What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Investbox, yes that is my favorite feature as it is easy to I vest there and earn every day or depends on what plan did you choose and it is 100℅ safe and guaranteed of earning.

Investbox, sure that is my pet mark as it is comfortable to I vest near and earn every day or depends on could you repeat that? preparation did you elect and it is 100℅ not dangerous and certain of earning.

Yobit exchange one of the best exchange in crypto market, its transaction speed is good and this exchange take low fees, when we withdrawal in altcoins, and we withdrawl funds in fiat currency in payeer and perfect  money, and this exchange support team also gives quickly response, and so many features are good so personally I like this exchange.

All the features of yobit is best but which i like more is the fast exchange. You just have to click the sell or buy button. In a second it will done. And one more thing is best is fast withdraw..

I think yobit is a highly rated exchange for the transfer and exchanging of currencies. There are so many good features to select from the yobit that it is difficult to select a particular feature. But i want to tell that their support system and transfer occurs really very fast this is what i like about yobit.

Actually its easy to transfer Crypto earned satoshi to yobit easily as fast transaction.I transfer coins as yobit to my wallet,amd exchange is very fast and we don't have to wait for long time

The great price that is always higher than other platforms and the free couns section, look all their features are great 😅 i can't have one and leave the other.

You should give a look at investbox and  freecoins. Although freecoins lately don't provide much, it has some days that gives a good amount of various tokens. I suggest to give it a go daily though. 

Investbox offers opportunities and sometimes you need to be fast to jump in as the room is usually limited.

The main feature of Yobit is what I found out the most amazing, I am talking about the exchange between currencies. 

It is so fast and easy to use unlike some of other platforms that takes long before exchanging currencies. That's what I love about Yobit the best. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The best feature in yobit for me is withdraw , i can withdraw my money for 1 min to my payeer account with a small fee 2 % and also , and also the minimum is just 1 $ is really good for beginner.

My best feature in Yobit is the Yobit investment box, where you can invest cryptocurrency. Investbox is the best feature on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange.

One of the biggest advantages of Yobit Exchange Site is quickly exchange  so we can exchange our money very quickly here, which can be done in a very short time which is very useful for us.we can claim free coin form Yobit.

Hello my friend
For me, the best way to pay from Cryptotalk to Yobit
It is wonderful and beautiful I hope you will stay

On 3/5/2020 at 6:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

All of the features of yobit exchange is very useful specially the payment system. So we must always appreciate all the feature of that exchange because it gave us source of income. That's for me. 

I havent tried it personally, but if it's working like I think, InvestBox is the best feature on YoBit as we can basically get very high interest on our coins without any hard work. They continue to add new coins monthly and we can freely choose which coin we want to invest in and YoBit does the work for us.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

There are many features that i like from the yobit exchange but what i like most its how i can withdraw money there to skrill, netteler or webmoney accounts. This withdrawing features i never saw them in exchanges but only in yobit and maybe in peer to peer sites.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

One of the best features that Yobit has is that withdrawals are way faster in Yobit if you directly compare it to another exchange, also investbox is a good investing feature to use.

I think the best feature for me on Yobit platform is the investbox because finally we can invest our money with a secure plan ! but we have to invest our money just with trusted coins !

The features I like about the YOBIT platform are INVESTBOX as well as this great forum that you can monetize on the YOBIT platform.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Actually everything in Yobit is good. The support team doesn't take long time to answer. You can withdraw USD to many banks ( but Yobit doesnt support PayPal unfortunately). Also, the Investbox feature is good for increasing your earnings. 

It is a good platform and it is characterized by responsiveness of services and you can support the speed of the interrogation with you, you will not find any difficulty in dealing with it. With the duration, they will develop their services to become multi-service with all banks

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/5/2020 at 3:32 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I find the free coins very amusing as we get different kinds of coins for performing simple tasks.. and also the invest box is the best features of yobit exchange, but the minimum investment are too high for me, Yopony is another bonus for people who loves betting. 

On 4/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, kipara said:

The best feature that's I see in the yobit exchange for me is the invest box although I'm not using it because I see some people advice that's the invest box is not safe that much.

Investbox was the feature I find more interesting in yobit exchange and also the volume of there exchange with their exchange secu

My favorite feature on yobit is the ability to exchange currencies with little to no fees and also the ease of transfer between yobit and an online wallet.