How many types of cryptocurrencies are there ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asiri

How many types of cryptocurrencies are there ?

I cannot actually tell you the real number but i know definitely the number of Cryptocurrencies in the market today is above 2500 but not all of them are legit and almost 60 percent of them are fake, so you have to be careful when you want to join any new project this days make sure you investigate to avoid loss.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:13 AM, Asiri said:

There are thousands of crypto currency because oftenly new crypto currency are emerged no one can accurately figure out the exact number of crypto currency.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:13 AM, Asiri said:

There are thousands of crypto currency because oftenly new crypto currency are emerged no one can accurately figure out the exact number of crypto currency.

There are basically three types of cryptocurrencies called Bitcoin, Altcoins and Tokens ( which are not operate independently and dependent on network of other cryptocurrencies). There are over more than 3000 cryptocurrencies combined of these three broad categories.

• +1 1

In coinmarketcap there is more than 5000 coins and token and in other marketcap you have more than this number,every day now we have more than five coin in the business 

At the end of my purview, it was explained to me that there are more than 5,000 electronic currencies in view of the number of companies that have become dependent on digital currencies in order to increase their profits and the number of upcoming projects. I think that you will still see an increase in the number of currencies that are in the market. But not all currencies are real, I mean, there are some fake ones that depend on cheats when I advise you to avoid any unknown currency.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are many types of cryptocurrencies. I really do not know the exact number of cryptocurrencies.
Because every company creates its own cryptocurrency, so there are many currencies that appear every time.

On 3/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, Iqrashafique said:

There are just 3 main types of crypto currency, these are as ,

=bitcoins 

=altcoins

=tokens 

these currencies are widely used through the world but it totally depends on the technology people used.The selection of the currency is according to the site forum texture and its liability.

Also, there is another type, which is the Satoshi Micro Coins, which are currencies whose price is very small and does not reach 1 Satoshi most of the time, you must add it .

We keep having new projects in the Cryptocurrency world day by day and for that reason I can't really tell the actual number of Cryptocurrencies we have at the moment but I know we currently have nothing less than 5000 coins in the coinmarketcap.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

In crypto World YOU will be able to find out lot of crypto currency but Most if them are useless and fake....every one try to make thier own coin but its not easy to get success.. So whenever any member going to buy coin then he need to know the value of coin first or he will        be in lose... Only we should use some Famous currency        

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, there are many cryptocurrencies, so every day a new cryptocurrency is issued, and its value may be different from each other.  But many of these coins are counterfeit.  You have to check whether the coin is real or not.

• -5 1
  • +1 2

Make your post a bit longer with full information. I am little bit confused in your question and your question is only partial @Asiri there are 3000+ crypto currencies in the market and there are a lot of currencies which are yet to be released. 

• -5 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, there are so many digital currencies that it will be difficult to count

There are currencies of very high value, there are currencies of medium price, and there are free coins

But my friend, you are a beginner, you should study the forum well before starting with digital currencies

• -5 1

According to Coinmarketcap there are thousands of cryptocurrencies that may exceed 5,000 currencies, but these currencies differ in terms of value, the first 20 cryptocurrencies in Coinmarketcap are among the most traded currencies in the crypto market and the most important

• -5 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, jekichchan said:

A friend can hardly answer this question, because there are coins that just come to the market, there are those coins that are worth nothing. Now on the exchanges trading about 3,500 different coins. Good luck

That's true in crypto world I think around 5000+ coins existence, and everyday so many coins launch for trading, but most of coins trading volume" 0" means they are just useless coins, only 100 to 200 useful  coins in crypto market so better to check before invest any coin.

• -5 1

There is a lot of cryptocurrencies my friend but be aware of the fake currencies that are being produced by the scammers and if you are planning to trade or exchange your money with it. You should make a lot of research of what is the legit currencies or top currencies that you can exchange with you money for you to not loss it.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day