Will Cryptotalk Campaign Ever End? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Will Cryptotalk Campaign Ever End?

They can close it anytime they want but they will tell us before a specific te that what i wish.

The crypto won't be lost so quickly. From now on we can learn about digital currency Learn about different digital wallets. Learn about the proper use of all currencies. I can gain knowledge of how crypto's impact is on the outside world. Also, one of the biggest benefits of crypto is that some of the posts are paying for us. And if we advise everyone about crypto in their own charge. Then a lot of crypto will come and work here. And they will help crypto take it too far.

As Every beginning has its ending , so bitcoin will also stop one day but if crypto currency goes through series of loss.This would be better in the future if its values goes higher and well known.

Everything open can be closed in anytime, but cryptotalk can't close without saying anything, I mean when the admins want to close this forum they will say, if they didn't, the yobit support team will, in the current time there is nothing sure about this, because this forum is still young, only 6 7 months old

Cryptotalk has stopped their registration from some days but no one knows that is it restricted for temporary or blocked for permanent. But let's hope that it will get started in future so that new users will able to join she r from this site. But still let's keep our earning continue as we are not yet banned for this. Thank you.

Certainly, this campaign will have an end, but no one knows when it will end, except supervisors. I hope this campaign will continue for a very long time, as it helps everyone in many things.

I know nothing about tomorrow its for this reason I have no idea if cryptotalk will last for ever or it will stop someday but I wish it stays for many years to come as it is changing people's lives.

I hope that you will remain, as we gain a lot of information and experience, but I expect that the return you give will decrease, not close.

It is difficult to know when the campaign will end because it is until now working well and the payment is made and this decision is due to the management of the forum and the platform. Therefore, I prefer to continue working without thinking about the end time of the campaign and I hope that it will continue for the longest time possible as it contributes to achieving a lot of benefit for all of us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the campaign for the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that when the admin find that it will stop then it will be closed then and also the campaign will be ended.

Nobody knows when this campaign will end, but I know that it will continue for a long time and officials have not officially decided when it ends, so we must continue to work with this campaign and benefit from it until the time of the end because it is a good and beneficial campaign for everyone

Nobody knows when it will end, work hard and contribute lots of topics, this will be a way to maintain the forum. I just know that now I'm trying hard to work here

Yes, of course, everything has an end, so this forum will end in one day, but so far the plan for this forum is far-reaching, but the timing is never specified.

I think that Yes, but not soon, since the administrators have made this campaign long-term as they need to develop their forum.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have a question that came to my mind. I'm pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum and its campaign. But, will this happiness ever end?

Since the campaign has been of great success to cryptotalk, I think that they have in mind to keep it running for as long as possible. Even if they end it, they might always have events and giveaways as they did in the past. Personally I'm grateful for the chance cryptotalk is giving to me and to the rest people that want to find out what crypto is about.

24 minutes ago, MCSGlegend said:

I think that Yes, but not soon, since the administrators have made this campaign long-term as they need to develop their forum.

In my view, yes it is going to the end. But more than that it is so near to end. Nobody can know, when it will go really down. But we can only say about that, what do we think.

Welcome with me
We are all very happy with the Cryptotalk Forum, the campaign according to my knowledge will not end, it is continuing, more high-end topics about encryption, and more bitcoins from Yobit

The moderators can choose to close the campaign at any time in which case you will no longer be able to earn from your posts on this forum, however, i think that the campaign will continue for years to come. Based on the admin and the moderators they seem very set on keeping this forum paying and away from spammers, and this is great news for all of us that are on here to learn and earn on the side. I hope that my answer was able to assist you. I also hope that this campaign does not stop.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello dear friend you have to post here thirty every day and you get 1000 satoshi for each post and for that you have to make every post important so that your posts count and you get paid.

It is a matter of sorro that the site can be closed at any time.It fully depends on admin.But lets hope the happiness never end.   

All of as we don’t know what can happen in future, but what i know this forum now is the best forum. It’s growing day by day , the what i know for this moment w

I do not know about this. I don't understand why most people think of ideas that are not in the right place. I know that you are happy and afraid at the same time that it will be deleted one day. Be optimistic Do what should be done to preserve the reputation of this forum

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, I am pretty happy here. But the reality is nothing last forever. We have to make it keep breathing by following the instructions from the adminstration. 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have a question that came to my mind. I'm pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum and its campaign. But, will this happiness ever end?

Yes it is just campaign. And campaigns always end one day. Ao it will also end.But hope this will nit end. It is the only forum which is paying i found on internet.. 

1 minute ago, kirubel said:

I hop not, man this forum did best thing for us and i hop this forum will never end, no site will give us this much money for free.

You're right my friend. This forum gave us a good opportunity to make our lives better. I mean, when the Bitcoin was 8,900$ , we could make about 80$ from Cryptotalk monthly!

I got my answer. Thanks for all members who shared their opinions. 

@epidemia could you please lock this topic ❤

• Useful or interesting 1