit. Most of the projects and airdrops are garbage.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think that if we work through Airdrop every day at work, we can support it in general by understanding how many percentages we can make money from.

Airdrop from sites that are not trusted are mostly scammers, not given every month etc., So my advice is to choose Airdrop only from trusted and well-known sites.

Only 1% is real and 99% is scam. I already join many airdrop and the reward so small and sometimes never listing in exchanges. The promotion is really good but bad in payment. If airdrop is real I believe many people will loyal into airdrop program but the fact is they make people run away.

Airdrop is usually done when a project is conducting an initial coin offering, as a form of fundraising in an ico, then the distribution of free coins is done as an incentive to the community in return for carrying out the assigned tasks,

But lately airdrops appeared without ico, so all coin tokens were distributed free of charge, that didn't make sense, and how the project could develop if all coin tokens were distributed for free ...

Airdrops are maximum fake. In my opinion the 90% airdrops are fake rest of 10% are real but within them some takes few years to establish themselves and some are able to make a stand in the market. But all of them can to stand very well. They gradually gets dead. So i think please research properly before joining and never give your personal information to them. If you join 5 and 1 give you profit this is good. You at least got some profit for free. 

Airdrop are considered SCAM until they proven legit project. If the airdrop is FREE TO JOIN, then join and claim the airdrop. There's no point in skipping a free opportunity specially if it requires zero effort to join.

spacer.png

There are lot of airdrops are coming nowadays.A lot  of them are fake.Avoiding to my opinion eighty percent of them are fake and rest rent nay or may not be legit.

does not matter how much percentage of airdrops are real or scam. if you are confuse about this issue then you should focus to claim airdrops in yobit exchange. because this exchange platform are trusted and makes guarantee airdrops

most airdrops currently are sting and if they exceedingly paying subsequently you will cause a appeal of penny. It is not profitable any longer disparate , it was the unsurpassed day for cryptos, it was profitable times like the bounties and airdrops. 

You find good airdrop from google but mostly airdrop scam and you can lost your valuable time.Time is money do not invest your valuable time in any fake airdrop.