How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

On 10/15/2019 at 6:51 AM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

If will list down 50 airdrop down it very hard this days to have just single good real one among it.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:58 AM, phabulu said:

I disagree with that, the keybase airdrop took me 20 min to do all the steps and now I will earn 60$ in XLM next month and will keep receiving for the next 20 months, it's just hard to find good ones.

Yeap, this is I dare to say one of the best airdrops this year. 

How did you calculate 60 $ per month as its not fixed, but depending on XLM price and number of participants. 

Had we received it on 15.10 would have got about 1000 coins, the data for today is about 860 XLM for November airdrop, but as the number of participants will increase, definitely we will get less coins. 

Edited by Yanika
Grammar

1 minute ago, Dammyrichie said:

If will list down 50 airdrop down it very hard this days to have just single good real one among it.

IF we will have to list 50 Airdrops then i will do this 

40 are fake and scam airdrops!

10 are real you will have your tokens but!

2 will ask you KYC and you will not get the freebies

8 is Trues and will send the token and you will see it on your wallet. though

5 is nothing and will just be on your wallet while 3 of them will be listed on exchange

2 will be nothing and you will not trade them or send to exchange as the price will not enough to cover the fee!

1 will be 50% good and 50% not enough for the fee! 😄 

But sometimes that 50% of 1 will give you a good value!

On 15.10.2019 at 09:03, Mohs3n71 said:

As long as you are not paying for them there is no harm to receiving them right ? if they were scam you wont lose anything and if not you can sell and earn some free money

I agree with you.
My friend received real money from one of these airdrops.
He personally showed me the details of all transactions.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Maybe 50:50 in my opinion, different from a few years before (2016-2018) Crypto Airdrop is currently mostly ended up being a scam or abandoned by developers. Maybe you can visit some airdrop platforms like Airdropalert which can increase your chance to follow legit airdrops, Well, Good luck!

I think that a reduced amount of airdrops work, and those that usually work usually give thousands of their coins that are worth a few cents, so they have no value, they only take your time and possibly personal information.

I can not say what percentage of the original airdrop, but certainly airdrop is not profitable at this time and I can said its worthless, besides that many projects are stalled and it also worsens the state of the price of the tokens we get.

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Even if the percentage of true airdrops is greater than 10-15%, in reality, strictly speaking at the end of the project, less than 5% are real.

Crypto is the best market and we saw that so many peoples will use the crypto coins. There are so many new coins will introduce in the market and most of coins will give free coins in the shape of airdrop and some airdrops are real and some are fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It can be said in general that most of the airdrops are fake and scam but on the other hand there are some airdrops were sincere do and we got them good profits, and perhaps everyone mentions Airdrop Token Hydro.

I have joined many airdrops but the coins of most of airdrops are received.I am thinking they would be scammers.Who just want to sam people on ico.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, cryptokram said:

100% Fake 0% Real,
Right now because almost all airdrops today are scams and they are worthless. Whether they pay us for sure is of little value and is of no use to us.
It's not like the year 2017 because joining the airdrop is really profitable.

Hahaha,, 🤣
Is it true the assumption or opinion you say?
hey buddy. don't say airdrop, 0% = real. It's true that this isn't 2017 anymore. But at least there really is a real airdrop.

Did you not follow the airdrop from the KLAY token yesterday?
if that doesn't mean you missed this opportunity, I know maybe you were too busy on this forum from yesterday to win a 1 bitcoin contest.
my assumption is that airdop is still needed by a project, because it is easier to do product promotion. Maybe the airdrop is currently 25% = Real, it's just that you don't research enough if you think 0% = Real. 😆

47 minutes ago, dercera said:

Thеrе аrе airdrops mеrеly cаn win а few саsh fоr yourself, but therе аrе eхcеptionаlly unсоmmоn. Lаrger pаrt of these аirdrops require your passwords and emаils so thаt thеy can gеt tо tradеs you're еnlistеd. Thеn trаnsfer аny funds found within thе trаdеs. So wе got to take carе whеn managing with airdrops

I won't give my email and passwords to any random guy online that is promising me the El Dorado treasure, lol. These airdrops promise a lot but pay nothing, most of them is "FREE 50$" but in the small letters they state that is just only if you buy 100$, lol. Airdrops are scams.

I used to join in the airdrops, but honestly you will less luck with them, because they can be a successful project or they can't, for my self I participated in lot airdrops some of them are not listed on coinmarketcap

On 10/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Airdrops just a free coins/tokens it was created to lure some people in the community to fill on Telegram and other social Media sites, in my own opinion a less that 1 percent is legit, 99 percent of it are just worthless you cannot expect a lot of profit from Airdrop because its just a small amount of holdings.

• +1 1

i think 30% sure that airdrops are real, many of this ICO's launched their coins and they giving tokens once you have participated in their airdrop and sometimes many ICO released coins but this have no value for a real money.

• +1 1

I think 80 percent of airdrop was real but not so many have real profit, a lot of airdrop just create coin thats not worth or just shit coin ,,

I don't think we can exactly tell how many airdrops are real or how many are scam, but as a fan of airdrops I can say that for every 10 airdrops I make, an average of 5 or 6 is real. So I can say for myself, based on my experience that on average 50-60% of airdrops are real, that's why I stopped doing quality drums and started opting for quality, it makes me more profitable.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:05 AM, Hamzal24 said:

There are so many scam projects that are creating disturb in crypto-market. Scams project mean that there are less chance, airdrop will pay you or not. But recently I visited a site, airdrop campaigns listed there are verified and most likely pay you off.

Even they won't give us any coin.I think exchange website's airdrops are real.They give you your money surely. 

On 15.10.2019 at 08:33, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

There are very few good airdrops. Basically, they want you to keep a certain amount of coins in their cryptocurrency and not withdraw them, or that you would replenish first, and then coins will be credited to you.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, Muneeb said:

yes, i am just sick and tired at these airdrops. we saw thousands of airdrops in a month but find a few after the end of the period which pay. so i will say only 2% airdrops are real in this time

Bengali?

View this Topic

It is now hard to find legit airdrops as most of them are scams. You must check the airdrops legality and payouts been made particularly ethereum as they primarily use it on aurdrops. Don't invest on it and you're to go. 

• +1 1

I think that about 10 percent of airdrops are real, which naturally pay money after completing tasks, maybe even more.

I would say that a very small amount of airdrops are real and give enough money to make them worth doing. like the one of keybase.